RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A light show

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

A light show Empty
PostSubject: A light show   A light show Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 11:46 am

week 13

Marlin had been out in the forest for awhile now. It was nice, quite, and dark. He didn't mind any of it. In fact it let him test his different combos. He first started out with a ice/gravity combo. His right hand began to glow blue, and his left black. Soon two balls where in his hand, one black, one blue. He combined the two together, and tossed it up in the air. Soon a rain of ice shards rained down in front of him. "It would appear that this combo can cut, and freeze others interesting." He thought as the glass like shards cut the earth.

Last edited by Icrus505 on Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

A light show Empty
PostSubject: Re: A light show   A light show Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:48 pm

Caster walked through the forest, looking for a spot to practice his tricks alone. He pulled Abra and Kadabra up on his wrist. "What should we try?" Pausing, he looked at the person testing his own dust, grinning and stopping to watch. "Well what to we have here?" After the move had been completed he began clapping. "Bravo!" he shouted.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

A light show Empty
PostSubject: Re: A light show   A light show Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:00 pm

Marlin continued to watch the ice fall. "Indeed. The power of dust is a great one. Is it not?" He said turning to face the man. His face blacked out by his hood, but his eyes glowing bright yellow. "From the way you are dressed, I take it you are a first year?" He said as the ice began to stop falling. The grass behind him was now a sheet of ice.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

A light show Empty
PostSubject: Re: A light show   A light show Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:32 pm

"The way I am dressed? Is that in insult?" Caster scoffed sarcastically, motioning towards his suit. "Is than an insult?"

Walking over, he looked at the ground that was frozen and grinned, lifting his hands and wiggling fingers. "Ignis aer incendium." he said out loud and let out a tornado of flame over the ice, one hand producing the flaming vortex of air and the other adding extra fire, melting the ice before slowly dissipating.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

A light show Empty
PostSubject: Re: A light show   A light show Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:46 pm

Marlin did not move an inch. "So, I see you are gifted in the ways of dust control." Marlin raised his hand, and soon a ball of fire was there. In the other was a shard of ice. "As am I." He said as he put the two together. The fire spun around the ice not melting it, and he threw it at the ground away from them. As it smashed small shards of ice went flying, and a blast of fire happened from the center.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

A light show Empty
PostSubject: Re: A light show   A light show Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 10:12 am

Caster couldn't help but grin from ear to ear, watching the spectacle and clapping again. "Fantastic! Wonderful!" he cheered before slowly pulling his hands apart, electricity bridged between his fingers. "Ventus fulgur ventus aqua." Shooting burst into the air, a small storm cloud began to form, rain and burst of electricity falling from it. "Wallah!"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

A light show Empty
PostSubject: Re: A light show   A light show Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:25 pm

Marlin looked up at the cloud and nodded. "Nicely done. An electric storm. As you may know wind can easily dispatch of it though." He said as he put his hand up now glowing a slight greyish color. With a flick of his wrist he sent a burst of wind flying at it. It dispatched the cloud instantly. Marlin then aimed his hand at Caster. It now glowing green. He sent a steady stream at Caster. It was not hurting him, or healing him due to the fact he had no injuries. Instead it buffed up his aura. "Tell me have you learned the art of aiding team mates?"
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

A light show Empty
PostSubject: Re: A light show   A light show Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 3:30 pm

"Healing teammates?" Caster asked curiously, watching the glow curiously and crossing his arms. "Not really my forte. Deception and destruction, but I can see why that would be handy."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

A light show Empty
PostSubject: Re: A light show   A light show Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 3:46 pm

Marlin just nodded. "Indeed. You never know when you could need such a skill." He soon raised his hand and it glowed grey. A small cyclone appeared beneath him. He took a seat, as the cyclone kept him in the air. "So enlighten me. To what do I owe the pleasure of meeting you?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

A light show Empty
PostSubject: Re: A light show   A light show Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 8:57 pm

Destruction, huh? Spencer looks at Delilah as he spins her around his finger once at a time. Yeah, I feel ya, man, I feel you.
Spencer sits atop a branch over the battle of, in his opinion, fancy wits. He is amused but there is no question that he favors gunpowder and steel to elemental weaponry. He has been debating on if he wishes to enter or not but decided on entering.
"I ain't about to interrupt someone giving their name. Tha's just rude, man", he thought.
I'll just come in when I naturally would of without thinking.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

A light show Empty
PostSubject: Re: A light show   A light show Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:57 am

"Well, I came to practice my magi- dust." he laughed softly, realizing there was no purpose in calling it such with someone else who was just as skilled. He leaned against a tree and smiled, taking a small bow with the flick of his wrist. "My name is Caster Grate. A pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

A light show Empty
PostSubject: Re: A light show   A light show Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:44 pm

Marlin nodded at the man. "Ah, I have heard of you, quite the 'magician'. As for my name you can just call me Marlin." He said. Even with his hood in the way, anyone could tell he was being a warm, and sincere. Marlin had his hand glow red. He then sent a ball of fire up to, the man in the tree. The ball soon stops, and spins. It then goes poof in a cloud of smoke, where Marlin is sitting. "Who might I ask are you?" He said standing up, with his hands behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

