RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team 3 Dorm room chat [ONGOING]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

Team 3 Dorm room chat [ONGOING] Empty
PostSubject: Team 3 Dorm room chat [ONGOING]   Team 3 Dorm room chat [ONGOING] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 3:17 am

He walked into his new room for the next four years, having done nothing but stand around at the post-initiation dance. Thank god I won't be staying with that dolt Dover. He looked around the room. Four beds, all lined up parallel to each other facing the door. There was a single window directly in front of the door, while four desks, cabinets, and bookshelves lined the walls. Home sweet home. He threw his bags into a cabinet, mounted Metaruhōku onto the wall, and flung himself facedown onto a bed, with four names floating in his head.

Nigrum Pardum.

Kaytlin Seraphiya.

Shem Drakur.

and himself, Hunter Thợ Săn.

Who are they? He thought. Only Nigrum's name sounded familiar, but where did I meet him? He turned over and stared at the ceiling, trying to remember. Where did I hear that name? Maybe from the Red Forest Train?

There was a knock at the door. "Hello? Can I come in?" Hunter sat up. "Come in."

The door to the room opened.

Last edited by Wrecker on Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Dorm room chat [ONGOING]   Team 3 Dorm room chat [ONGOING] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 1:46 pm

Nigrum down the dorm hallway towards his new room. He was sweating with the jacket on all night. His bag was slung over his shoulder messing up his jacket. not in the mood to care he thought walking along the clack of The Panther on the ground keeping him slightly sane. The can additionally was functioning as a cane for once.

He came to the door and discovered it was closed. Perhaps Kaytlin is inside he thought remembering the one female they had on the team. I'd better knock "Hello? Can I come in?" Nigrum called through the door.

"Come in" a male voice replied.

Nigrum sighed, all that worrying for nothing. He opened the door and looked around the room. Simple and not a whole lot going on. On the wall he noticed a weapon hanging on the wall. It looked familiar... He reached over and flicked off the lights for a second causing the room to go dark except for the moon light coming in. That's where I've seen it before he thought before flicking the lights back on. That was the wings one of the teens had on the train, which meant.

He looked towards the bed to see his team mate sitting on the bed. Fantastic he thought recognizing the teens face. "Good to see you again," Nigrum said pulling a smile. "What a coincidence."

Nigrum walked to the bed at the right side of the room and started putting his stuff away in a cabinet. "I'm Nigrum, and you are?" he asked making conversation while working.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Dorm room chat [ONGOING]   Team 3 Dorm room chat [ONGOING] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:36 pm

The door to the room opened, and through it stepped a boy with a cane, about the same age as Hunter, although he seemed to be a little shorter than him. The boy seemed interested in Hunter's sword.

Why's he so interested in my Metalhawk? Hunter wondered. The boy suddenly flicked off the lights. Hunter suddenly realized he's met him before. I remember this shadow. Hunter realized.The Red Forest Express. I'm 50% certain this guy is Nigrum. The lights came back on.

"Good to see you again." The boy said. Okay, now I'm 90% sure this is Nigrum. "What a coincidence."

Hunter watched as the newcomer walked to the right and began putting his gear away in a cabinet, saying, "I'm Nigrum," I knew it. "and you are?"

"Hunter Thợ Săn." Hunter stood up and walked towards him. "It's okay if you can't pronounce the last two parts. No one ever does. Just say 'Thou San' like everyone else does." Nigrum was still looking at his cabinet. Hunter paused for a moment, then spoke again. "Just to let you know, I remember you from the train, Nigrum. I'll understand if things don't work well because of that, but all I want in this team is for us to work together, so please don't ever bring it up, okay?"

Before Nigrum could reply, Hunter heard someone else stumble through the door behind him. Turning around, he saw a student with large, square glasses wearing a lab coat drag in a suitcase and what appeared to be chainsaws in, with much difficulty.

"Um... Team 3 right?" The mad-scientist looking guy said, taking out a sucker as he straightened himself out. Hunter smiled and walked over. "Yeah. I'm Hunter Thợ Săn." He gestured to Nigrum. "That's Nigrum Pardum. You must be Shem Drakur." he stuck out his hand. "You know who our fourth member is?"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Dorm room chat [ONGOING]   Team 3 Dorm room chat [ONGOING] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:38 pm

Kaitlin comes up from under a bed.

"I was here the whole time. Hey, I'm Kaitlin, pleasure to meet ya."

Kaitlin gives a salute and puts her hands in her pockets.
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Dorm room chat [ONGOING]   Team 3 Dorm room chat [ONGOING] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:43 pm

"Hunter Thợ Săn" Hunter replied to him, "It's okay if you can't pronounce the last two parts. No one ever does. Just say 'Thou San' like everyone else does."

Nigrum continued to put his stuff away. This was gonna be fun, but it could work out.

"Just to let you know, I remember you from the train, Nigrum. I'll understand if things don't work well because of that, but all I want in this team is for us to work together, so please don't ever bring it up, okay?" Hunter said.

Nigrum turned around to reply to Hunter but as he did their third teammate walked in the door with Giant chain saw in hand. Fantastic.

"Um... Team 3 right?" The mad-scientist looking guy said pulling a sucker out of his pocket as he straightened himself out.

Hunter got off the bed and walked over. "Yeah. I'm Hunter Thợ Săn." He gestured to Nigrum. "That's Nigrum Pardum. You must be Shem Drakur." he stuck out his hand. "You know who our fourth member is?"

