RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maid Latte (Open to customers)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DatteSa

DatteSa

Maid Latte (Open to customers) Empty
PostSubject: Maid Latte (Open to customers)   Maid Latte (Open to customers) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 6:57 pm

Serena places the open sign facing the streets of Vale. Also awaiting the 8 people she has hired.

Kaitlin mutters under her breath "I'm pretty sure none of them will show up..."

Serena death-glares at Kaitlin so she shuts up after that.

Last edited by DatteSa on Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Maid Latte (Open to customers)   Maid Latte (Open to customers) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 8:12 pm

Sam walked in wearing her normal outfit, before walking up to the owner. She tapped her shoulder, and handed her scroll to the women. [Hi there, name's Sam. I believe we 'talked' about a job.]
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Maid Latte (Open to customers)   Maid Latte (Open to customers) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:30 am

Daisy walked into the cafe, wearing her usual attire of a biker jacket, blue denim jeans and knee high leather boots. As Daisy walked in she recognised the flash of orange that was Sam's hair and ears. Daisy walked up behind her and placed a hand on her shoulder and smiled at her. She then signed "I didn't know you were going to work here too." Daisy then turned to the woman at the counter and typed on her own scroll:

Code:
I'll be working here too, where do we get our uniforms?

Before handing it to the woman and awaiting a reply, she was eager to start her first job, she was in need of cash, but she also viewed it as a way of getting out of Beacon and meeting new people, Daisy was also happy that Sam was working at the cafe too as she already knew Sam.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Maid Latte (Open to customers)   Maid Latte (Open to customers) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:25 am

Serena waves to both of them and says "Yes! You'll both be working here as we discussed." Serena hands both of them one uniform each. "Go get dressed!"
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Maid Latte (Open to customers)   Maid Latte (Open to customers) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:23 pm

Daisy took the uniform from Serena and replied with a quick nod. She then turned to look over the cafe to see if there was a changing room, if there was one, Daisy couldn't see it. She then noticed toilets near the back and decided on changing in there. She waled into the bathroom, holding her maid's uniform.

About a minute later Daisy returned back into the cafe, now dressed in a maid's uniform. She didn't particularly like the idea of having to work dressed like this, but it was the best job she could find at the time, so she had decided to put up with it. Daisy also liked the fact that she would be working with other girls dressed the same, like Sam. She didn't plan on actually doing anything due to being in a relationship with Hoshi, but the view was nice. Daisy then walked back to the main area of the cafe and awaited any customers.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Maid Latte (Open to customers)   Maid Latte (Open to customers) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:49 pm

Sam grabbed the uniform, and went to change.

She soon came out in a maids outfit. Skirt seems a bit short, but I've seen worse. She walked out, and took a seat while waiting on someone to come in.
Back to top Go down
4th Wall Breaker

4th Wall Breaker

PostSubject: Re: Maid Latte (Open to customers)   Maid Latte (Open to customers) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:51 pm

Megan walked inside sporting her usual fadded jeans and blue t-shirt. Looking around she could see that the place looked pretty alright for such a newly opened business. Seeing the owner she put on her best looking face and went up to her smiling.

"Hello there I'm Megan we talked about my job here and was wondering where my uniform was? I wanted to get started right away!" She said gleefully. Kissing up to the boss always helps with a first impression.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Maid Latte (Open to customers)   Maid Latte (Open to customers) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:58 pm

The door opened once more and a tall grey haired boy entered, clutching an animal pelt kit bag. He gingerly walked over to the counter towards Serena
"Hi" he grunted "do you do food here?"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Maid Latte (Open to customers)   Maid Latte (Open to customers) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:01 pm

Serena smiles and says "Right this way, Master!" and ushers him to a seat.

Kaitlin hands Megan her maid uniform. "Get changed, Manager is busy right now."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Maid Latte (Open to customers)   Maid Latte (Open to customers) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:03 pm

Jacob gingerly sat down. Trying not to laugh at the irony of the situation.
Back to top Go down
4th Wall Breaker

4th Wall Breaker

PostSubject: Re: Maid Latte (Open to customers)   Maid Latte (Open to customers) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:49 pm

Megan took the uniform and smiled at her. "Right away." She said kindly and looked around for a room to change her clothes but the best she could do was the local bathroom of the place. Going inside she looked at the uniform and sighed. "Well...let's see if they got my size right." She mumbled going into one of the stalls and putting it on.

Coming out of it she looked over herself in the bathroom mirror. Megan thought she looked pretty good all things considered but sighed seeing the short skirt. "I need the job..." She said to herself. "It could have been way worse..." She said nodding to herself in the mirror.

Going outside of the bathroom she looked around and found Daisy another employee and decided to wait by her for customers.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Maid Latte (Open to customers)   Maid Latte (Open to customers) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:53 pm

Jacob reached into his pocket and retrieved a small handful of assorted coins. He peered at them intently, trying to figure out which one was the most valuable why can't they just use pelts? he asked himself. He shrugged and shoved the money back into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maid Latte (Open to customers)   Maid Latte (Open to customers) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maid Latte (Open to customers)
Page 1 of 1