RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team MCOB

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Team MCOB Empty
PostSubject: Team MCOB   Team MCOB Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:14 pm

(week1 day one)

Marlin opened the door, and set his things down. he looked around his eyes a glow with light. he moved to his bed, and sat down. Leader......me.....I'm normally the support...not leader. He was a bit shocked, but kept his cool. He looked around at the small room. His eyes glowing a fierce yellow as normal, and his face darkened by his hood. The room was a normal room, and bare at that. I have been entrusted with their futures, and their lifes........my god. He lowered his head, and took a few deep breaths.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Team MCOB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team MCOB   Team MCOB Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:48 pm

Kaali had just a few minutes before Marlin entered, cleaned up the room. Nothing short of a miracle, some might say, as Kaali has been well known to leave every piece of tech she owns somewhere on the floor, waiting to be stepped on. Then, irrationally, she gets annoyed when someone breaks one by stepping on it or kicking it by mistake. She's gotten much, much better at this over her years at Beacon living with three others, and most of her... crap is concentrated to her area of the room. Still, to see a cleaned room is an uncommon enough event that it would probably merit a celebration, if Kaali cared for such things.

Having followed Marlin into the room a few seconds later, she immediately sat at her desk, grabbing her large notebook and begins writing in it. She tends not to show the contents of the notebook often, but it seems to be a book she keeps a log of events in. Perhaps to more easily remember things, such as interactions with people.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Team MCOB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team MCOB   Team MCOB Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 3:22 pm

Marlin looked up, and looked at his team-mate. "Greetings Miss Charen. How are you doing this fine day?" He asked as he looked up to meet her eyes with his own.
Back to top Go down
Kai Kurokawa

Kai Kurokawa

Team MCOB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team MCOB   Team MCOB Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 9:05 pm

"Wanna join me...come and play..." Casca whispered the words of an oh so familiar song to herself, walking along the hallways towards what had been assigned as 'her room'. There was a disturbingly pleased smile upon her face as she swung one of her Madcappers rapidly through the air. Most people would be more careful with it, considering it had a razor sharp edge as well as a touchy firing mechanism, but...Casca wasn't like most people. Her auditory receptors were picking up on a pair of people in a room down the hall, and based upon the directions she had received to get to her room, they were indeed at her destination.

Beacon was quite the place for her, sure, she was insane, but the team she had been with for the past few years had been enough to keep her from REALLY going of the deep end. Yes, she did have the occasional psychotic episode where she utterly destroyed the bedroom, but, most of the time she was fine. "Who's ready for another year of Casca?!" she called in her high-pitched, piercing voice.

As she reached the door to the assigned room her arm opened up along its length, and she grabbed the Madcapper by its handle, folding it up and stowing it insider her arm compartment. With that, she threw open the door, a wide grin spanning her face. There were two of her teammates, one, another girl, who was sitting at her desk, and the other, a mage. For the last two years they had been a part of a team, and now they were back for another year.

Casca stood with her thumbs in her pockets, looking to each of her teammates, well, the ones that were present anyway. "So, who missed me?" She asked, her scarlet eyes flashing slightly, as they did from time to time, showing her real, artificial nature.

Last edited by Kai Kurokawa on Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

Team MCOB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team MCOB   Team MCOB Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:10 pm

Kai walked down the hall, rolling a small suitcase along behind her. Her large blade was on her back, the handle sticking up over her shoulder. Her ears perked up, hearing her teammates from down the hall, And that would be Casca, loud as ever. She thought with a bit of a smile. She continued down the hall, bracing herself for the AI's eccentricity as she rounded the corner into the room, "I can hear you from down the hall, Casca." She said, smiling as she walked through the doorway, "Hello everyone."
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Team MCOB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team MCOB   Team MCOB Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:28 am

Kaali only waved her left hand over her shoulder in response to Marlin, greeting him, but at the same time brushing his question off. She looked up, turning her head to see, as her other teammates gathered in the room behind her. She nodded once simply to Casca as she entered, then made the exact same gesture toward Kai, before finishing whatever it was she was writing.

As she finished, she sat back in her chair and shifted her position so she could see the others more easily. She appeared to be waiting for the inevitable questions and conversation that was coming her way. Her conversational notepad was in hand, ready to be opened and written in. A simple, small smile was on her face, revealing that, even if she doesn't converse with people often, she was not displeased that her teammates were present.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Team MCOB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team MCOB   Team MCOB Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 2:06 pm

Marlin looked at his teammates. "It is good to see you all yet again. It seems that break has left me a bit forgetful. What do you role do you play again?" He asked as he asked them. His eyes glowed as he watched them. As if staring into there person.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Team MCOB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team MCOB   Team MCOB Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:18 pm

Kaali raised her eyebrow at Marlin's comment, shugging to herself and writing a short note on her notepad, with larger letters so it can be easily read from across the room.

Code:
Guard, Support.