"Uh yeah, I'm Shem. Yeah Kaitlyn should be here soon." Shem said looking out the door way.

"I was here the whole time. Hey, I'm Kaitlin, pleasure to meet ya." Kaitlin said popping out from under one of the beds.

"How long have you been there?" Nigrum asked as he finished putting his stuff away. He pulled out his cleaning cloth and a whetstone and plopped down on the bed with The Panther. "Also who was the leader again, I forgot in the excitement of the ball," he asked twisting the bottom of the panther off so he could release the safety switch.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Dorm room chat [ONGOING]   Team 3 Dorm room chat [ONGOING] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:57 am

"I remember the leader. It was Hunter."
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Dorm room chat [ONGOING]   Team 3 Dorm room chat [ONGOING] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 11:48 am

Nigrum twisted the Panther and drew out the blade.

"I remember the leader. It was Hunter." Kaytlin said promptly.

Nigrum held out the blade looking down it using the light to look for any dings or to see if the blade was dulling anywhere, something he could do without the light but that just made the task easier and quicker.

"Oh, that's right. So what's the first order of business then Hunter?" Nigrum asked grabbing his cleaning cloth to polish the blade since it seemed to be in good condition.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Dorm room chat [ONGOING]   Team 3 Dorm room chat [ONGOING] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 1:42 pm

Hunter walked over to the window and looked outside. The sun has set not too long ago, and one of the two moons, Luna 2, the fractured one, was starting to rise over the city of Vale.

What could I say to them? He asked himself. I was chosen to lead, but am I really good enough to be one? He turned around and looked at his team. Nigrum was cleaning his cane-sword. Shem was putting away what seemed to me several identical articles of clothing. Kaytlin just stood there.

"Everyone, listen closely to what I have to say." He said with an authoritative voice. "From this day forward, we will be known as Team 3: The SNTS. We were given this name by Ozpin, our headmaster, and I intend to see that we live up to our title within the coming years." Hunter walked towards the center of the room. "Now, I have been chosen to lead our team, and to be quite honest, I'm not entirely sure if I AM capable of being a leader. I doubt that I'll that good of one." Hunter paused to let that sink in.

"I do know this, though. I will do my very best to lead us and bring us to the top. We will see the day when everyone trembles when they hear the Team 3 SNTS roll." OOC: Heheh. Sounds like 3rd Saints Row

Hunter turned around again, staring at the city lights as he listened to his team's replies.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Dorm room chat [ONGOING]   Team 3 Dorm room chat [ONGOING] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 8:45 pm

Kaitlin looks at him.

"It's an a enhanced faunus..."
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Dorm room chat [ONGOING]   Team 3 Dorm room chat [ONGOING] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 9:58 pm

"well, in my head, everyone meant the mafia and the Grim. My bad." Hunter said. "So, you and Kaitlin, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Dorm room chat [ONGOING]   Team 3 Dorm room chat [ONGOING] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 10:57 pm

Nigrum paused from cleaning to listen to Hunter's speech. It was a good speech for his first as a leader. Could be better but it got the job done.

Shem made some smart remark about having a beserker and a crazy fox lady indicating himself and Kaytlin. Not to mention an unsided worker he thought thinking about himself. He sheathed the Panther's blade.

"I was exaggrating, love." Shem said to Kaytlin.

Wait, they were a couple? That's gonna be fantastic.

"well, in my head, everyone meant the mafia and the Grim. My bad." Hunter said. "So, you and Kaitlin, huh?"

"so sock on the door or should we just enter and join in?" Nigrum said polishing the main body of his cane. (OOC: double entendre) "I'm kidding, cat's aren't really my thing. But I just hope that your relationship doesn't affect your choices on the battle field."

Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Dorm room chat [ONGOING]   Team 3 Dorm room chat [ONGOING] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 3:41 am

Hunter shrugged. "As long as it means we work together better, I'm fine with it."
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Dorm room chat [ONGOING]   Team 3 Dorm room chat [ONGOING] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 2:11 pm

"Okay. You can move the beds together, but one rule: No special alone time involving you two while Nigrum or I are in the room." Hunter said quickly. "Now, tomorrow, we have a Grim class with a Professor Port at 0900. Some say he's got live Grim stored away for us to study. Anyways, after lunch, we'll go to the Emerald Forest for our first team practice at 1400."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Dorm room chat [ONGOING]   Team 3 Dorm room chat [ONGOING] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:27 pm

Kaitlin face-palms and is ready to sleep alone.
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Dorm room chat [ONGOING]   Team 3 Dorm room chat [ONGOING] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:55 pm

"Redecorate? How about we do that later" Nigrum said finishing up with the Panther. "and I'm gonna agree with Hunter, no smexy time while either of us are in the room. So yeah, sock on the door or something"

"Now, tomorrow, we have a Grim class with a Professor Port at 0900. Some say he's got live Grim stored away for us to study. Anyways, after lunch, we'll go to the Emerald Forest for our first team practice at 1400."

Nigrum put the panther on cabinet "fantastic" he said "practice is gonna be so much fun."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Dorm room chat [ONGOING]   Team 3 Dorm room chat [ONGOING] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:46 am

Kaitlin is now exerting a dark aura and is blushing as she stomps into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 Dorm room chat [ONGOING]   Team 3 Dorm room chat [ONGOING] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team 3 Dorm room chat [ONGOING]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next