RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sumdumguy

Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 11:37 pm

"Heh... It really is." Rachael said before shaking her head. She sighed and looked back to Ashe and Bianca, a puzzling look making it's way onto her face as she looked down at Ashe. "W-Why are you hugging me like that? I'm used to being sad." she said in a completely casual tone. It's true, she had awful life experiences. "To be honest I'm surprised I haven't offed myself." she added, reaching over to her box and eating a chocolate like she was talking about puppies and kittens, not suicide. Bianca looked at Rachael with a concerned expression, to which Rachael gave a shrug in response. "I guess I'm just used to it."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 11:53 pm

Ashe grew sadder at how depressed Rachael sounded, hugging her warmly. "You shouldn't be used to that...." She said, accepting the chocolate in her mouth before she turned to face her. With that, she cups the canine faunus' cheeks in her hands, squishing her cheeks and pressing their foreheads together. "Don't you even joke about that."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 12:04 am

Rachael gently swatted away Ashe's hand and pushed the sheep away. "I'm not kidding. I've seen many a thing that I should not have been exposed to at such a young age... Or ever for that matter." she said with a sigh. "It's just been happening so much to me lately that I guess it doesn't faze me anymore." Rachael casually looked over at the other two who looked quite sad at her, while she looked at them with a blank, uncaring expression. "What?"

"Nothing." Bianca said, moving over to hug both Ashe and Rachael. "Just let me know if I can do anything to make you feel better. You know, for an old friend and whatnot." the cat said with a heartwarming smile.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 12:29 am

Ashe stayed determined to be there for her new friend, moving back to hug Rachael as soon as she was pushed away, putting the canine faunus' chin on her shoulder as she rubbed her back. "We... we both have our share of bad experiences.... All of us do...." She whispered somberly into Rachael's ear. "But you don't have to go through with it without people there to be with you.... Promise me, Rachael. Don't even joke about stuff like that."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 12:46 am

"Ashe." Rachael said with a hostile growl. "Let go of me." Rachael wrenched herself from Ashe's grasp and glared deep into the sheep's eyes with her own, piercing crimson ones. "I'm not kidding when I say I'm used to getting hurt. I watched my family get murdered right in front of me. Twice. Bianca, one of my only friends disappeared and left me heartbroken, and the rest of my team died in my last year of Signal. My girlfriend left me, and I was even forced to live on the streets for a portion of my life. I. Am. Used. To. Pain." she growled at the sheep. "Do you understand?" Rachael stretched out the word "understand" as if she was mocking the sheep like she knew nothing. "I don't need you. I don't need either of you, or ANYONE for that matter. I'm more than capable of living alone."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 8:58 am

Ashe stayed silent, hurt by Rachael's words but trying her best not to let it show, her glassy eyes being the only indication of her sadness. Waiting for her to stop talking, Ashe throws caution to the wind and hugs the canine faunus once more, making sure that she wouldn't be able to push the sheep faunus away by locking her fingers behind Racahel's back as she nuzzled the girl's neck affectionately. "No. Das bad."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 9:13 am

Rachael frowned and growled even louder when Ashe hugged her again, but she quieted down after Ashe spoke. "I know..." she mumbled, barely audible. "But it's truth. That's all I care about anymore."

Bianca came over to them and hugged Rachael as well, kissing her friend on the cheek. "You should care about more. It's not healthy to be so angry all the time you know?" she said as she hugged the canine. "You're real sad, I can feel it. Just let us hug you and make it better."

Rachael shook her head and went limp in their arms, letting them support her quite literally like they seemed to want to. "I'd care if I could..." was all she said before sighing and sitting there, waiting for them to let her go.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 9:23 am

The sheep faunus would not let Rachael go though she smiled as Bianca added her hug. "Rachael, you can care about me and Bianca. That might take your mind off things but you shouldn't be angry about so much." Reaching up, Ashe kisses her on the cheek similar to what Bianca had done, though much more affectionately. "You can care about us if you want."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:28 am

Rachael's eyes turned crimson as she looked into Ashe's heart, and she started getting mixed feelings. "What if I don't want to?" she asked, which prompted Bianca to hug tighter. "We care about you Rachael, why wouldn't you care about us?" the cat asked, resting her head on Rachael's shoulder. "Come on, I know you've got some love in you. Why not love and care about us like we do for you?" Rachael just shook her head. "I don't know anymore. I just don't."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 9:46 pm

