RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark Skys [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ensayn1

Dark Skys [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Skys [Closed]   Dark Skys [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:58 pm

Sneaking into Beacon had become a complete joke for Yvonne, getting to the point where she would simply walk in like she belonged there even though she could easily pass for the most senior trainees there. She made her way through the Academy to the staircase that would lead to the rooftop balcony where Mihail would mostly likely be waiting.

Since she hadn't been too concerned about stealth for this visit, she simply wore her clothes from earlier in the day. This would only be a brief visit anyways, she didn't plan on staying too long as she had no real reason to. She had gone to the gym before heading to this meetup, so she would be eager to get back to her apartment when all was said and done.

At that moment she wore another pair of black leggings and black boots, as well as a dark blue tank top that clung to her toned body like a second skin. Her white hair was pulled back into a ponytail, and her fluffy wolf tail swayed back and forth behind her restlessly. The cold had no real effect on her, the chilly night air being almost warm compared to the bitter nights she spent in the forests.

When she opened the door and walked out onto the balcony, Yvonne was a bit surprised by the fact that Mihail was already waiting for her. "Been waiting long?" She asked rather casually.
Back to top Go down
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Dark Skys [Closed]   Dark Skys [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:11 pm

Hearing the familiar voice of the woman that had bested him a few days ago, he turned his head to see the rather stunning looking woman. Blushing a bit, he turned his head back down to his gun, hoping to hide his face before she got a look. "Uh, no, I've just started to settle down." He was completely lying, but he could quite think after seeing her in those tight clothes.

"S-so, what did you want to talk about." Mihail tired to get his mind off of the image, but he wound up fumbling around with a few of his tools because of how distracted he was. "How's my sister doing? Not giving you to much trouble, I hope." He finally steadied his hands as he settled for just polishing the gun at this point.
Back to top Go down
Ensayn1

Ensayn1

PostSubject: Re: Dark Skys [Closed]   Dark Skys [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:30 pm

Yvonne walked over to the railing of the balcony, having noticed Mihail's rather abrupt awkwardness. She found it amusing to say the least, which is the only reason she didn't call him out on it to embarrass him, or at least not right away.

She crossed the balcony to lean against the railing, looking over the grounds of the Academy under the moonlight. She braced herself on her forearms against the rail, bent over just enough to tease Emilia's brother a bit more. The wolf meant nothing by it of course, she had no real interest in humans, but it would be fun to watch him squirm.

When he asked about his sister, she had to hold back a laugh. "She can be a bit of a handful." Yvonne admitted with a smirk, still trying to get a feel for who she was really dealing with here. "Well, during the day anyways. At night she's more like two handfuls." The implication was painfully obvious, but she couldn't avoid taking that shot.

Before he had a chance to fully process what she had said, she simply moved on to the reason why she was there as if she had made no implication at all. "She's making a bit of progress, remembering some things but it's mostly minor details. She can remember where she grew up, but she keeps drawing blanks when it comes to people."

She knew that was what Mihail had been hoping for, for his adopted sister to remember him, but unfortunately that wasn't happening yet. "Sorry." She added for what it was worth, sounding at least sincere in that despite her near constant indifference towards anything not directly involving Emilia.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Dark Skys [Closed]   Dark Skys [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 5:10 pm

As she walked by, Mihail's eyes instinctively raised up to watch her walk by, completely entranced by a beautiful sight. As she bent over the rail, she stirred something in Mihail a bit as he thankfully had his gun laid across his lap. He was so distracted that he didn't even catch what she said at first.

Trying with all of his might to look away and pay attention to what she had to say, he caught what she had to say about the progress with his sister. For once, he didn't have to try to look away from her as his head sank low. His mind filled with all kinds of ways he could have stopped Emilia from ever being hurt this badly in the first

Raising both of his hand up to his face, he tried to hide the frustration that was written across his face. "Damn it.... why did I stop looking for her.... Why didn't I keep going... Why wasn't I good enough to find her..." His elbows came to a rest on his knees while he tried to keep himself from blowing up. "It's all my fault this happened to her..."
Back to top Go down
Ensayn1

Ensayn1

PostSubject: Re: Dark Skys [Closed]   Dark Skys [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:07 pm

Yvonne turned from her view of the Academy campus to see Mihail start to berate himself and start to look rather depressed. 'Why are humans this pathetic?' She asked herself, instead of being happy to have his sister back he was simply putting himself in a worse mood.

She bit back a sigh and a barbed retort, knowing that wouldn't help matters. After all if she was ever going to get Emilia back to normal she would probably end up needing the human's continued assistance, even if she didn't want it.

"You would never have found her." She stated simply as she moved from the ledge of the Balcony over to him, crossing her arms under her chest and looking down at him. "Whoever it was that killed your dad and kidnapped your sister was good, damn good in fact."  She wasn't the most reassuring or comforting of people, it simply wasn't in her nature, but she did have a way with stating facts.

"If you had managed to track your sister down somehow, you would have ended up dead and it wouldn't have done your sister any good. It took professionals to track her down and recover her, and you're just a student."

She knelt down next to him, now looking at him face to face. "It wasn't your fault, and if you can't let it go it's going to tear you up inside. Believe me, I know from experience." Yvonne could still remember her first kill, although at the time she hadn't thought of it as such, and she had the exact same problem until she came to accept that the person she had killed had brought it on himself.

"Your sister is alive and safe, that's all that should be important right now. You'll get to see her when she's ready, but you're going to have to be patient."
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Dark Skys [Closed]   Dark Skys [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 10:13 pm

The thoughts continued flowing through his head, putting himself down with every thought. They kept coming until the woman finally broke his train of thought. And by breaking his train of thought, she completely distracted him with her body again. It was enough to take his thoughts off of the subject at hand while she explained that who ever it was that attack his family would have killed him if he tired to track them down. As she got up close, he could help but blush from the situation.  "I-I guess you're right..." Mihail felt a little ashamed of himself, getting that way in front of someone.

"I'm sorry... I just care a lot about her..." He adverted his eyes from her, feeling a little uncomfortable about a very attractive woman that was wearing what might as well have been nothing. "I've always been protective of her, every since those assholes started harassing her when we were just kids." He feel silent for a moment while he thought about her. "But you're right... she's alive and safe now... I should be happy about that."
Back to top Go down
Ensayn1

Ensayn1

PostSubject: Re: Dark Skys [Closed]   Dark Skys [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 10:25 pm

Yvonne was fighting desperately to hold back a grin when Mihail blushed and tried to look away from her. She of course hadn't intended for these sort of reactions, but that wasn't to say she didn't find it highly amusing.

"Well, at least there's something in your life worth holding on to. Never lose sight of that." She said with a small and genuine smile. The wolf then stood up from where she had been kneeling, her shirt riding up her toned abs as she threw her arms up over her head and arched her back slightly, making a quick show of stretching out.

Her muscles were still rather tense from her workout, especially now that the day was starting to wind down. Normally she would come home after a night at the gym and enjoy a bit of 'post-workout stretching' with Emilia, unfortunately she was stuck here at Beacon for the time being.

Yvonne turned around and walked back over to the ledge of the balcony, stretching her back from side to side to tease Mihail for watching her. "I don't suppose you're any good at massages, are you? I'm a bit tense..." She asked, looking over her shoulder at him with a devilish grin.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Dark Skys [Closed]   Dark Skys [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 10:46 pm

Mihail was feeling so out of place next to her like this.Because of where he grew up, he never really had been with another woman in this manner. To make matters worse, he's eyes slowly worked their way up her body as she stretched out directly in front of him. He was getting some crazy signals from the whole situation. 'She's not wanted to do that, does she....?'

He could only gawk at her strut she had, almost making a small ping noise from a certain something hitting his gun to hard. When she suddenly asked him if he could give a good massage, his heart didn't skip just one beat. Of course he'd have no idea what he was doing, but the invitation was way to tempting.

He gulped before answering her. "Uh, S-sure, I c-could try." Of course he couldn't quite just stand up. "W-where would you like to do it at?"
Back to top Go down
Ensayn1

Ensayn1

PostSubject: Re: Dark Skys [Closed]   Dark Skys [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:08 pm

Yvonne turned to face Mihail and grinned as she noted the rather obvious position his weapon was in, as if he was hiding something from her. It took all of her self control not to laugh, knowing that would probably hurt his feelings and make him less receptive to her further teasing of him. As for his reluctance to stand, she simply stalked across the balcony back over to him. Her wolf heritage certainly showing through as she looked like she was hungrily eyeing prey despite her best attempt to seem neutral.

"We could do it right here." She offered with her trademark evil grin, dropping to her knees and locking eyes with him before stretching her arms out in front of her and slowly inching her way down into a prone position. Her firm backside and hips were the last part of her body to touch the hard ground and she groaned contently, glad to finally be off her feet and resting, even if it was on the hard roof of an academy she had snuck into with a human that was doing a rather horrible job at keeping his hormones in check.

She turned her head to look at him as she lay stretched out next to him. In the process of stretching out on the hard ground, her shirt had slid up her body once again, a considerable portion of her lower back exposed to the hormonal and easily manipulated human. Her tight leggings had also shifted slightly, giving just a bit more of a view of her generously curved backside.

"I don't mind if it's a bit rough." The wolf admitted, flashing a smile with her perfectly white teeth and sharp canines. "And don't worry, if you mess up I won't bite." Yvonne paused a moment for dramatic effect before adding under her breath, "At least not if you don't want me to."
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Dark Skys [Closed]   Dark Skys [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:56 pm

Mihail could feel a beat of sweat roll down his forehead as she went along with the idea of a massage. If it wasn't for his hands hold down his gun, it might of started to levitate. Seeing her slowly rest on the ground as shirt started to roll up and give him an even greater view of the thing he's been staring at the most, he thought he'd have a heart attack.

Her comments about him being rough certainly didn't help. "J-j-jest let me s-set my weapon down." he quickly though, seeing this as his only way to keep him self hidden, standing up with his rifle over his groan area. Turning around, he crouched down, allowing himself to readjust a bit before turning around, ready to get to work.

Kneeling down next to her, he cautiously put his hands on the small of her back, sliding up the length of her back and up to her neck before sliding them apart and across her shoulders before going back down the side of her back. After repeating himself a few times, he pressed with his fingers a bit harder around her shoulder blades in an attempt to loosen up her shoulders.

The entire time, his eyes would peek at her round end. He took a hard gulp as he moved his hands toward it, now having a few more beats of sweat running down his face. Stopping just shy of the humps, he moved his hands in a small circular motion. "S-so, how does it feel?"
Back to top Go down
Ensayn1

Ensayn1

PostSubject: Re: Dark Skys [Closed]   Dark Skys [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 12:15 am

Yvonne was glad she was able to turn her face away from Mihail so that he couldn't see the wide grin on her face as he stuttered. 'This is too easy.' She thought in amusement, glad to see that it didn't take much to get the human this flustered. That would certainly make him easy to deal with in the future, and she might even get a bit of use out of him.

The massage hadn't started out too awful, he clearly had no technique but it was far from the worst massage she had ever received. When he put more pressure around her shoulders she bit her lip but was unable to stop herself from letting out a soft moan as he hit some of more tense parts of her shoulders.

"It feels good." She breathed out softly, and at that point she wasn't sure how much of her reaction was real and how much of it had just been a show. "The angle is a bit weird though." She admitted, glad that he couldn't see the smirk on her face.

She brought her knees under herself, propping her backside in the air a little. "It would probably be better if you got right behind me, it might help you hit those lower spots a bit better. She looked back at him with a playful look in her eyes, the wolf was having far too much fun with seeing how far she could push the human.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Dark Skys [Closed]   Dark Skys [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 12:43 am

Mihail was a little relieved to hear that he was doing alright with his first massage. But he wasn't quite ready for what was coming next as she lifted her backside in the air. He was thankful that he hadn't started bleeding out because of a nosebleed when she suggested to get directly behind her.

Nervously, he positioned himself behind, giving him an amazing view of her lower body. His body instinctively wanted to just rip of both off their clothes and go at it, but he was so nervous that he kept himself at bay as his hands slide back into position just above her rear.

While moving his hands, he noticed that he was naturally causing her to sway back and forth, stopping ever so close to him. He bit hard on his lip, trying to keep himself sane during the entire process. "Is-s that any better?"
Back to top Go down
Ensayn1

Ensayn1

PostSubject: Re: Dark Skys [Closed]   Dark Skys [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 2:39 am

Yvonne shook her head slightly when he asked if it was better, still wondering just how she was able to keep her composure through this whole thing. She wondered when she should stop and call off this little game of hers, but at the moment it was too much fun to see how far she could push Mihail's will till he finally gave in.

'Not too much longer, I'd imagine...' She thought wickedly. The wolf reached back with both hands, leaving her face against the ground and grabbed his misplaced hands and guided them to her hips. "That's better..." She whispered, a seductive smirk stretching her lips as she looked back at him.

Yvonne rocked back on her knees slightly, applying pressure against Mihail's lap which had already been dangerously close to her. She could see the look in his eyes and recognized it as him desperately fighting to not do something really stupid at that moment. 'Just a little push...' She thought, practically tasting the success already.

She pretended to be oblivious to the rather blatant protrusion she was rubbing against, her eyes trying to feign innocent but failing miserably. The wolf knew exactly what she was doing, and it was quite fun. She imagined she would probably have to call of her fun soon though, not wanting to get too far in over her head with this.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Dark Skys [Closed]   Dark Skys [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 2:58 am

Mihail was losing what ever fight he was putting up. He was starting to grunt slightly from just looking at her. And as she moved his hands from her lower back to her hips while pressing up against him, he slowly started to slip.

He rubbed himself up against her, even through layers of fabric it was some kind of release for him. One of his hands slipped away from her hip, sliding down to the inside of her high, running the length of it and getting ever so close to her own crotch.

'J-j-just go for it. H-how could she not want the same thing after all of this...' He raised his hand that was exploring back up, brushing by his goal and it returned to her hips. 'Here it goes... He had found the waist band of her pants and had start to roll them down, inch by inch.
Back to top Go down
Ensayn1

Ensayn1

PostSubject: Re: Dark Skys [Closed]   Dark Skys [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:17 am

Yvonne bit her lip and held back a moan when Mihail moved a hand from her hip to someplace far more rewarding, realizing that if she didn't stop now she might actually start enjoying it. Her tail started swaying back and forth at the stimulation between her legs and a bit of panic went through her mind. The wolf was starting to realize that she didn't necessarily want this to end.

When she felt the hand return to her waist and start to tug at her leggings she knew it was time to put an end to her little game before it was too late. She rocked back forcefully, feeling that Mihail wasn't entirely steady in his position. Unbalancing him, she turned from her position and straddled his waist similar to how she had during their fight although with the distinct lack of weapons.

"Now don't get ahead of yourself." She teased him, rolling her hips against his rather obvious protrusion before getting up to her feet and slipping the waistband of her leggings back up. "I'm not that easy. After all, this is only our second date." Yvonne adjusted her shirt so it wasn't so far up her body.

She couldn't help but feel a little guilty, after all she was on the verge of going at it with Emilia's brother. The only thing that stopped her from feeling horrible about herself was the fact that she still wasn't exactly sure what Emilia was to her, and vice versa. But even then, she could tell that trying to get with her brother behind her back was probably a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Dark Skys [Closed]   Dark Skys [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:40 am

Mihail had become so nervous that his semblance actually started to kick in. He anticipated seeing her out of her clothes, seeing her leggings slide slowly before she suddenly pushed back on him out of nowhere. Falling on his back, he was unable to recover before she was on top of him. And even with the layers of clothes between them, Mihail could feel a small amount of satisfaction as she straddled right on top of his lower body.

Mihail was only mixed up with conflicting emotions as she rolled her hips on top of him, only to tell him to not get ahead of himself. He had gone back to adverting his eyes, feeling a little used in the process. "R-right..." His face had returned to his blushing appearance. "Could you... uh... get off of me then..." As enjoyable as it was to have her rubbing up on him, Mihail couldn't help be feel embarrassed, falling for her trick.

"So I take it you'll be heading out?" He had raised up to his feet shortly following his tormentor. His voice was a little meek as he spoke. "Can you at least promise that I'll get to see her soon?"
Back to top Go down
Ensayn1

Ensayn1

PostSubject: Re: Dark Skys [Closed]   Dark Skys [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 4:10 am

Yvonne could see his tone go from excited and almost primal back to the meek and uncertain wreck that he had been before, smirking in victory. Now that was quite interesting, and rather exciting for her. Still, her little game had left a part of her unfulfilled and she knew that no matter how long she romped with Emilia over the next day it just wouldn't satisfy the need she had.

It was unfortunate really, her bit of fun had turned on the tables on her and left her wanting more than she walked away with at that moment. 'I'm such an idiot...' She thought in annoyance, but tried to shake it off. When he asked about his sister, he was a little surprised he was able to get back to business so quickly.

"You know I can't make that promise." Yvonne told him, hoping he would understand. "Your sister is in a pretty delicate mental state right now. I'm doing what I can to push her towards remembering, but I can't force her, I don't know what that would do to her."

She turned and walked towards the exit of the roof. "Be here tomorrow." She called over her shoulder, "And don't make me wait." She was angry at herself for letting things go this far, but come tomorrow night she would see them through and wouldn't look back on it. Her hips and tail swayed back and forth as she crossed the balcony to the staircase and opened the door.

'If it's only one time, it won't be too big of a deal.' The wolf tried to reassure herself, realizing that her baser instincts had to be satiated even if it was with a human. 'And he's clearly never done this sort of thing before... God I know how to pick em don't I...' She thought as she disappeared into the stairwell.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Dark Skys [Closed]   Dark Skys [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 4:29 am

Mihail sighed. He knew she was right about that. He could wind up hurting her more than before. He nodded his head in regrettable agreement. He stood there and watched her walk out, still staring at her hips as she left. "God I can be an idiot..." With that he picked up his rifle, waiting a bit before exiting off the roof to make sure he didn't run into her again.

Snapping awake in the library, Mihail became very away of what time it was. He was late to meeting that odd woman again. He cussed under his breath as he sprung up from his seat.

Running through the halls towards the staircase that lead to the roof, he began thinking about how she was going to embarrass him this time. He stopped a few steps short of the door leading to the meeting. Sighing, he knew that all of this was for his sister, so he'd have put up with it. Placing his hand on the handle, he pushed up the door.
Back to top Go down
Ensayn1

Ensayn1

PostSubject: Re: Dark Skys [Closed]   Dark Skys [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 4:43 am

Yvonne had gotten there earlier than she had wanted to, knowing that the longer she spent there the less time she had to stop herself from doing something incredibly impulsive and stupid. She shouldn't have toyed with Mihail like that, having inadvertently jump started her own desires. She had gone home the previous night and practically forced herself on Emilia, but even that hadn't satiated her.

Now there she was, wearing her striped athletic shorts that barely covered her hips let alone any degree of her legs as well as a low cut and high-riding sports shirt that left her abs and back almost completely exposed, being little more than a cloth covering for the sports bra she wore underneath.

And now that she was early, that meant she had to wait even longer for Emilia's brother to show up. The wolf would occasionally glare down at her watch, keeping close track of the time and when she realized that Mihail was late she growled softly. "This was supposed to be easy for him." She muttered softly, her tail thrashing back and forth in agitation.

Both those factors working together wouldn't turn out very well for Mihail, and as if on cue she could hear the door start to open. She crossed the short distance to the door and practically pulled the human through the doorway and pushed him up against the wall next to the door. She reached over with a foot and closed it so they wouldn't be bothered. The wolf's sharp eyes glared at Mihail before she lunged in and crushed her lips against his in a rough and unexpected kiss.

"I'm such a damn idiot." She growled, pulling back for the briefest of moments to catch her breath before lunging back in, practically pressing him up against the wall with her own body as she was desperate to get as close to him as possible.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Dark Skys [Closed]   Dark Skys [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 5:00 am

As soon as Mihail opened the door, a pair hands grabbed a hold of him as he was pushed up against the wall. He didn't even have a chance to speak as he was suddenly kissed by the woman he was to be meeting.

As she pulled away for a brief second to mutter something, Mihail to figure out what was going on, but as she closed back in for more kissing, he couldn't help but to just give in. His hands had already joined in, slipping around to her rear-end and giving them a firm grasp.
Back to top Go down
Ensayn1

Ensayn1

PostSubject: Re: Dark Skys [Closed]   Dark Skys [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 5:12 am

Yvonne felt his hands lower down to her backside, her mind feeling the familiar rush of victory as he simply gave in and let what was about to happen happen. It made things quite a bit easier on her, and ensured that Mihail would get out of this only slightly bruised at worst. She wasn't planning on going easy, after all she was never one to submit to anyone else; especially not a man and especially not a human.

---

Yvonne was left trying to catch her breath, having been left straddling Mihail as they both reached their finish. She let her body rest against his chest, which she could feel rising and falling underneath her as he tried to catch his own breath as well.

From where her head was resting against his shoulder, she could see their pile of clothes that had been unceremoniously tossed aside and grinned. Maybe it was impulsive of her, okay it had definitely been impulsive of her to just jump him like that. But she would be damned if that wasn't exactly what she needed to satiate her more animalistic desires.

"Well that was... interesting..." She breathed out, clearly more than content with herself in that moment. "You know... I've always wanted to have sex on a roof."
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Dark Skys [Closed]   Dark Skys [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 12:47 pm

With the woman he had just recently met still straddling him, Mihail stared up into the sky, trying to catch his breath as he felt her slump down on top of his chest. Almost instinctively, he wrapped his arms around her, holding her snugly against his body. He continued looked up at the sky, just enjoying the feel of everything when she finally spoke.

"Oh, yeah" He had to pause for a breath. "That was... unbelievable." Now came the moment for what next? Mihail wasn't sure how this was suppose to end. He couldn't even remember why he was out here in the first place. Suddenly remembering what it was, he started blushing a bit. He didn't know if it was the best time to really ask about how is sister was.

"Soo... uh... " At that point he realized that asking about her was just to weird at a time like this. But he couldn't just trail off like that. "So, is this a good time to finally get your name?"
Back to top Go down
Ensayn1

Ensayn1

PostSubject: Re: Dark Skys [Closed]   Dark Skys [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:07 pm

When Yvonne realized that she had completely forgotten to introduce herself over their past meetings, she couldn't help but smile. She realized that was the exact same thing she had done with Mihail's sister, and for a brief moment contemplated how he would react if she told him just that. "Yvonne." Was all she finally decided on saying, moving to kiss him one last time before dismounting him and standing up.

It took her a moment to get used to standing again, feeling quite unsteady on her own legs. Finally when she was confident that she wouldn't fall when she took a step, she moved over to her clothes. Part of her didn't want to get dressed and just stay on this roof with Mihail as long as they could, but then she remembered the only reason they had stopped was because the human just couldn't keep up anymore.

The wolf got dressed, although at a slow enough pace to tease the man she had just drained of as much bodily fluids as she possibly could. To be fair there wasn't a considerably larger amount of skin covered dressed compared to undressed, but it was the concept that counted in this matter.

She turned back to Mihail and looked thoughtful for a moment. She remembered that there had been a point to this visit before she had gotten so angry and worked up and overexcited that she couldn't hold herself back from jumping him the second he came in sight. Now that she thought of it, things suddenly seemed to be quite awkward.

'I'm sleeping with his sister... And now I just took his virginity...' She realized, not sure whether to be disappointed with herself or incredibly amused. At the moment she was leaning towards amused.

"Meet me at McKinny's Pub in Downtown Vale... Let's say Saturday, I'll be there at 5 but you're welcome to show up any time. There's more we need to talk about, but I'd say it would rather spoil the mood we've left ourselves with here."

She walked towards the door leading back into the Academy with swaying hips and a rather satisfied look about her. "And maybe if you're lucky we could see about doing this again some time." Yvonne said, looking over her shoulder one last time with a teasing expression on her face before closing the door and disappearing as she had the past two times.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Dark Skys [Closed]   Dark Skys [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:08 pm

"Yvonne, huh? That's a beautiful name." He managed to slip in his compliment before she gave him a nice long kiss and moved off of him. Managing to sit up, couldn't help but just stare at Yvonne slowly wobbled over to her clothes, slowly pulling everything on. He chuckled a little at the irony of her putting on such exposing clothes.

Raising to his feet with a grunt, he figured he should dress as well. Just like her, he was unsteady as he slowly walked over, noticing the puzzled look on her face. "Is everything alright Yvonne?" He reached down, he picked up his discarded pants, figuring it'd be best to get them on first. Almost falling over, he managed to slip a leg in while hopping around. "McKinny's? Uh..." Mihail had never actually been to a pub in his life. It seemed like he was going to be having alot of firsts with her.

He almost didn't have an opportunity to say anything as she walked away, watching her sway as she walked. "A-alright! I'll see you there." Managing to pull up pants on finally, he looked back to see Yvonne standing in the door way. His face lit up at the mention of going at it again. "W-when ever you'd like."

Putting on the rest of his clothes, he finally made his way off the roof top. "Hope the others don't find me disappearing randomly to suspicious..."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Skys [Closed]   Dark Skys [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Skys [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2