RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team MCOB

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dakir

Team MCOB - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team MCOB   Team MCOB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 2:19 pm

Kai waved her hand somewhat dismissively, "Yeah, reading is useful, but experiance is always the best teacher." She said after reading Kaali's note. She looked back to Marlin, "A book isn't gonna teach you all you need to know about the world, you have to go out and live it for yourself." She said, resting her head back down on her pillow. She stared at the ceiling for a moment before saying, "Speaking of books though, how early do we have to get up tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

Team MCOB - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team MCOB   Team MCOB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 2:25 pm

Marlin shrugged. "Early, I would say about six am." He said as he flipped another page. He looked up, and looked at the ceiling. He placed a book mark in his book, before sitting down at his desk. He took out his glove, and removed a canister of repulsion dust. The pressure sent a blast of air into Marlins face blowing his hood down revealing his scared face. "This is the 13th time this has happened.....there must be a way to relive the built up pressure before it releases." He said as he looked over his glove.
Back to top Go down
Kai Kurokawa

Kai Kurokawa

Team MCOB - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team MCOB   Team MCOB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:56 pm

Casca's eyes were half closed as she listened to the others chatting, but they flew open when she heard the sound of pressurized air blasting reached her auditory receptors. With a sudden motion, she sat up and leaped towards Marlin, her hands grabbing onto his glove, ripping it out of his hands and quickly moving back to her spot on the bed to look it over. After all, who was better to figure out a mechanical problem than someone who was actually a machine.

She pursed her lips after looking it over a bit, "I honestly don't understand how you could be satisfied with a weapon without a blade..." She looked at the section where the canister had clipped in...and proceeded to start prying in the mechanics of the system, looking for a place where one might put a relief system.

"Hmm..." It was just such a small piece...really, there wasn't much to it...

With a sudden flustered huff, Casca threw the piece back at Marlin. "Put a sectioning, one way venting pipe just above the slot. Then put something to just activate it quickly. It'll let you gradually let off the pressure before you need to replace the cartridge." She rolled over, looking at the room itself for the first time. "Seems kinda bland don't you think? We should really put something up to make it look like our room."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Team MCOB - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team MCOB   Team MCOB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 6:13 pm

Marlin looked at the hand then back. He then put his hood up. "I see, I shall get on that as soon as possible." He said as he pulled out his tools and got to work. He then began to work silently.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

Team MCOB - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team MCOB   Team MCOB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:00 pm

Kai opened an eye, having dozed off slightly. She lifted her head off the pillow, looking around at the room, "Yeah, we should spice it up a little." She said sitting up and stretching her arms a little so she didn't nod off again, "Anyone have any ideas? Maybe a poster or something? I dunno, I'm certainly no interior decorator."
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Team MCOB - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team MCOB   Team MCOB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:34 pm

Does.. does it not look like our room already? I've never had trouble finding it... Kaali considers what's been said in her mind, trying to figure out exactly what they are looking to do. Eventually, she writes a short message and does her usual finger snap twice as she holds the pad up with a somewhat confused look on her face, masked only barely by a faint smile.

Code:
The door has our team name
on it... is that not enough?
Should we label our own stuff?
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

Team MCOB - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team MCOB   Team MCOB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:20 pm

Kai waved off the other girl, "No, no, not like that." She sat up in her bed, placing a hand on her chin, "She means something to make the room look different. Right now, it just looks like everyone else's; there's nothing to make it unique besides our team name on the door." She looked over to Marlin, "Seeing as you're the leader, do you have any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Team MCOB - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team MCOB   Team MCOB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:35 pm

Marlin shrugged. "I am not much of a décor person. As leader I give decoration duty to both of you." He said pointing to both Kai, and Casca. "Now you have full creative power." He said as he waved his invisible wand. He said as he made some whooshing noises to add to the mood.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Team MCOB - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team MCOB   Team MCOB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 1:37 am

Her expression is less than enthusiastic as she nods in understanding at Kai's answer to her question, lowering her notepad at the same time to allow it to rest face down in her lap. Oh. Ohhhhhhhhhh. That. Yeah... I suppose that's... fun.

Wooooooooosh! Hehe... Kaali smiles, amused by Marlins actions, yet also pleased that she wasn't just assigned that dreadfully boring task. She glances at her desk and the notebook she had since set back on it, before facing towards Kai and Casca to check for their reactions. Her own expression faded slightly though, as a thought crossed her mind. ...Wait... full creative power? What does that even mean? Are they going to change the whole room?! But I like my wall... Its nice. And wall-y.
Back to top Go down
Kai Kurokawa

Kai Kurokawa

Team MCOB - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team MCOB   Team MCOB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:09 pm

There was a moment where Casca was simply silent before sitting up, eyes wide. "So you...are giving creative liberty to the crazy one? Just so I can be sure you aren't screwing with me." Her momentary look of confusion was quickly replaced with her insane grin as she leaped off her bed, a Madcapper bursting out of her arm and flying for the rings that held the drapes up at the window. "First these need to go! Red doesn't work for me!" The curtain fell as the razor blade sliced through it and flew back to Casca, who looked around the room once more. She let it retract back into her arm, and instead pulled a large piece of paper from a compartment in her leg, which was revealed to be a blueprint of her weapon, which she then proceeded to attach to the wall above her bed.

"Hmm. But we can't just have the window bare, so..." Casca ran to the suitcases of her teammates, rifling in them, looking for clothing that was generally the same color and not red, which she could put together to replace the curtain that now lay on the floor. "You don't care much about this dress, do you Kai?" Casca asked, holding up a green formal dress before throwing it on her own bed and returning to looking through the luggage for more green.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

Team MCOB - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team MCOB   Team MCOB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 6:48 pm

Kai rubbed her forehead, "Yeah, Casca, I'd prefer it if you didn't just start ripping everything apart." She said, standing up and stretching her legs, "Although that dress is pretty hideous, I don't know why I have anything green in there." She walked over and grabbed Casca's arm, gently but firmly removing her from their suitcases, "In any case, the blueprint thing is a good start." She said, approving of Casca's first modification. She looked around the room a little, "What about getting a couch? Maybe a few beanbag chairs and a TV to hang on the wall?" She asked the others, forming a rectangle with her hands and looking through them at the wall, "I think we probably have more than enough room for it, we'll just have to move the beds over into a corner or something."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Team MCOB - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team MCOB   Team MCOB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 7:05 pm

Marlin just groaned as the two talked. "What evil have I unleashed upon us all." He said in a melodramatic way. He soon smiled as he went back to his weapon tuning. He was just happy he wasn't the one doing this.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Team MCOB - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team MCOB   Team MCOB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 11:50 pm

Kaali covers her head with her left arm as the curtain that was just cut free of its holdings fell on her, covering her and the desk she sat at. She quickly scrunched it up, knocking a few papers off her desk at the same time, and threw the ball of curtain remains at Casca's bed, a mildly annoyed look on her face. She looks around the room, making note of the lack of space and trying to imagine where all of this extra furniture would be going. They better not be planning on putting anything on my side of this room. Its small enough as is...
Back to top Go down
Kai Kurokawa

Kai Kurokawa

Team MCOB - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team MCOB   Team MCOB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:58 pm

"Hey!" shouted Casca angrily, looking over at Marlin, having left Kai's suitcase at her request, and frowned. "I'm not evil! Just craaaaazy. I got a doctor's note." Upon saying this, her demeanor turned back to the slightly too cheerful one which had come about after being designated as decorator. "Well, If I can't use that dress, someone is gonna need to get green fabric. I don't like the red curtains, and as decorator in chief, I demand we have green curtains."

At Kai's suggestion of furniture to add to the room, Casca straightened abruptly, pointing at Kai, "Brilliant! Let's get stuff like that! And we can put the beds....on the ceiling!" At this, she pulled out some of the cable that was stored in her body. It was military grade, high breaking strength steel, and she could easily secure it into the bedposts and into the beams through the ceiling. "It's be great! And it'd make plenty of space in the room for everything." She looked around at the others excitedly, waving the wire at them as though to emphasize her idea.

"The only thing is, where would we get the furniture? I don't have more money than I need, and I don't have those sorts of things sitting around. 'Specially not the TV"
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

Team MCOB - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team MCOB   Team MCOB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 12:52 pm

"Well, that's a good point. I don't exactly have money to burn." Kai said, "Maybe we scale it down a bit, and i hardly think that stringing up the beds is a good idea." She said, letting out a small sigh. She walked over to her bed, opening her dresser and pulling out a yellow shirt, "Marlin, don't look." She said flatly as she removed her fairly sweaty top. She walked over to the bathroom, pulling the door open before pausing to say, "I'm gonna take a quick shower, then maybe we can go out looking for something. And Casca, try not to break anything, we'll head down to the arena later." With that, she disappeared inside the bathroom, the shower turning on able to be heard from behind the door.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Team MCOB - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team MCOB   Team MCOB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:25 pm

Marlin looked up at the mention of his name, before rolling his eyes and returning to his book. "If you fear my wondering eyes why not just change IN the bathroom?" He said as flatly as she did. With a yawn he flipped his book some more and read along the lines.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Team MCOB - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team MCOB   Team MCOB - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 5:50 pm

Upon hearing the comment of suspending the beds, Kaali went to work with writing a message, pausing several times to consider what she wanted to write, and eventually held it up and signaled the others to get their attention, all the while looking directly as Casca.

Code:
I must request that my area of
the room remain as it is. I need
 this limited space and
suspending heavy things over
head is not preferred.

Additionally, why do we need a TV?
Nobody here stays in the room long
enough to actually watch something,
except myself and sometimes Marlin
when he reads.

She paid no mind to Marlin and Kai's conversation as she awaited answers on her own questions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team MCOB - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team MCOB   Team MCOB - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team MCOB
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2