"Don't know." Ashe said, putting Rachael's chin onto her shoulder and hugging the girl affectionately, pressing her chest to her's and making sure there was no gap in between them. "Thinking too much about emotions and stuff doesn't work. Don't think. Just feel." She said, almost trying to physically pump all of her love and care into the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 9:56 pm

"It's hard to not think about emotions when your semblance lets you peer into another's heart and soul." she said, closing her eyes and letting them do whatever. When Ashe pressed herself against Rachael, her eyes shot open and she stared at the sheep, confused about what she was doing and saying. "Ashe are you..." Rachael paused to look into Ashe's heart some more. It was full of love and compassion, and Ashe was also pressing her body against the canine's. "...what... are you doing? Are you..." Rachael stopped herself and just shook her head, letting the sheep do whatever. She'd figure out just what was happening in a few moments. "Nevermind. I'm still awful at knowing how others feel about me."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 4:48 am

"Well if you can see into my heart and soul, you know I care for you two a lot, even though we just met." She said matter-of-factly, keeping her hug tight against the girl and not noticing how Rachael was staring at her. "I'm just trying to show you that physically if you need a little help understanding that people care about you and you should care about people. It's as simple as that." She said, nuzzling her cheek against Rachael's, hoping Bianca wouldn't mind what she was doing to her friend.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 7:14 am

"I'm sorry..." Rachael muttered, letting Ashe rub her face on hers. "I was getting a bit of a different vibe. Maybe because the only other person who's rubbed themselves on me this much was my girlfriend." she stated bluntly, looking at Ashe. "The way you're pressing yourself against me is... a little suggestive." Rachael averted her eyes, face turning a reddish color. Bianca felt like she was going to melt with the way Rachael and Ashe were cuddling. She didn't mind what Ashe was doing to Rachael, she actually loved it. Ashe was giving Rachael the love and care she deserved, and that's all Bianca cared about right now.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 10:25 am

"A different vibe?" Ashe asked curiously, her head cocked to the side before Rachael explained more. "O-oh, uhh sorry about that." She said, quickly prying herself from Rachael and smoothing down her sweater, awkwardly glancing at her from the corner of her eye. "I-I didn't m-mean it that w-way...." She said, staring off in the distance to avoid eye contact and pulling her hood up to hide her blushing face.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 12:12 pm

Rachael looked at Ashe with a blank face and watched as she hid away from embarrassment. "What are you so embarrassed about?" she asked, moving over to Ashe and hesitantly hugging her. "It's fine. Forget I said that." Rachael cooed, trying to calm down the sheep girl. "I don't see you that way and you don't see me that way, let's just stop thinking about it."

"Awww, you two look so adorable when you cuddle." Bianca said, giggling. "I wish I could take pictures of this for myself, this is too cute."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 12:35 pm

Ashe jumped slightly at Rachael's hug though she didn't resist or shy away from it. "I I I...." She stammered, thinking of something to say but failing, resorting to pulling the sides of her hood to cover her face, leaving only her eyes and forehead exposed, tightening even more at Bianca's comment as she flowered into a full red blush.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 1:14 pm

Rachael smiled and pressed herself closer to Ashe, rubbing her cheek on Ashe's hand. "Come on, don't do that. There's nothing wrong with it." she said, gently tugging on the back of Ashe's hood. "Come on, let me pet your ears. As a sort of... apo-lo-gy..." she said, sounding out 'apology' like it pained her to say it. Bianca could only giggle at her, to which she got a icy glare in return.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 6:52 pm

Ashe flinched at the touch of Rachael's cheek on her hand, tail flicking up and thumping against her back in surprise. Listening to what she had to say, Ashe eventually acquiesces and slowly brings down her hood. Shuffling a bit and turning to face Rachael, the sheep faunus bowed nervously and bared her ears to her, keeping her eyes screwed shut so she wouldn't see Bianca giggling or how red her face was.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 6:57 pm

Rachael reached up pet Ashe ears, hesitating a bit as her hand neared before finally deciding to do it. Her hands slowly and gently rubbed Ashe's soft, fuzzy ears, making Rachael's face turn red from how cute they were. "A-Ashe..." she mumbled, moving herself closer to the sheep and using her other hand to scratch behind Ashe's other ear. "They're so cute..." Rachael was mesmerized at this point and couldn't help but stare at Ashe's ears with a face colored beet red from embarrassment. She should punish herself for actually taking pleasure in another human being later. But...

