RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Bonds (Limited Full)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sumdumguy

New Bonds (Limited Full) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Bonds (Limited Full)   New Bonds (Limited Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:14 am

Rachael snatched the cupcake greedily out of Naoto's hand when he offered it and almost immediately devoured the entire thing. Whilst she chewed, she grumbled something to herself relating to how good the cupcake was before swallowing it, and almost instantly looking depressed afterwards. There were no more sweets... and she'd have to actually get up to get more, and that also involved interacting with people to get the cupcakes. It was too much work but... she wanted it... but it was too much work...

"Ugh, I'm so conflicted." she mumbled to herself, holding her head in her hands as she groaned imaptiently.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: New Bonds (Limited Full)   New Bonds (Limited Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 6:41 pm

Aeden saw the sliver of an opportunity and decided to take it. Its probably about the cupcakes but it's a start. Giving her a small smile Aeden spoke, "You are? Want to talk about it? I may not look it but I'm a great listener and Mr. Nao looks like a great one." Aeden hoped his efforts were not in vain. It always pained him to see others suffer even if it were just from something small.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: New Bonds (Limited Full)   New Bonds (Limited Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 6:12 am

"Mr. Kase speaks true, Miss Lorelei." Naoto chimed in, nodding politely as he smiled at how dejected Rachael looked after finishing the cupcake. It wasn't that he enjoyed her sadness but simply found the sight of her cute. "If you do not mind, Miss Lorelei, you can find open ears in the both of us." Naoto said, chuckling softly to himself at how much truer the phrase was in his case.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: New Bonds (Limited Full)   New Bonds (Limited Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 8:25 am

Rachael sighed and looked at where her cupcake was. "I want another one but..." she looked over to the counter and noticed how there were others around. "People." she uttered in a disgusted tone. "I guess I'll just... stay here..." Rachael sighed before going back to her tea and sandwich that she had failed to finish off.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: New Bonds (Limited Full)   New Bonds (Limited Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 8:51 am

Naoto watched, turning back and forth from Rachael's face, to her plate, to the counter. "You're not too fond of other people?" Naoto asked politely, "I beg to differ. Though mere circumstance brought us together, you do not seem to have any problem with us." He said, gesturing to himself and Aeden, "Well, any that I noticed, at least. However, if you truly wish, I could go get some more cupcakes for us to share.... For a price." He added teasingly as he tented his fingers .
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: New Bonds (Limited Full)   New Bonds (Limited Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:14 am

Aeden held back a small laugh at Naoto's offer to Rachael. I guess everyone has their own way of helping people. Aeden thought of what he could offer to increase the chance of Rachael sharing and decided to use Vanille though indirectly. "Mr. Naoto if you do decide to go up, tell them the cupcakes are for Vanille-chan. Don't be surprised if they show a bit of fear. These cupcakes simply cannot compare to the ones we are about to to have." Aeden turned to Rachael and gave her a smile. "That is if Ms. Rachael decides to take up Mr. Naoto's offer."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: New Bonds (Limited Full)   New Bonds (Limited Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 12:40 pm

Rachael suddenly stood up and began walking to the counter. "I don't know, trust, or care about you enough to make any form of agreement with you. I'd rather die." Rachael hissed, glaring down at the other two as she walked to the counter, looking visibly irritated. Upon reaching the counter, she spoke to a (now frightened) clerk and received a small plate of at least six cupcakes before she walked back over to the table and sat down. Closing her eyes while she removed the foil around the confection and taking a bite out of it, her pearly white and absurdly sharp canines showing as she did so.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: New Bonds (Limited Full)   New Bonds (Limited Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 12:58 pm

"Well, uhm... hmm.... I am not very sure she enjoys our company, Mr. Kase.' Naoto said, watching the girl storm off and eat the cupcake, wondering what caused the sudden change of mood from the girl. As she returned though, Naoto watched curiously as she ate the cupcake. "If you must know, Miss Lorelei, my price would simply be a friendly conversation with you and Mr. Kase here. Nothing of wrong with that, I pressume?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Bonds (Limited Full)   New Bonds (Limited Full) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Bonds (Limited Full)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2