A light show Empty
PostSubject: Re: A light show   A light show Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 4:41 pm

"Hm." A smirk brightens up the dark of the air around the interaction. Impressive. The single spin of the .500 turns into four before grabbing hold of the grip. Rouge sits up and leans forward, away from the bark of the tree. A ratchet-like sound ticking as he speaks. "M'name's Spencer. But, as I am in the company of magicians,-" He pivots on the branch so his legs hang off of the branch. "-you may call me the magician of sound!" Then he pushes off and lands into a roll to compensate for the height. The ratchet sound resets again.
"Watch as I make your eardrums disappear!" The ratchet noise stops as a click is heard. Spencer raises his hand. Like magic, everyone's ears are now ringing. The bang is not loud enough to hurt any hearing abilities but it certainly is loud enough to be a nuisance.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

A light show Empty
PostSubject: Re: A light show   A light show Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 4:50 pm

Marlin did not flinch as he did this. He watched as he jumped back down. "We are no magicians. Well I cannot speak for Castor, but I am not. I am a simple user of dust." He said as he jumped back down, and walked back to where his cyclone was. He took a seat on the wind, and watched the group. "I do admit that sound was truly aggravating, so I must apologize for this next move." He said as he raised his hand to Spencer. His hand soon glowed black, as he watched him. Spencer's body would soon feel so heavy he would not be able to stand.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

A light show Empty
PostSubject: Re: A light show   A light show Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 6:54 pm

Spencer does not notice as he reaches the weight of 10 pounds heavier.
The pistol goes inside her designated holster as the confused Spencer directs his volume to the hooded boy. "As my granddaddy once said to me, an apology only means something when the one saying it wouldn't have done what he was apologizing for the second time. You ain't sorry one bit for whatever you're doing to me." While Spencer knows his body is getting played with, he still has a friendly grin on his face and thinks no ill-will toward the boy.
"Y'know, if you do something like make me soil myself, I'll have to return the favor. Just letting you know since something like that would have more lasting effects than I care for. Particularly, the white in my outfit." He chuckles. Spencer does not have any sarcasm in his voice but he still somehow keeps a friendly tone throughout the threat. Almost sounding as if he were talking to a friend.
Now the weight climbs to about 30 lbs. and he is starting to feel heavier, though he does not recognize that this is what the 'user of dust' is doing to him yet.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

A light show Empty
PostSubject: Re: A light show   A light show Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:04 am

Caster was a bit pleased to hear that Marlin knew who he was, and surprised by the new arrival. He was mostly silent aside from adding "Yes, magician." with a slight grin. However he watched the odd extant close, afraid he would have to step in.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

A light show Empty
PostSubject: Re: A light show   A light show Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:38 pm

Marlin put his hand down, and let the gravity return to normal. "Again my apologies, I was needing to test Gravity dust. It doesn't appear to work well on non living. I must say you are a strong fellow. An extra 5 g's usually causes a man to crumble." He said with his eyes just glowing as bright as before. "Now if I may ask, what brings you here?" He then had his hand glow green, as he healed Spencer of any damages he may have had.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

A light show Empty
PostSubject: Re: A light show   A light show Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:48 pm

[5 G's? When you said that Spencer's body would soon feel so heavy he wouldn't be able to stand, I thought it was going to grow in weight much slower! By the end of my message I thought it'd be like, 30 pounds. Spencer could hold his own with weight because of his sturdy, 'be a man or die' upbringing but I'm pretty sure 825 lbs. would put him to the ground quite nicely. XD]
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

A light show Empty
PostSubject: Re: A light show   A light show Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:38 pm

Caster's eyes widened, leaning towards Marlin and tilting his head. "Gravity dust, you say?" His mouth grew to a grin and he began to fidget with his own dust containers. "Where did you get something like that?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

A light show Empty
PostSubject: Re: A light show   A light show Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:41 pm

Marlin looked to Caster. "I have my understanding of dust. I come from a line of dust users." He said as he put some black dust on his shoes. He jumped into the air, and saw that with his hand open the dust lessened his gravity. He got up high before coming down slowly. "Dust is truly a wonderful thing."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

A light show Empty
PostSubject: Re: A light show   A light show Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:46 am

"Hmm..." Caster watched closely and nodded, crossing his arms and tilting his head. "That it is. However I am the only dust user in my family. I make do with that I can." he shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

A light show Empty
PostSubject: Re: A light show   A light show Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 3:12 pm

Spencer watches as the boy jumps up into the air. Amused by his abilities of manipulating dust. Oh-it would just be a blast catching him. Good thing not many heavy users of dust are wanted by the VPD. Spencer smirks again at the thought of having to somehow catch someone bouncing up that high.
"My family never really had any main dust users. We mainly prefer lead and steel while a few augment their weaponry with dust. It makes for a good show but I prefer dry ammunition."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A light show Empty
PostSubject: Re: A light show   A light show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A light show
Page 1 of 1