RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5] Empty
PostSubject: The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5]   The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:58 pm

week 14

The clocks rang noon as a boy with a chest entered the tea shop. He ordered his tea, and took a seat. Voices seemed to be coming from around him, as if he talked to himself. "It's not fair! I only get to come out to play if he rolls snake eye's!" Said a female sounding voice. "Its all luck who comes out. Besides Jason has more numbers then us." Was next said in a deep scratched up voice. "Both of you enough. The dice choose who plays. Now let me enjoy my cake." The boy said now. "Jack please give me more then snake eyes. Please." Jack rolled his eyes. In his mind he had three people around him. A girl with a claw, a big man with a chain saw, and a masked man with a blade lowering his head as he acts casual. "Why not be like Jason and stay quiet?" The girl just pouts as she zips her mouth. In reality all the chairs are empty, and he knows it. He just likes the company.

Last edited by Icrus505 on Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5]   The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:12 pm

"You have some interesting company there," a voice commented from a nearby table. Byron sat at a three seated table, four different pots of tea set in front of him along with three different cakes. The coffin on his back ticked as the seconds went by and rang with a deep resonating tone twelve times to indicate that it had turned noon exactly.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5]   The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:32 pm

Jack looked over with his mask off and a smile on his face. "Yes they are quite annoying." He said, and then as if out of nowhere, "I heard that." Said a completely different voice from his own. His mouth did not move at all as the voice spoke. It was clear and loud to. Jack just smiled as happily as can be. "Hello there my name is Jack. Jack B. Lantern. And you are?" he asked letting his seemingly glowing orange eyes scan the man.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5]   The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:36 pm

"Byron Hatter the second," Byron tipped his hat saying. "You may call me Byron. You can call me Hatter. You can call me the second. You can call me handsome. You can call me for dinner. Call me whatever, just don't call me maybe."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5]   The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:42 pm

Jack laughed at his comments. "Maybe for dinner. Tea and pumpkin pie. Pumpkin pie and tea" He said and then the female voice came. "Can I come out to meet him?" Jack face then turned to one of annoyance. "No now hush. Please excuse her. She's a bit.......excitable." He said before laughing a little bit after. "Ah, pumpkin pie, and tea. What could be better?" He said taking a bite. As he chews another voice echoed. "How can we be sure he's not an enemy?" The voice asked. Jack shrugged as he ate.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5]   The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:56 pm

"Aw, but I would love to meet your friends," Byron smile as he sipped his tea. "Show me yours and I'll show you mine."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5]   The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:04 pm

Jack smiled. "If you wish." He pulled his chest closer to himself, and kicked it open. He stood up, and walked over to Byron. "Say hello to my friends." He said with a bow as he opened his hand out. Doing this many small thin strong fibers shot from his fingers to his puppets. One by one the rose from the chest. First was a small girl with a bloody smile, and claw. The next was a masked man with a machete. Finally, almost getting stuck, was a large man with a chainsaw. All of their eyes glowed. "Hi, there. My your a cute one." The girl said. The large man looked through his flesh covered face. "He looks weak." Jack snapped his fingers at the man. "Hush now. No need to be rude." The large man shook his head Jack. The last puppet stood there, just making breathing noises. "He doesn't talk a lot. He's the strong silent type. Emphases on strong."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5]   The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:22 pm

"My my, what an interesting bunch you are," Byron smiled with open arms in greeting. He reached out and took the girl's normal hand. "A pleasure," he smiled, raising it to his mouth before letting it go. "Well then, let me introduce you to my friends."

Suddenly Byron's small table turned into a long table filled with teas and cakes, same floating in the air along with chairs and furnishings. Sitting at the far end was a tall man dressed like Byron but his hat looked crazy with a big mouth and a bunch of boggling eyes looking about. His face was pitch black save for a big white eye and a toothy smile. Sitting a a distance off was a massive black hare in a tail coat and top hat, his head looking like the bone mask of a grimm. Taking a nap using a pin cushion as a pillow was a handsome looking man in a tuxedo and top hat with mouse ears.

