RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]

Go down 
+6
Shemskis
SentientSnake
Icrus505
ecksdeeeXD
Aphrodisiac
Queso
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 8:17 pm

Argent shrugs, leaning back on his arms somewhat shakily due to the alcohol in his system. "You're a cruel one, y'know that?" He said, looking for another drink seeing as Aphelion had taken the keg for himself, "You know perfectly well that I can't force her to stay with me." He said, spotting the neck of a bottle sticking out of the bathroom sink. Standing up, he walks over to grab it. "Still, have to say I miss the... feel of her~"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 8:55 pm

Almandine thinks for a bit before saying, "If I remember correctly, you aren't the usual David. So I'll ask you this: What is the most embarrassing thing, at least for David, that you could do?" He asked this with a slightly curious tone, but didn't lead on to anything.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 9:10 pm

Dave just chuckled. "Sleep with someone he knows as a friend would do it.." He said smiling. "Of course if the other is drunk he isn't as bad, but still it takes little to make the lad a bit......unnerved." He said with a chuckle. "Now then.......hmmm? Argent truth or dare."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 9:46 pm

"I'm up?" Argent said as he came back from the bathroom, a bottle of vodka in his hand as he sat back down at his spot. Fiddling with the bottle, he gets it open and takes a quick draft, sighing contentedly before he turns back to Dave. "Alright then. What did I pick last time.... Meh, whatever. Dare."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 10:14 pm

Dave looked to Fayza and shrugged. "I would say seven minutes in heaven, but it's been done, so 'll just say, lick at her feet...if it goes anywhere else then so be it." He said slightly drunken.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 9:20 pm

Almandine looked from Dave, to Argent, to Fayza, and back again, thinking, Well, that certainly is creative. Out of boredom he starts tapping his foot on the floor to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 9:33 pm

"... Dun lick m'feet..." Fayza stirred, eyes slowly opening. She wondered when she passed out, glancing around. "... Wh'd I miss?"

Slowly, she reached up and adjusted her cat ears.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 9:37 pm

"I dyed my hair and put on some contacts," Almandine lied. Al was pretty sure most of the room was drunk enough to believe it even though they had witnessed the truth. He adds, "Then I was dared to strip down to just my boxers. Not much else."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 2:21 am

"Sorry princess," Argent said as he crawled towards Fayza, rubbing her cat ears as he arrived before pressing his cheek to the tops of her feet. "I was dared to. Neither of us have any say in the matter~" With that, he sticks his tongue out at her before bringing it to her feet, brow furrowing for a second at the taste but his face quickly turned back to normal as he licked, playfully biting her toes before licking again, massaging her other foot and maintaining eye contact with Fayza the entire time. A few seconds later though, his tongue traces patterns on her, leaving a shiny trail on Fayza's leg as he moved up, stopping his ascent to start licking playfully at her inner thighs.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 8:47 am

Almandine watched as Argent did his dare, though quickly got bored when he did further. He thought to himself, He still has to pick someone else, so it looks like we'll have to wait. Looking around at all the drunk people in the room Almandine wonders if any of them are really paying attention at this point. Again, thinking about his internal clock he counts, About 20 minutes left, I think. Though, do I want that time to be over sooner, or not is the question. Almandine pondered as he waited on Fayza's reaction to Argent.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 6:11 pm

Fayza took a deep breath as Argent licked her foot, and another as he went higher, until she finally grabbed his head. "Right," she said, pressing her thighs around his head. "You're not stopping now."

Slowly she let go, and pushed him away. Her face was red, and she squirmed a bit.

"... Or, well... We'll handle that after you pick someone." She leaned forward, and grabbed the young man's dress shirt, rising and pulling him toward the bathroom. "Like, now."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 6:19 pm

Argent grinned up at Fayza as her legs let go of his head, giving one last lick to her inner thigh before he felt her pulling on his shirt. "I wouldn't dream of stopping." He said, standing and wrapping his arms around her waist. At the mention of picking someone, Argent sighed almost audibly. "Right. Uhh, Daisy. Truth or dare?" He quickly asked the first random name to come to mind as he slowly made his way to the bathroom, walking backwards as he pressed Fayza chest to his.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 6:48 pm

As Argent and Fayza came over to the bathroom, Daisy took her focus off of Hoshi and looked at the approaching couple. At the mention of the question, Daisy silently sighed and with a small shake of her head, she held up a D shape made with her fingers, knowing from past experiences of truths that dare was probably the better option. After answering the question, Daisy walked back over to the bed and sat down on it quite lazily, causing the bed to let out an audible "pomf" sound.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 9:24 pm

"Alright. Uhh, put your hand down the pants of anyone, except your girlfriend, in this room until your next turn, and when I say pants that includes underwear." Argent said hurriedly, his dare obviously influenced by current circumstances, before he reached behind him to open the bathroom door. Getting inside, he kicked the door closed, his lips and tongue immediately finding Fayza's as one hand pulled up her top, playing with her chest, the other already tugging down at the hem of her skirt.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 11:07 am

Listening to Argent's dare, Daisy shrugged, noting that he had said "anyone", probably too drunk to realise that "anyone" included herself. Daisy quickly put her hand down the side of the cargo shorts which she was currently wearing and held it still, not really making much of a big deal out the dare. Scanning the room for her next victim, she quickly looked over to Aoife and held up a "D" then a "T" sign with her fingers, indicating that she had been chosen.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 5:28 am

Aoife, having dozed out in her sitting position, jerks as her name is called, eyes blinking away the sleep as she speaks, "Huh? Wha-? Dare." As if to keep her sudden burst of energy from escaping, she sticks her hands in her pockets, Muttering so low the only ones who could hear were the two directly next to her, "Gah.. I should of said truth. Then I could've gone to sleep and pretended to be thinking.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]   Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Truth or Dare... Again [CLOSED]
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10