RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team VTRY (Ongoing) (Invite only)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xariasfury55
Approval Minion

Team VTRY (Ongoing) (Invite only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team VTRY (Ongoing) (Invite only)   Team VTRY (Ongoing) (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 12:58 am

Taking her time outside, Talen starts thinking over what just happened. Though it wasn't the first time someone's called her cute, she gets that a lot, it was the first time someone close to her opened up and actually said he liked her. She wasn't turned off by what happened but was really surprised, especially since Corbenik didn't talk that much. She never knew that he might have liked her and always treated him as a friend so she didn't know what to feel.

Why does this have to be so hard? I don't know what to feel nor do I know how to act. It's not like I don't like him but I don't know if I like him like that.

Now near the edges of the courtyard, Talen spots a nearby tree and starts climbing to the top, swinging from one branch to another before landing on top. With nothing but the nighttime breeze and the occasional cricket chirping outside, Talen thinks over what she should say. She stares at the moon, remembering her home in the north, realizing that the moon is the same wherever it is seen.

"I'm not ready yet. I just need some more time." I'll tell him that.

After getting down, she starts heading back to dorm room, her heart beating wildly not knowing what to expect.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Team VTRY (Ongoing) (Invite only)   Team VTRY (Ongoing) (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:08 am

"Nice analogy." Rowan chirped, lips curling into a smile. "I guess I just have a more direct approach than'll work with Talen. Not that I like her in that way, don't get me wrong. Love Talen like a sister or one of my kids. She's all yours, buddy." He added, laughing lowly, chest shaking being the the only thing showing it other than the soft chesty he he he'.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Team VTRY (Ongoing) (Invite only)   Team VTRY (Ongoing) (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 11:49 am

Rowan lies still in his bed as he listens to Corbenik play the song, smiling as he slowly tapped his foot in the air like a metronome. Gotta hand it to him. He's good with that thing. He thought, relaxing as he listened. He wouldn't notice it, but his dandelions would slowly rise in the air, about three feet from the ceiling, glowing warmly and moving in slow circles, dancing along to the Corbenik's song as they smiled happily.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Team VTRY (Ongoing) (Invite only)   Team VTRY (Ongoing) (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 12:11 pm

Walking up to the dorm instead of her usual escapade up the window, Talen slowly makes her way to their room, expecting to see the guys in their usual spot. Where's Victoria when I need her? She'll know what to do. Upon reaching the door, Talen starts reaching for the doorknob but stops upon hearing the faint sound of a flute playing. Listening for a bit she ends up standing right outside the door without opening it, as if waiting to be let inside. Backing away from the door she sits against the wall, listening to the flute play while closing her eyes, letting the melody play around in her mind and imagination before falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Team VTRY (Ongoing) (Invite only)   Team VTRY (Ongoing) (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 12:57 pm

One of Rowan's eyes opens, smiling as he sees the girl in Corbenik arms. He hearrd her walk up, his ears twitching once he knew she was there but he knew Corbenik would too. "Useful thing, that semblance of yours." Rowan said softly, giving him a smile as the dandelions dissipated, the lion faunus not wanting to wake the girl with the bright lights. "Yeah. Guess she was thinking too hard and tuckered herself out." He whispered, smiling at a memory. Like a certain couple of faunus kids I know.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Team VTRY (Ongoing) (Invite only)   Team VTRY (Ongoing) (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 5:26 am

Rowan was at the window sill once more, a small watering can in one hand as he carefully judged how much to give his little bonsai tree. Finished with his work, he sets the small can down on his nightstand, before grabbing some things from his dresser and slinging a towel around his neck. "Gonna use the shower first, if you don't mind." Rowan said softly, not wanting to wake the still sleeping girl. "Don't worry bout the hot water. I like 'em cold." With that, the bathroom door shuts behind him, the sound of running water heard through it moments later.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Team VTRY (Ongoing) (Invite only)   Team VTRY (Ongoing) (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 6:16 am

Waking to the sound of running water Talen grips her blanket tightly while trying to block the sun out of her eyes, realizing it was pointless doing so she moves around in bed before deciding to get up. Shuffling in her bed, Talen wakes up with something that sounded like a cross between a growl and a yawn, stretching her arms fully before realizing she was still in her casual clothes and not her pajamas.
Odd, I don't remember getting into bed last night. Maybe I sleepwalked here from somewhere...wait I don't sleepwalk

Looking around the room she spots nobody else except Corbenik by the window sill, hearing running water from behind the bathroom door she assumes at least Rowan or Victoria is taking a shower. Suddenly remembering what happened last night, including how she fell asleep outside the door, Talen's face reddens up upon figuring out that someone had carried her to bed due to her state of dress. And since Rowan would usually just bop her on the head and Victoria would probably wake her up and scold her that leaves only one other person. Quickly covering herself with the covers again, Talen feigns sleep, though her yawning must have probably given her away.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Team VTRY (Ongoing) (Invite only)   Team VTRY (Ongoing) (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:21 pm

Peeking through her blanket, Talen spots Corbenik reading a book (again), possibly not having have noticed her wake up. Shuffling under the sheets she decides to try and fall asleep again but with the adrenaline pumping in her chest and the sun's rays piercing through even her thick comforter, her efforts were all in vain. Sneaking out of her blanket to the opposite side of the bed while carefully placing her pillow where her body was, She starts crawling for the door, hoping that Corbenik was too focused on his book to notice she was there.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Team VTRY (Ongoing) (Invite only)   Team VTRY (Ongoing) (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:39 pm

Hairs standing up as Corbenik called her name, Talen awkwardly stands up and scratches her head before saying, "Uhm, yeah. Need some uhm...fresh air. I'll do my homework later..." Averting her gaze she starts opening the door, taking one last look at Corbenik before walking out. Closing the door, she leans with her back against it, sighing at her failed attempt to avoid him for the meantime. She already knew what she wanted to say but last night's events caused her to panic and run away. Knocking her head a bit with her fist she repeatedly says, "Stupid. Stupid. Stupid." before walking down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team VTRY (Ongoing) (Invite only)   Team VTRY (Ongoing) (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team VTRY (Ongoing) (Invite only)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2