"Meet Hattah, March, and Dorm," Byron introduced with a smile on his face. "They are few of my many friends."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5]   The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:23 pm

Emerald walked into the tea shop thinking, Maybe some tea will relieve me of the stress you guys cause. What do you mean? You ask that every time. Do not! This is exactly what I'm talking about! Be quiet!

Emerald stops short. His eyes were looking at the area near the puppets. But it wasn't the puppets he was looking at. Oh shit! Not him! No! Never again! Hmm? What's going on? I must be silent.

Emerald tries to sidestep to a dark corner of the tea shop, as silently as possible. Don't look over here. Don't look over here. Don't look over here.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5]   The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:25 pm

Shiki had entered the tea shop merely to try some oolong. Oolong was necessary for her when she worked on lacemaking because it calmed her more than usual and right now she needed to work on a lace collar for Eglantine's dolls. She had Kuma in one arm while Dark Orson (two metal teddy bears) hung at her side. In her other arm, she had that very doll with her for measurements.

Sitting at a table, she placed her lace equipment on the surface and propped the doll as well, just next to Kuma.

"Let's make you a nice choker, shall we?" she spoke to the doll.
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5]   The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:30 pm

Nero was seated at a corner table in the tea shop.  Tea was a rarity in the prisons, and now that he was free, it was a nice source of relaxation and enjoyment for him.  He looked on to see the two people talking with their puppets and illusions and was rather perturbed.  A student was backing into his corner, seemingly trying to avoid the puppet-master students.  Nero quietly whispered to him.  "I've seen a lot of shit in my prison, with all kinds of loose screws and people off their rockers.  But that doesn't look normal.  Should we be worried." Nero watched silently, not really anticipating a response, as he saw another girl walk in, talking to her two teddy bears. "Another one?" he thought to himself. "Maybe I should have stayed in prison."

Last edited by FunkyMonkey on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5]   The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:32 pm

The large hare slowly turned his head in Emerald's direction but said nothing before turning back and looking down at the puppets.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5]   The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:37 pm

Jack looked over at the doll and smiled. He then moved one of his fingers, and Jason began walking over to her. When he would be right behind her he would tap her shoulder and wait breathing seemingly right behind her. "...*breathing noises. The female doll just giggled. "The pleasures all mine." She said as she giggle. The large puppet rolled its head. "*cough*desperate*cough*" She just shoot him a mad glare. Jack rolled his eyes at the dolls and nodded to the others. "Hello, hello, a pleasure to meet you all."

Last edited by Icrus505 on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5]   The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:39 pm

Emerald flinched as March looked at him. Shit! Oh no! Crap! #@$%! Then March turned away. Emerald hears a whisper next to him and responds, "You shouldn't. I should." With that Emerald quickly goes to his own table and waits patiently for a menu.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5]   The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 1:39 pm

"YOUHAVEANYIDEAWHYARAVENISLIKEAWRITINGDESK??" the one Byron introduced as Hattah suddenly asked, appearing in an instant in front of Jack, hanging upside down no less.

"Twinkle twinkle little bat..." the one called Dorm murmured in his sleep, snoring loudly.

The huge dapper dressed hare remained silent, simply staring down at just about everything, the massive creature towering above everyone.

Then just as quickly as they had appeared, they disappeared in an instant.

"So, what brings you around these parts?" Byron asked with a carefree smile on his face, resting his head on his clench fist.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5]   The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 2:16 pm

Jack just looked back with a large smile. "Well I am here to become better at stealth and to learn a few tricks here and there." He said as he reached into his chest, and pulled out a small wind up box. He wound it up to the point it almost popped. He instead sat it on the table away from Byron's face. "I am also a bit of a prankster if I may say so myself." He then grabbed a marshmallow and put it on a stand of some sort he had in his chest. He then set it up it in front of the box. "But my pranks have a bit more oomph to the party." He said gesturing to the boxes handle. The owner saw Jacks box, and grabbed the extinguisher in the back incase it happened again.