"They're too cute."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 7:15 pm

"T-thanks."Ashe flinched at the first touch of Rachael's hand on her ears but she didn't shy away, letting the girl continue scratching. Behind her, Ashe's tail started to wag slowly, indicating her happiness. "S-see, Rachael?" She asked, still keeping her face down and eyes screwed shut, "You c-can ccare for other people." She stuttered, ears flapping happily against her hands.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 7:26 pm

Rachael smiled, continuing her gentle petting for a few minutes. She even started to smile, and her tail started wagging behind her. "Y-Yeah... I guess I can..." she mumbled, pressing her body a little bit against Ashe as she began rubbing her cheek on the sheep's face. "Awwww!" went Rachael. "I can't help it. You're too cute Ashe." she said, her bitter exterior breaking down to show her more childlike personality. "I want to keep you for myself now!"

Meanwhile, Bianca was laughing so hard at this. Her usually bitter and resentful friend was now practically melting from Ashe's cuteness. Brilliant. "Oh... Oh no... Oh my god... Wow Rachael..." she said in between gasps for breath as she fell on her back, kicking her feet as she held her stomach in pain. "This is rich!"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 8:36 pm

Ashe giggled as Rachael suddenly grew soft on her. "Heh heh, thanks~" She cooed, rubbing her cheek against Rachael's and hugging the girl affectionately, motioning for Bianca to do the same to her from behind. "See Rachael? We luff you~" She said cutely, nuzzling the canine faunus' cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 9:02 pm

Rachael smiled and squeezed Ashe real tight, refusing to let go of the sheep girl. "I love you guys too~" she said as Bianca struggled to get up and hug the canine from behind. "You guys make me so happy." she said, a little bit of a tear streaming down her cheek. Bianca quickly wiped the tear away and nuzzled her cheek against Rachael's face while the canine used the other side of her face to nuzzle Ashe. "You guys are so nice."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 9:15 pm

"Das good." Ashe said calmly, letting Rachael hug her, not letting go before the canine faunus did. Reaching behind her, she rubs Rachael's back affectionately. "You have no reason to be sad or mad, Rachael but if you need to, we're here for you."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 9:42 pm

"I know... Thank you." Rachael said, reluctantly breaking their hug and shrugging Bianca off. "I'll... I'll be there for you two as well." she sighed feeling all warm and fuzzy inside now. It seems the two girls had warmed her broken heart of ice, much to Rachael's surprise.

"We should meet and catch up some time Rachael." Bianca said, before looking over to Ashe. "But since Ashe is here I think we should do something as a group."

"Like what?" Rachael asked, turning to look at Bianca.

"I don't know... Ashe, any ideas?" Bianca crawled over to Ashe and nuzzled her cheek on the sheep's shoulder. She hadn't done this in over five minutes, so she felt she was far overdue for an Ashe cuddle now. Especially after Rachael hogged her and everything. Although that was forgivable for obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 11:03 pm

Ashe blinked, ears twitching and head cocking to the side inquisitively as she thought of an answer. "Well we've been cuddling all night so..." Ashe's words were cutoff by a cute yawn, the sheep faunus sighing deeply before speaking again. "I don't really have anything on my mind except sleep...."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 11:25 pm

"Then sleep then." Rachael said, smiling.

"Yeah!" Bianca chimed in. "I wouldn't mind sleeping again with you, if you're okay with that still." she said, hugging Ashe tight.

"Again? Well, I guess I'll leave you two to that then." Rachael said with a sigh, reluctant to leave but she should probably leave the two to their cuddles. She began packing up her box, taking the last chocolate and tossing it to Bianca who held it in front of Ashe, letting the sheep have it. "Any last words?" the canine asked, standing up and looking down at the two. "Want me to stay? Want me gone? Feel free to voice your opinions now or forever hold your breath."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]   Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED] - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleeping Buddies [CLOSED]
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next