The simple message would hopefully serve to remind others of Kaali's typical tactics in combat, protecting allies and cover fire thanks to her auto cannon, which is current in its boxed up form, tucked in the small gap between the desk she sits at and her bed.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

Team MCOB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team MCOB   Team MCOB Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 8:37 pm

Kai stifled a giggle, He always was sort of weird, I guess. She thought. She moved over to her bed, placing her suitcase at the foot of it. She removed the large blade from her back, propping it up against the wall with a thud that shook the floor. She reached behind her and unlatched her armour, removing the scaled metal from her torso. She then removed the armour from her arms and twisted around, stretching around as a good amount was lifted from her body. She then looked to Marlin, "I take on the big guys that would otherwise kill you." She said with a smile, "I guess you could call me the "tank", so to speak."
Back to top Go down
Kai Kurokawa

Kai Kurokawa

Team MCOB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team MCOB   Team MCOB Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 11:52 pm

Of course, Kaali was mute, so she only gave a nod to Casca when she entered the room, but it was Kai's greeting that Casca really reacted to. And, it was in her own insane little way too. "Well of course you can hear me!" she said, grinning still and turning to face Kai, "If there isn't someone or something screaming because of something I did, you can probably hear me. She affectionately punched the other girl's arm, albeit a bit hard, and turned back to face Marlin, who of course, had forgotten just what she could do. But really? Who could forget one such as her, there was no other killing machine like her, that is, one that loooooved causing chaos.

"Oh come on ya dunce." Her hands flew to her hips in a quite inhuman fashion, as the movement was too quick for the naked eye to follow. Her brows furrowed in irritation at the slight on her memorability. "I. Shoot and Slice. Everything. Metal? Check. Rock? Check. Flesh? You bet." She threw both her arms out, underside up, and the seemingly natural-looking skin opened up, and from the compartments flew her weapons. For a moment they hovered in the air before falling onto their nearly invisible wires, which she grabbed nimbly in her fingers. She held one right up in Marlin's face, still frowning. "You remember these? Ya better, otherwise, they might find you as a target."

Casca spun on her heel, throwing one of her weapons at the curtain and whipping back on the cable as though it were some sort of Yoyo. With a flash of light, the bottom half of the curtain fell to the floor, cut by the infinitesimally thin blade. "In short, I'm the one who does tons of damage~" she said, her wild smile back on her face as her weapons disappeared back into her arms. "Now do you remember?"

Last edited by Kai Kurokawa on Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Team MCOB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team MCOB   Team MCOB Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:40 pm

Marlin nodded. "Of course. Sorry again. Time with out team activities leaves me forgetful at times." He laid down on his bed, and yawned. "I will say this though. These beds are harder then I remember." He said as he tried to get comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Team MCOB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team MCOB   Team MCOB Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 10:00 pm

During Casca's lengthy reintroduction, Kaali had written a message on her pad, holding it up and rapidly snapping her fingers twice—something she did often to get the attention of others—as she holds it up toward Marlin. Her typical smile remains plastered to her face, showing some lightheartedness in her expression.

Code:
Do we need to explain
  your role too?
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Team MCOB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team MCOB   Team MCOB Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 10:03 pm

Marlin just shrugged and smiled. "I would hope not. I'm not that forgetful. I am support." He said as he fluffed his pillow. Still as hard as a rock. "So how was your breaks if I might ask?"
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Team MCOB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team MCOB   Team MCOB Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:23 pm

Kaali spun back to face her desk, reaching for her larger notebook and opening it, flipping through some of the later pages while waiting for the others to answer. She tends to keep records of events in the notebook, so perhaps she's going to compile a lengthy list of everything she did over break. Or.. just show a specific page. Difficult to say, as she avoids showing the notebook whenever possible, and writing out a list of every recent event might get to be quite long. Hmm, I suppose I could tell him about all the parties everyone had. Does he like parties though...? Huh. Maybe that joke wouldn't work out. Jokes are hard...
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

Team MCOB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team MCOB   Team MCOB Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 3:36 pm

Kai shook her head, flipping her hair back behind her ears, "Eh, didn't really do much, actually." She said, "Visited home for a week, other than that, training and relaxing." She said, looking over to the rest of her team, "How about you guys?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Kurokawa

Kai Kurokawa

Team MCOB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team MCOB   Team MCOB Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 5:10 pm

Casca leaped nimbly upon her bed, rotating her upper body 180 degrees at her waist as she fell through the air. As soon as she landed, her legs rotated to match up correctly, and she looked over at Marlin, a slightly disinterested look on her face. Really, asking what they did over the summer? It was a boring question for someone like her, as she didn't have anywhere to go during the summer, nor did she have anyone telling her what to do. Overall, it had been a somewhat entertaining break however, and she supposed that there were a few things to tell about.

"Well," she started, making a mock look of concentration, "I went for a long trip around the kingdom, spent a lot of time hunting in the heartlands, or whatever people call them. Ran into a bunch of things that seemed interested in killing me, so naturally I ended up dismantling them. But, overall, just a usual few months for me." Really, now that she thought about it, it hadn't been much different from her experiences here at school, except that she was alone there. But, she had learned a lot about the control of her weapons, and that was what really mattered. If anything amounted to her being able to kill things better, then it was something worth doing.

"But yeah, I'm pleased to be back at Beacon, its loads more interesting here than in those forests." She added, sighing and rolling onto her side.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Team MCOB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team MCOB   Team MCOB Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 5:20 pm

Marlin jut rubbed his eyes. "Studies called to me this summer. No time to run around and explore I'm afraid." He said as he yawned. He sat up and looked around at his team. They seemed as peppy and happy as normal. He pulled out a book and began to read.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Team MCOB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team MCOB   Team MCOB Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 5:36 pm

Kaali had finished writing in her notepad during Casca's short story, and she waited patiently for her to finish before revealing it to her team.

Code:
-Studied.
-Went to Vale for parts sometimes.
-Redid the code for Daedalus
 and rebuilt the reactor.
-Its 2.4% more efficient now!
-And it moves 16% faster and
 weighs 9 pounds less!

Kaali was beaming with excitement. She seemed quite proud about her upgrades to her weapons as she held the notepad silently. Clearly her time off was spent well doing the same thing she always seems to be doing. No jokes. That's okay, I suck at them anyway! I should tell them about my plans to build multiple turrets. Though I still haven't worked out how to transport them... I could built robots... like Casca. Ohh... maybe I'll just built a legion. Less personality though. We have enough Cascas as it is...

Supplying everyone with ample time to read her message, her expression changes to that one she gets when she is plotting something exciting for her, and dangerous for others. Eventually, she lowers the pad though, and once again her face changes to her standard simple smile.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

Team MCOB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team MCOB   Team MCOB Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:02 pm

Kai sighed, rolling over onto her back. She put her hands behind her head, simply looking up at the ceiling, "You guys and your studies." She shook her head a little, unable to comprehend spending the entire break studying for this year. She looked over to Kaali, "How did you manage to make it more efficient and drop the overall weight of that thing?" She asked, curious as to how the girl managed it. She realized that she was only wearing the loose shirt she wore under her armour. She glanced over to Marlin, but his head was already in a book, so she decided it was unecessary to change.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Team MCOB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team MCOB   Team MCOB Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 7:26 pm

Code:
I took off some useless armor
plating to make it lighter.

Kaali lowers her notepad after showing it to Kai with the answer to the second question. She set it on the table she was seated at and grabbed her larger notebook, flipping it open to a apparently specific page and holding that up, tapping on the page twice with her free hand.

The entire page is covered in complex formulae and schematics regarding the design of the reactor. Various notes are scattered on the page as well, but without advanced technical knowledge, the information is mostly useless. Kaali's handwriting in this book is extremely... poor. Especially compared to notes she writes to people. This page is difficult to read and very messy, but with a bit of struggling someone could read through it. Kaali seems to write well when writing for others, but poorly for herself.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

Team MCOB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team MCOB   Team MCOB Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 6:09 pm

Kai looked over the girl's notes, sitting up in her bed to rest on one side. She squinted, struggling a bit to read through it, "I see..." She said, fascinated by the new design, "Well I must say, that is an ingenius idea." She said, smiling at Kaali. She looked over to Marlin, sighing lightly, "Already back to your books?" She said, He might be the only person on Remnant that reads too much. She thought.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Team MCOB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team MCOB   Team MCOB Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 6:25 pm

Marlin shrugged. "A sharp mind is a strong mind. I seem to have forgotten to study Grimm tracking, and must freshen up on it." He said as he flipped a page. His glowing eyes unmoving as h\they scanned the book's content.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Team MCOB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team MCOB   Team MCOB Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 10:01 pm

Kaali stands, lightly slaps her hand down on the large closed textbook on engineering resting on her desk and causing a small thud. Her notepad was being held up with her free hand after having written just three words in it.

Code:
Reading is important!

She nods knowingly to Marlin, sharing at least one common interest in reading. Though, Kaali preferred to dredge through a massive, probably dull textbook than read any kind of novel. As there was so few words on the page, she took to stretching her arms upward, still holding the notepad. Though, at this point it couldn't be read by anyone not on the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

Team MCOB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team MCOB   Team MCOB Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 2:19 pm

Kai waved her hand somewhat dismissively, "Yeah, reading is useful, but experiance is always the best teacher." She said after reading Kaali's note. She looked back to Marlin, "A book isn't gonna teach you all you need to know about the world, you have to go out and live it for yourself." She said, resting her head back down on her pillow. She stared at the ceiling for a moment before saying, "Speaking of books though, how early do we have to get up tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Team MCOB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team MCOB   Team MCOB Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 2:25 pm

Marlin shrugged. "Early, I would say about six am." He said as he flipped another page. He looked up, and looked at the ceiling. He placed a book mark in his book, before sitting down at his desk. He took out his glove, and removed a canister of repulsion dust. The pressure sent a blast of air into Marlins face blowing his hood down revealing his scared face. "This is the 13th time this has happened.....there must be a way to relive the built up pressure before it releases." He said as he looked over his glove.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team MCOB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team MCOB   Team MCOB Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team MCOB
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next