RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official Voice Claims

Go down 
+6
Etoilesstar95
Kail Christensen
Shemskis
Captain Awesome
Queso
Wrecker
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

Official Voice Claims Empty
PostSubject: Official Voice Claims   Official Voice Claims Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:25 pm

Okay. Uh... Hi everyone. Welcome to the new Voice Claim thread. The change in threads was to

A) Better compile the growing amount of Voice Claims
and 
B) To add regulations to Voice Claiming

Rules and Regulations for your Voice Claim(s) :

DO NOT make a voice claim for a character that has not been submitted yet. I know, I did this in the other one, but I'm now sticking to this rule, and so should you.

- If two submitted characters have the same character voice claim the one who is approved first gets the voice claim. As such it won't be added to the list until the character is approved but you may make the post.

- However, if two submitted characters have the same voice actor, but different roles, it is acceptable, so long as they're distinctively different. No "same actor, same voice" kinds of events. An example of this is having one voice claim Matt Hullum as Sarge and another voice claim Matt Hullum as Doc.

- Please, don't use a voice from RWBY. I hope you all are smart enough to understand why. HOWEVER, if you want to have Miles Luna as Felix of Red vs Blue S11, you may. You may NOT have Miles Luna as Jaune Arc.

- If your character uses voice changers, voice filters, or has a personal smart computer, you may add a second voice for it.

- If you don't at least somewhat follow the format provided below, it won't be added to the list. You don't NEED to have it be in the order that is shown below in the code box, but it is preferred, as it helps me out. I'll still add it if it provides the voice claim's name, what show/game he/she/it is from, and the character it is being used for, but if you don't provide the info it won't be added to the list.

- If you do not provide information if your voice claim's show or game is dubbed in English, Japanese, French, or any of its multiple languages, I will not add it. Not all of us know what language your show is in, so it's nice to tell us what it is.

- Voice claims are not officially 'claimed' until they are put onto the list. Don't worry, as long as you follow the rules it should be put on fairly soon. However, this means if you try to face claim a character and it doesn't follow the above rules, then if someone else tries to claim the same thing and follows the rules, then they will be put on the list and get the claim.

This how you submit the voice claims:
Code:
[url=Link to your character that is receiving the Voice Claim]Character Name[/url]
                                                                                            [Actor/Actress] as [url=link to voice clip for your character]Character[/url] from [Series] (language if there are multiple dubs)

If your character uses a voice changer:
Code:
[url=Link to your character that is receiving the Voice Claim]Character Name[/url]
                                                                                            [Actor/Actress] as [url=link to voice clip for your character]Character[/url] from [Series] (language if there are multiple dubs)
With his/her voice filter

If your character has a smart computer:
Code:
Name of his/her smart computer

If you can't find the name of the actor, actress, character, or series of your claim, then put [Unknown] for the respective areas on the code. It's always nice to put up a link for an immediate listen to what the character sounds like, but it isn't required. Saves people the trouble of google searching the VAs.

If you provide a broken link to a YouTube video that has been taken down, you must search for a newer, working link. Otherwise, I will not add it.

The first iteration of the voice list is based off of sentientsnake's original thread. If I cannot find the link to a character's profile, I will not add your claim from there at all. If you claimed it for an NPC, I will not add your claim at all. This is for characters with full profiles only.

Is that clear enough for you? If not, you may either ask me questions or try reading the above again a bit slower. Otherwise, here are the

OFFICIAL VOICE CLAIMS

Spoiler:

"Oi, my character's voice claim isn't up there! You messed up!" "Wrecker, what happened to my voice claim? Put it back!" There are several reasons why some of the voice claims have not been brought over, if...

- You claimed it for a future character.
- You did not provide a voice claim name or what series it came from.
- Your links did not work.
- You did not indicate what character it was for.
or,
- I dun goofed.

If it was one of the above, then it was left in the old list. You can post in this thread with the formatting and info for it to be put into the list, however. If you are on the list and there is a reason for the voice claim to be changed, like finding a better voice clip of the character, just post saying "Update for VC. [Character name here] is being replaced by [New VC]". It is possible I accidentally skipped over you from the old list, however. If you think that your post in the old one had been missed, just tell me in chat or via PM and I'll check on it as soon as I can.

By the way, yes, I did copy Gus' format and edit it to become this thread, but with his permission.

Last edited by Wrecker on Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:10 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Official Voice Claims   Official Voice Claims Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:33 pm

Schrödinger sounds like Schrödinger from Hellsing.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Official Voice Claims   Official Voice Claims Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:12 pm

Spencer's sounds like Agent New York in Red vs Blue, played by Sean Duggan.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Official Voice Claims   Official Voice Claims Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 8:16 pm

Jade 'Lightning' Ruth sounds like Claire 'Lightning' Farron from Final Fantasy XIII(13)
Back to top Go down
http://twbtd-rp.forumotion.com
Etoilesstar95

Etoilesstar95

PostSubject: Re: Official Voice Claims   Official Voice Claims Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 8:33 pm

Haruki Toyama Sounds like taiga aisaka from ToraDora
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Official Voice Claims   Official Voice Claims Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 9:21 pm

Last edited by kellenredx on Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Official Voice Claims   Official Voice Claims Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 9:41 pm

IDENTITY CENSORED wrote:
Gary Sue Sounds like John Doe from One Piece

IDENTITY CENSORED wrote:
In my siggy

I would like to show everyone an example of what not to do. Read the rules, it's not that hard. I don't know what anime or game your voice claim is from, nor do I know what language it is; I'm not going to look it up.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Official Voice Claims   Official Voice Claims Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 6:13 pm

Victoria Evans Sounds like Ryōka Yuzuki as Satsuki Kiryuin from Kill la Kill.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Official Voice Claims   Official Voice Claims Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 6:43 pm

Aphelion Messier sounds like Aikuro Mikisugi from Kill la Kill
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Official Voice Claims   Official Voice Claims Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 6:55 pm

Shiki Zenchi sounds like Natsumi Takamori as Mei Misaki from Another.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Voice Claims   Official Voice Claims Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Voice Claims
Page 1 of 1