RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Path to the Mad Man

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

Path to the Mad Man Empty
PostSubject: Path to the Mad Man   Path to the Mad Man Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 11:18 pm

Takes place on the 15th week on a Wednesday.

Byron leaned back against the street lamp idly, a cup of tea in his hand. It was around morning and he waited for the rest of his team at the boat dock. Behind him was a large with a name painted on the side reading "The Mock Turtle". The boat was big enough for four people to walk around on the deck and for the same number of people to lounge in the under deck. It wasn't anything fancy but it was enough to make the trip. The boat had a good dust powered motor as well so the trip will take only a few hours.

"Hah~ I wonder how long it'll take for them to get here," Byron sighed as he drank his tea.

Last edited by Cheshire Schrodinger on Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Path to the Mad Man Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 11:20 pm

Axel suddenly showed up with a travel bag and Laughter and Spite. "Not too long, I imagine," he said.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Path to the Mad Man Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 11:36 pm

"Nope," Byron shrugged, "I doubt it would take them that long at all."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Path to the Mad Man Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 12:12 am

"Nope." Said a voice from behind them, Robin somehow appearing behind their backs and looking at Byron's boat. A pair of traveling suitcases next to her and Vera Volare at her waist.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Path to the Mad Man Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 12:17 am

"Top of the mornin' to ya," Byron smiled, tipping his hat to Robin, "Glad to have you with us dear leader. Now we merely need to wait for little birdie."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Path to the Mad Man Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:33 pm

David just looked at Byron as he walked down the dock. "Why wait? I'm sure he's here somewhere." He said with a smile as he walked to the group. He had his back pack on as normal. He climbed on the deck.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Path to the Mad Man Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:38 pm

"Yeah you're right. He's not worth waiting for," Byron shrugged and stepped onto the deck, "Everyone board now."

As everybody boards, Byron sat in the captain seat and started up the boat. In no time, Byron started driving the boat into the sea, the GPS system guiding him to their destination.

"Feel free to chat or stroll around to get your sea legs," Byron called back to the others.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Path to the Mad Man Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:50 pm

As soon as the boat began moving, David could feel the green on his face. "I've been chased by a group of tiny Nevermores, flew at dissing heights, and crashed and still flew. But I hate boating." he said as he just took deep breaths to try to keep from vomiting.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Path to the Mad Man Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:05 pm

"Would you like to use my lap as a pillow nyan~?" Byron called back.

Last edited by Cheshire Schrodinger on Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Path to the Mad Man Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:08 pm

David took a second before answering. "Byron tell Cheshire that if she wants to have a coat of green on her sure other wise shut it." He said before closing his mask, and closing his eyes. I hate the water. He laid his head back, and just tried to ignore the waves.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Path to the Mad Man Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 5:28 pm

"Whose Cheshire?" Robin asked, sitting on a railing and letting the wind flow through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Path to the Mad Man Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 7:11 pm

David just sighed. "A crazy cat thing that seems to be amused by riddles....or embarrassing me." David said with a hint of illness. "It seems friendly, but it scares me." he said looking to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Path to the Mad Man Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 8:49 pm

As David stared up the sky, he found himself staring at the face of a grinning girl with bandages wrapped over one eye and purple cat ears wiggling at the top of her head. "Does little birdie have an achey nyan~?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Path to the Mad Man Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 8:54 pm

With his mask on no one could see how wide his eyes were. Oh good lord. He took a long sigh, before replying. "Hello Cheshire." He said reluctantly sitting up straight. "Byron when did you open wonderland....everything looks normal." He said as he looked around.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Path to the Mad Man Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 9:04 pm

"Look closer at the ground," Byron called back. The deck of the ship, though it looked and felt flat like it really was, had taken the image of carpet flooring. Before David had realized it, Cheshire had appeared in front of him and leaned in closer and closer. "Didn't you miss me nyan~?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Path to the Mad Man Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 9:24 pm

David just sunk his head lower into his hands. "Not really no. Due to the fact the nut case, no offence Byron, in the driver's seat has been letting out bursts of things, that I presume you would only say." He said under his mask. "Kind of hard to miss someone when you hear them on an almost daily basis."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Path to the Mad Man Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 9:45 pm

Cheshire puffed her cheeks, pouting angrily at David's response. "Hmph!" she huffed, turning her nose away and floating off towards Byron. "Send me back now," she said harshly. She then turned her head towards David and stared for a while before pointing an angry finger at him. "And I told you to call me by my first name!"

Without giving David a chance to reply, Cheshire had disappeared along with the carpet flooring.

"How harsh little birdie," Byron said, "And after all the things she's done for you."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Path to the Mad Man Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 9:57 pm

David slumped a bit feeling a bit angry with himself. "It seems I would have been better of as a mute, every time I talk I screw up in someway. Why is it that she even bothers with me anyway. I'm a geek since when do geeks deal with this? I'm usually getting picked on by girls anyways." He just laid back down doing his best to ignore the waves.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Path to the Mad Man Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 10:20 pm

"Somebody has a crush~." Robin said in a sing song tone, "....Though, now that I think about it, that would make you in love with Byron. That cat lady does come from Wonderland after all."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Path to the Mad Man Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 10:30 pm

David just gave Robin a splendid view of his middle digit. "Keep talking captain." He just rolled over and tried to sleep. Good god my stomach...I hate the water.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Path to the Mad Man Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 10:42 pm

Robin rose an eyebrow and whispered to Byron, "Hey, go a little faster and hit some waves. If you please."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Path to the Mad Man Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 10:46 pm

"What's that? I couldn't hear you over the sound of the boat suddenly going faster and hitting a bunch of waves," Byron said.

The boat immediately sped up at high speed. Then Byron made a sudden turn causing the boat to create a huge wave on the side and rocking the deck repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Path to the Mad Man Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 10:48 pm

David looked up with his mask down, and face green. "Oh god." He walked over to the edge, before heaving over the side. He soon went limp, and hung from the railing for a bit. "I hate water." He said with a pale look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Path to the Mad Man Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 11:01 pm

"Heh." Robin said, easily keeping her balance on the railing despite the immense speed and constant breaking of the waves, "So, how long till we get there?" She asked, loud enough for Byron to hear.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Path to the Mad Man Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 11:05 pm

"A few more hours," Byron replies, "Course I'm an impatient guy so I think I'm going to speed up a little more."

After several hours of Byron and Robin laughing like a bunch of sadists, Byron eventually slowed down and the ride was more like a casual cruise more then anything.

"LAND HO!" he yelled out loud for the group. Up ahead the group can see the shoreline. It seems that it was a fisherman's port up ahead. Behind it is a large expanse of trees and forestation. Beyond that, though a little hard to make out, the group can spot a giant clock tower.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Mad Man   Path to the Mad Man Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Path to the Mad Man
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: The World of Remnant :: Outside Vale-
Jump to: