RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Aphology

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

An Aphology - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 7:29 am

"M-More? Maria, it's bad enough you're doing this... amazing... work under the table, we can't do 'more'..." Aphelion panted, pressing his thighs closer to her head, "L-Look... I-If you finish up we can go off somewhere nice and quiet in a taxi, where no-one will see us..." he clamped his teeth together, "Just... not... here..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 7:35 am

"I'm not stopping til you've had your fill and ask me to." Maria said, grinning up at him as she gripped his leg, biting his pants to stifle her moan. "Now quit talking to your crotch, people'll think you're weird. Just... pat me on the head or something when you're ready... Make it quick too, you did a good job with... with the ears."

[Return of the half fade]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 7:43 am

"B-But... Ahn..." Aphelion whimpered quietly, stroking her ears harder for a while before feeling it, dropping both hands onto Maria's head heavily and pushing down, "I-I-I..." he started stuttering, quickly bringing the mug back up to drink up the coffee.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 7:53 am

Maria stayed for a few seconds, waiting for Aphelion to calm down before fixing up his pants and zipping him up, patting his crotch in a 'job well done' way before getting back up and sitting next to him. A hand behind his head, he pulled him into a deep, lusty kiss, mixing the contents of her mouth, as little of it was left, with his before breaking it. Drinking some of her coffee to get rid of the aftertaste.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 7:56 am

Aphelion spluttered a little from the kiss and frowned, "That was not nice Maria. Not nice at all." he huffed and lightly slapped her before looking outside, "You got a car or do we get a taxi out somewhere?" he asked, looking around before sliding his hand up her shirt and starting to squeeze around a bit.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:02 am

"Not in public, dummy." Maria scolded, playfully slapping his hand away. Still, she giggled at his disapproval of her kiss, planting another one on his lips. "W-well, at least you know what it's like. Maybe you won't do that so much now." Hooking a finger into his collar, she giggles seductively. "You did things to my ears Aph. You know what that does and yet you think like I'd wait to go somewhere though." With that, she grabs her purse and tugs him in the direction of the restrooms.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:05 am

"H-Hey..." Aphelion said as he felt himself tugged away, frowning slightly more, "I mean, c'mon... If we take a taxi or you have a car, we can still have fun... I just... Want something comfy to be on, my back is a bit... achey." he looked away from her but decided that he said all that he could, choosing to follow where she decided from now on.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:11 am

"You're not getting out of this, Mister." Maria said, giggling like a school girl as she shouldered her way into the women's restroom. It wasn't one with cubicles, this one was a single restroom with a sink and a toilet and not much else. Immediately, Maria pulls him into a deep kiss, pulling his hand up under her shirt and one onto her ears. "You have to take responsibility."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:15 am

Aphelion sighed and slid the lock on the door, setting it up as 'Occupied'. "I mean... If you insist." his hands immediately broke off to overpower Maria and push her gently against the toilet seat, forcing her to sit on it before he started removing her lower garments with his mouth, looking her in the eyes with a challenging "Woof."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:22 am

"Hehe, good doggy." Said, petting him as she suddenly found herself half naked. "Well if you're so insistent on your achey back and wanting to sit on some soft, well you've got one now." Wit that, she hooks her hands under his armpits and pulls him to straddle her lap, hugging him tight. "Woof woof." She replied playfully, lolling her tongue out like a dog.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:26 am

"Woof." Aphelion giggled out before leaning forward towards Maria and starting to rock back and forth on her lap while he slid his tongue under hers and pulled it up, setting Maria up to make out with her while his hand started to undress her top half, chuckling as his hands brushed over her chest.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:40 am

There's a rhythmic thump thump thump thump coming from beneath them, Maria's tail jumping on the toilet's lid as she let the boy undress her, reaching up to pull his shirt off but stopping at his chest, his arms still in the way. With that, she lets him keep undressing her, suckling his lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:58 am

Once Maria's chest was free from clothing,, Aphelion pecked her back on the lips before withdrawing his tongue and moving down to nuzzle her chest, mumbling ''You're pwetty well endowed Mawia.''
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 9:03 am