"This wont end well." Kruger said as she looked back to a boy sitting at a table. She smiled as she moved back to where he was as quiet as can be. She soon was right behind him, as she slowly wrapped her claw around his head. "What's cutie like you doing back here?" As she slowly retracted the claw, and walked around to see him. Jack was controlling the puppet, but she had a mind of her own.....and by that she's real to Jack.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5]   The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 3:46 pm

Emerald looked at his menu once March had disappeared, thinking, It'd be better if I have one of you out here, just in case. ME! No. You'll cause problems, not help me with stopping them. Lapis, you'll be out. Wuh? I don't wanna. You won't order food! Tea makes you sleepier. I'm in!

Emerald was just saying, "Fragmentation," when the doll girl thing snuck up behind him. Lapis appeared, asleep with his hood up, on the chair across from him. Emerald only blinked when he felt the claw on the side of his head. He responds to the question with, "Trying to have some tea. Also, it's rude to touch people without their permission." Lapis just continued snoring across the table.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5]   The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 4:02 pm

Kruger just pouted. "Aw, what's wrong? Don't like me." She said innocently as she revealed her face to him. The bloody smile, and blond hair. She scratched her claw along the table until she reached the blue one. She slowly approached him. "Well, well so many cuties popping up. I feel like a kid in a candy store." She said as she walked over to the boy and leaned over to look him in the face. "Hi there sleepy head. Call me Kruger, what's your name?" She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5]   The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 4:07 pm

Emerald responds politely with, "I don't know you. I have not known you long enough to judge whether or not I like you." Why's there blood on her face? Don't know, but that's cute. It would due to clean that up a bit.

Watching her look down at Lapis, Emerald says, "He won't respond. He will only wake up if there is food to eat." Lapis' snores are sharply cut off at the mention of food. However, smelling nothing of the kind, his snoring starts up again. "See?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5]   The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 4:29 pm

Kruger just nodded. She then reaches over to the chest and pulls out a chocolate bar. "His lost. I have a chocolate bar yum, yum." She then looked over at Emerald. "What's your name then?" She asked holding the bar. Jack soon looked over his shoulder at Kruger. "I think you were right about the desperate thing." The large puppet just nodded in agreement. She just flipped them off.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5]   The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 4:40 pm

Lapis' head shoots up immediately and he snatches the chocolate bar out of Kruger's hand. He rips it open and gobbles it up, before almost immediately snoring again. "I should have warned you about that as well," Emerald said to Kruger. "And my name is Emerald. You said your name was Kruger, correct?" he asks when he introduces himself.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5]   The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 4:58 pm

Kruger nodded as he spoke. She then walked over and sat down on his lap. "What's his name?" She asked with glowing red eyes.

As Byron turned the toy's handle and Jack smiled as he did so. Soon a small click went of as a clown head popped out, and breathed fire on to the marshmallow. As soon as it stopped the clown head retreated back to the box. "HAHAAHAHA! OH I LOVE SWEETS!" He laughed as he picked up the marshmallow and ate it whole. "What about you? Do you enjoy sweets?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5]   The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:25 pm

"Oh, I only like them a little," Byron said as a waitress brought over a whole cake and set it on his table.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5]   The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:47 pm

Jack stared at the cake and nodded. "Yes I see. Indeed." At this point he grabs his pumpkin pie and begins to eat again. "Nothing like a bit of sugar to keep your heart active...course that's not healthy at all. HAHAHAHA!" He laughed as he ate his pie. "I'm surrounded by freaks."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5]   The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 7:33 pm

Shiki had been sewing quietly until she heard something behind her, seeing the puppet she merely titled her head.

"And who are you exactly...?" she murmured. And then, seeing where he was connected. "My what beautiful strings..."

Shiki looked at the puppet and then at her doll.

"Oh, would you like to meet her?"

She lifted the doll so it was standing upright in front of Jason, it's eyes eerily looking at him.

"This is Clarice. She doesn't speak much, but she says hello."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5]   The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next