RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taming The Wolf [CLOSED]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
njrk97

Taming The Wolf [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taming The Wolf [CLOSED]   Taming The Wolf [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 9:15 pm

"Honestly i really don't want to deal with this" He said quietly. Along with having to deal with more humans than he ever wanted too he was now late for his second class, exhausted from the first and someone now already knew what he was hiding. The stress on the first day was already getting to him but he needed to try and stay calm. The beast coming out wouldn't be too helpful right now.

"is everyone just making a huge fuss cause shes in her underwear right now, I mean does it really matter we all wear it"

For just a second it escaped,only a trickle but it was enough. Kaiden let out a wolf growl as he twisted around and grabbed Hakui with his bandaged arm. Launching him over shoulder and across the room. He moved like a blur the kick hitting Hakui and launching him through the glass of the window. His own momentum carrying Kaiden through the shattered glass aswell.
Back to top Go down
topsy631

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Wolf [CLOSED]   Taming The Wolf [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 6:41 pm

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" Hakui screams after being kicked out his dorm window. Hakui is scared and doesn't know what to do, he starts panicking and trying to think of how he can stop his fall so he doesn't die. Then he remembers that his aura will save and the fall is just really going to hurt. He braces for impact and for pain.

'I don't get it they told me to leave so as I was grabbing my stuff so I could leave they get more pissed than ever and kick be out the bloody window, these people make no sense and i'm going to have to try and deal with them 'till we graduate'.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Wolf [CLOSED]   Taming The Wolf [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:56 am

With Kaiden and Hakui plummeting towards the ground outside their window, Scindo was able to chuck on her uniform. Not wanting to remain in that room she chucked her kimono into her suitcase, which was hidden sloppily behind the door after Hakui threw it open and burst in. Poking her head out the window before rushing off to class she sarcastically yelled at Kaiden and Hakui. "Have a nice landing!"

(YEAH FIRST POST ON THE NEW PAGE!)
Back to top Go down
topsy631

topsy631

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Wolf [CLOSED]   Taming The Wolf [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 7:50 pm

"Have a nice landing!"

'oh right, HOW THE HELL DO I STOP MY SELF?', Hakui frantically starts thinking of how he's going to break his fall, the obvious comes to mind, try and land in a bush or on Kaiden, but Hakui fell first so Kaiden's not an option 'plus Kaiden would probably kill me if I used him to break my fall', Hakui frantically starts searching for a bush but can't see any nearby. Realising he is out of options Hakui throws a mixture of dust scalpels at the ground to blow a whole in it. He then starts throwing the vials of water dust he has in his pockets into the hole to make a pool of water to land in.

Hakui lands safely in the pool of water, 'thank god this plan worked, I would be in serious pain right now if I hadn't thought of that'. Hakui know drenched in water realises that he know need to get changed into some dry clothes, which means going back to that room and probably dealing with her again, the though alone makes Hakui flinch in fear of what she would do. Hakui instead decides to use some fire dust in an attempt to try and dry his clothes, he accidentally ends up burning part of his shirt and pants but luckily his lab coat survives the drying unharmed. Hakui releases a huge sigh of relief that his lab coat is okay.
Back to top Go down
njrk97

njrk97

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Wolf [CLOSED]   Taming The Wolf [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 3:58 am

The wind whipped past Kaiden's face as he began rapidly descending towards the ground. With a large swipe of his hand a glyph appeared below him, stopping him in mid air. Flicking his arm upwards changed the glyph and launched him upwards back towards the window. As he got to the level of the window he made a glyph in the room on the door which pulled him inside.

He rolled onto the carpet to two glyphs disappearing as he grabbed the book he needed and headed out of the room "Your welcome!" He called to Scindo, he let out a groan as he headed in the other direction to his own class.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Wolf [CLOSED]   Taming The Wolf [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 9:11 am

Watching Kaiden exit the room, Scindo now full clothed, she murmured to herself. "Hard-ass." Throwing her bag and on her bed, Scindo groaned. 'I have a class with Hakui next, don't I?" She walked out the door, slamming it behind her and started rushing to her class, hoping Hakui would at least be not be so oblivious as to hassle her even more. 'Insensitive Jerk.''Not his fault you were lying there naked, hell for all I know you were doing it on purpose.' Trying as hard as she could to resist shouting out loud, Scindo was almost at her limit. Wishing that the day would come to an end.
Back to top Go down
topsy631

topsy631

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Wolf [CLOSED]   Taming The Wolf [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 5:54 am

Hakui, now late to class, sluggishly walked to class after remembering that he actually has a class now and that he goes to the nurses office next period. 'I can't believe I got so excited for going to the nurses office, why do I have to have another class first, especially with 'her'.

Hakui knocks on the door before entering the class looking like a total mess with his not so medium rare clothing, 'oh well at least the lab coat is okay'. Hakui walks over to his desk and slumps into his chair. Hakui can't stop thinking about how boring this class is, he decides to pass the time by stacking his scalpels into a tower like playing cards.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Wolf [CLOSED]   Taming The Wolf [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 5:21 am

Sluggishly dragging herself down the hall, she was too tired to even question Fides' reveal. More so, she was too tired to wonder whether or not Kaiden and Hakui realized. Maybe they were just as tired as she was. Staring at the door to the classroom, thoughts came bursting into her head to skip it and go to sleep. She didn't, of course and instead, with one valiant effort she pushed the door open. To her surprise the first thing Scindo saw was Hakui. Now she really was tempted to turn around, but of course it was too late. The teacher had already seen her. Fate had dealt Scindo a cruel hand as the only seat available was next to Hakui. Slumping down in her chair she buried her face in her arms, hoping to get some sleep. Before that however she inaudibly mumbled an apology to Hakui.
Back to top Go down
njrk97

njrk97

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Wolf [CLOSED]   Taming The Wolf [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 6:27 am

Kaiden class was, well relieving anti climatic. He didn't really need to pay attention and class participation was not the teachers style so he just got to sit up the back quietly and half asleep. It went so well that Kaiden by the end of it was in a slightly good mood, granted not good enough to want to see any of his team right now.

So when class ended he headed back to the dorms he got changed,grabbed his weapons and headed out to the city as the orange light had began to bathe the school casting harsh shadows throughout its corridors,external structures and courtyards. Kaiden disappeared from the entrance of the school, heading into the city itself.
Back to top Go down
topsy631

topsy631

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Wolf [CLOSED]   Taming The Wolf [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 5:46 am

Hakui hears a small mumble from beside him, he can't tell who it is by the voice so he turns to see who it belonged to. He was startled to find out who it was 'HOLY SHIT IT'S SCINDO!' Hakui immediately flinches expecting her to hit him, he thought she might of mumbled a war cry or something, especially after what happened not too long ago. After a bit Hakui opens his eyes and lets his guard down.

Hakui was surprised he hadn't been launched out another window yet. "oh hey Scindo, hey sorry about earlier, I just don't know why you guys were so angry, is it that time?, anyway what was it you said just before?"
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Wolf [CLOSED]   Taming The Wolf [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 7:15 am

Peeking out from her crossed arms, Scindo shot Hakui a glare before mumbling something else. 'You actually going to give the boy an intelligible answer?' Scindo shifted a little. 'I'm fine thanks, I just want this day to end.' 'Alright, princess have it your way. I'm not going to let you live this down though.' 'Didn't expect you to.' A few moments of silence pass when Fides suddenly chirps up. 'Hey, think I can use that kid? To separate us, it won't be easy but we could probably do it. I just need to have a little chat with him, think you can arrange it?' 'Yes, now. You take over and talk to him.' 'Not here, later.'
Back to top Go down
topsy631

topsy631

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Wolf [CLOSED]   Taming The Wolf [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 12:03 am

'oookay then, i guess she's not in the mod for communication'. After a while Hakui started getting bored and decided to take a little rest. Sometime had past and Hakui had woken up. 'Where is everyone?' Hakui looked around and saw the class empty. 'hmm I guess I must of slept all through class, I wonder what time it is'.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Wolf [CLOSED]   Taming The Wolf [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 4:17 am

Having class fly by without a drama Scindo stood up and stretched. "Hey, Hakui. I'm..." Scindo's voiced trailed off as she looked aside and blushed, shaking her head as if to say, 'no it's not the time for this' before looking back at Hakui. "I'm sorry about earlier. Anyway, we...we need to talk." Scindo held her hands behind her back. 'More like we need to talk.' Fides piped in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Wolf [CLOSED]   Taming The Wolf [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taming The Wolf [CLOSED]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next