"Thanks~" She chirped, pulling him in and wiggling her torso. "I've seen bigger but if you think they're good, then that's a compliment. Besides...." Letting him rest for a moments,Maria takes advantage of it and pulls his shirt over his head, playing with his pants, unzipping them. "You're not too bad yourself."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 9:07 am

''Thank woo.'' Aphelion mumbled back, bringing his now bare hands to help him with her chest, ''It's a shame we can't do this more often...'' he added, moving his head up to lick her bear ears.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 10:39 am

"Less talking, more touchy touchy." Maria said, pulling his pants down to his knees, leaving him in his boxers. "You'll have to grab the chance while it lasts." She added, flicking his tongue with her ear, curious as to why he liked licking them so much but appreciative nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 10:43 am

Sighing, Aphelion covered her whole ear with his mouth, starting to lick it thoroughly while his hands worked with her chest. He didn't really register what she was doing with his pants, but it didn't really matter to him - he was content as he was, letting her take control.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 10:49 am

Maria giggled lightly as her hearing went muffled in one ear, pressing his hands down on her. Eventually, her hands traveled up his then down his chest, circled his stomach then down lower still. "Do I really have to do all the work?" She asked, pouting as her hands found their mark. "I mean sure I'm doing this to apologize but you could make it easier for me too."

[Half fade]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 10:53 am

"Hey, you're the one who decided to apologize to me." Aphelion sighed happily and pulled away from her, dropping to his knees in front of her and licking his lips, "Though, I guess I can do a little. I mean, can't just laze around and make you do all the work. Doing stuff is half the fun after all," he kissed her knee and started kissing up to her thigh.

[haff fade]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:00 am

"Well... that's one way to push things along...." Maria said, out of breath as she released her grip on Aphelion's head, leaning back against her seat. "M-maybe... maybe we should get to the main course...." Pulling him up to lie on her chest, she pulls him back into a kiss, breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:11 am

"Mmmm~ Maybe~" Aphelion mumbled into her mouth, pulling away from her for a moment, "Do I, uh... go get a condom... or a few now?" he asked before starting to play with her breasts, kissing her neck and waiting for an answer, right hand secretly sneaking to find and caress her tail.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:29 am

"Eager, aren't we?" Maria asked in a teasing tone. As she lets him have his way with her, she whips at his hand with her tail as she traces a circle on his collarbone with a dainty finger. "Well I don't have any on me. I usually don't need them so if you have a box, that'd be lovely." She cooed seductively, pulling his lips back to her's.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:36 am

Aphelion blushed when she talked about him having condoms, letting her pull him into a kiss and even kissing back for a few moments before pulling away and looking off to the side at the discarded pants, "I, um... only have pills on me... kind of didn't really carry around a condom since... y'know." he blushed slightly and pinched her tail.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:42 am

"Did little old me have that kind of effect on you?" Maria said, shaking with delight when he pinched her tail. "Well that's good then. No need to go out and get some." With that, she dexterously wraps her legs around him, socked feet pressing against his rear. "Well? Fire away, then."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:59 am

"Fine, maybe I will." Aphelion talked back playfully before positioning himself against her. Taking hold of her hands and intertwining fingers, he pulled the bear faunus into another kiss, starting to do the usual.

[Fadeee]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:10 pm

Maria stayed where she was legs giving only the slightest space between them as she hugged him tight. Eventually, her legs dropped to the floor though her arms stayed wrapped around his neck. "It always seems to get better and better the more you do it." Pushing him off of her, her stands both of them up and kisses him before she turns both of them around so his back was to the toilet. "I guess we're lucky this place has such clean restrooms. So, how should I.... apologize now?" She asked, swaying in front of him, covering her indecent parts with her hands.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:16 pm

"Well..." Aphelion said, poking his chin a little before grinning at her, "I did say that I want you to take control. So I want you to do just that and do me just the way you'd like me to. However." he took her higher hand and moved it aside, planting a kiss on her chest before taking a seat and pulling her down, "Since you've got such two big assets, maybe you could work with them?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Aphology
Page 4 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: The Kingdom of Vale :: City of Vale-
Jump to: