RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Tritan

Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 1:12 pm

Hira grunts. "I'll be fine."
The sniper looks up from his harness in irritation. "If you can walk from one end of the thunderhawk to the other without your armor then you're fine."
With a loud hiss, the armor pulls up and away into the locking mechanism. "Fine, if you so insist." She says while turning towards the other side of the ship. The Inquisitor sets her sights on the far end of the thunderhawk, before taking a few steps. On her fifth step she crumbles with a gasp of pain, her hand covering the bullet puncture with blood seeping through her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 1:23 pm

Jacob darted forwards and helped the Inquisitor to her feet
"Please allow me to treat your wounds."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 1:31 pm

Hira leaned on him heavily, her breath labored. "Yes... go right ahead." She gasps out.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 1:36 pm

Jacob set the Inquisitor down and began tending to her wounds
"Your lucky the bolt went right through, I've seen Guardsman torn clean open with a Bolter round."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 1:42 pm

Gritting her teeth, Hira moves one of the bandages slightly more down. "There. That's where most of the blood is coming from."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 1:46 pm

Jacob muttered some form of apology
"Forgive me I've only done the basic training for this sort of thing"
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 1:59 pm

Hira nods and closes her eyes, concentrating on breathing.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 2:03 pm

Jacob administered a stim shot, coupled with a local anesthetic
"Should be enough to seal up the wound, how are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 2:05 pm

Hira pushes herself up. "Like I got hit by a rhino." She mumbles out.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 2:07 pm

Jacob chuckled and strapped into the Thunderhawk, offering the Inquisitor a comforting smile.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 2:09 pm

Hira smiles back half-heartedly and leans back against the wall. "So. Would you like to join the Half-Breeds?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 2:10 pm

Jacob jerked upright, taken back more than a little
"I... That is to say... I am not sure my qualifications meet the standards of the inquisition."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 2:17 pm

Hira laughs before wincing. "Not the Inquisition. The Astartes. I'm merely an honorary Inquisitor. Actually, I'm one of the three chapter masters of the Vorkushan Half-Breed chapter."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 2:34 pm

Jacob felt himself swell with pride at the offer
"Aren't I too old to be indoctrinated into an Astartes Chapter?"
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 2:36 pm

Hira shrugs. "You might be. We'll see. You're too old for augmentations, but I don't have any and I can keep up with the normal astartes."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 2:40 pm

Jacob nodded
"It would be an honour my lady" he replied, making the sign of the Aquilla.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 2:47 pm

The dragoness scoffs at him, giving him an annoyed look. "And stop calling me that. You're part of the chapter so just call me Hira like everyone else does."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 2:50 pm

Jacob shook his head apologetically
"Sorry, Hira" he corrected.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 3:00 pm

Hira grins before straightening into a serious look. "Now, there's something you should know about the Half-Breeds. We're called that for a reason. We have very little pure-strain humans like Silfurion here. Most of us are ab-humans like Ogryns and Ratlings for example. So don't be surprised."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:58 pm

"I am familiar with abhumans and mutants" Jacob bowed his head slightly "my service began as a conscript, most of my companions were non-humans."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 2:12 pm

With a wisp of a smile Hira pushes herself to her feet, leaning on the wall. "The Thunderhawk is headed towards our Monestary ship thingy by the way. We'll be there in a few minutes and then we can get you some food and you can rest up for your trial."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 2:13 pm

Jacobs wolf ears flattened
"Trial?"
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 2:14 pm

Hira looks at him quizzically. "Yeah, to see where you would be placed within the chapter. Is there something wrong with that? I personally feel you would do wonderfully within the third sectionary. They're primarily assault."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 2:17 pm

"I hope that I will be able to perform with skill befitting the chapter my Lady" Jacob bowed his head, then did a double take "I mean... Hira."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 2:24 pm

Hira sits in one of the seats with a big huff, grimacing slightly. Ow... "Oh trust me, you'll fit in SOMEWHERE. Even if it's just the hunting parties, your skills will be used. However, like I said, you'll most likely end up in the 3rd Sectorial."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 2:25 pm

Jacob nodded, gripping the straps holding him in place, to the point of his knuckles turning white.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 2:26 pm

A few minutes later a clunk resonates through the Thunderhawk as it locks onto the deck. "Hey Jacob.. help me walk, would you?" Hira asks sheepishly as the back hatch opens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next