RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rise of the Monarch

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

Rise of the Monarch Empty
PostSubject: Rise of the Monarch   Rise of the Monarch Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:28 pm

Takes place Thursday week 7

Spoiler:

Rider chuckled to himself as he recalled the previous day's events. Long before anybody had realized,he had already long disappeared from the stadium. He returns to the academy today and was the first to settle into the assigned dorm room. His luggage was unpacked, sitting on one of the four beds in their assigned room. There were two desks, a closet, a little coffee table, and a small electric stove in the corner. Across the walls were empty shelves except for the ones nearby where Rider claimed his bedding. The shelves were stacked with books and the wall was lined with blueprint posters of various devices.

Rider's pocket watch/cell phone rang and he picked it up to hear Ai's voice.

"There has been another attempt to research your past sir," Ai stated.

"Again? My my, they sure are tenacious," Rider says simply.

"I have already negated all attempts to acquire information on you once again sir," Ai announced.

"I'm feeling generous today so let a little info leak," Rider says, "Let them see what my club activities have been like."

"Sir, you've had perfect attendance at the go-home club for over ten years."

"It's a refined art to practice Ai," Rider chuckled casually, "Well then... I'll talk to you later."

With that, Rider hangs up his watch and pockets it. He leans back against his wheelchair, facing the door which he already knew would soon open and he would be greeted by a certain little girl.

"So my princess with the charming face," Rider smiles, "You will finally meet this white rabbit you chase..."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Monarch   Rise of the Monarch Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:43 pm

Mirai walked calmly up the stairs in the orange dress. She caught the attention of most passersby but she barely noticed them, her eyes set on heading to her dorm room as soon as she could.

After all this trouble, you decide to show up now... Mirai thought to herself, addressing someone inside her head. After all this searching, I've finally found you...

In one hand, she was holding Rosemary, who's color had shifted into a nice royal orange to match her dress. After climbing up stairs and passing many corridors, she came to the room...and face to face with Rider Blanc.

The first expression on her face was something like disbelief, a bright curiosity that had been satiated with discovery. Her rosy cheeks turned a brighter pink as she walked closer to him. He was smiling playfully...but also as if he had been expecting her. Finally, her expression changed and she clenched her teeth.

"IDIOT!" she screamed.

From the pockets of her dress, she took out several throwing knives and tossed them at the white rabbit faunus, the blades embedding into the wall like an outline of Rider's.

Last edited by vide1993 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Monarch   Rise of the Monarch Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:47 pm

Rider's carefree smile never wavered. He simple chuckled simply and gave a light bow of his head.

"It is nice to meet you if I must be frank," Rider greets playing coy, "Hello my lady. You may call me Rider Blanc."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Monarch   Rise of the Monarch Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:52 pm

Mirai's cheeks burned furiously and the parasol she had gripped so tightly came to point at Rider, her hands trembling in pure rage.

"H-how...how dare you act like that!?" Mirai shouted. "You know exactly what you've done and you are going to pay dearly!"

Her anger made her voice shake as she spoke and little did she know she was causing a thin layer of ice underneath her feet.

"Gentleman indeed!" she shouted. "Did you really think you could get away with that...that...act!? What kind of man is so forward as to kiss a lady without her permission and flies off, not even a word after! You didn't even greet me yesterday! I am terribly upset and you have to pay the consequences!"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Monarch   Rise of the Monarch Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:57 pm

Rider raised his head and smiled. Without a hint of fear or worry he wheels his chair towards Mirai until they were only an arm and a parasol away from each other. While sitting, Rider was roughly eye level with Mirai if not a few inches higher.

"I really do apologize my little princess," Rider says sincerely with an apologetic bow of his head before looking her in the eyes again, "I really am though I could not resist. I will not resist any punishment you decide on this little spout, but I must say, you're cute when you pout."

Rider closes his eyes and tilts his head just slightly as he gives Mirai a charming smile, his rabbit ears flopping in the movement.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Monarch   Rise of the Monarch Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:10 pm

Mirai put down the parasol and grabbed Rider by the collar.

"You...you listen here!" Mirai said with clenched teeth. "I'm going to make you...you...!"

As she shook him Rider's rabbit ears began to flop, their silky satin texture shining in the little sunlight coming from the windows. Her eyes began to sparkle again and her grip loosened.

"Please..." she said like a little child. "Please let me touch your ears..."

Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Monarch   Rise of the Monarch Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:19 pm

Rider quirked and eye brow and let out a small chuckle. He bows his head until his long white ears flopped in front of Mirai's face and brushed her cheeks like long fluffy fingers.

"If that's what you wish my lady," Rider smiles, "Please be gentle with me."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Monarch   Rise of the Monarch Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:22 pm

As Mirai and Rider continue their conversation a loud stomping can be heard outside the door, growing louder with each second. Eventually a figure clad in armour stands in the door with rope running all over his body holding the luggage and a number of bags in his arms. "Milady I have retrieved the luggage." Stomping his way over to an unoccupied part of the room Rayden begins undoing the knots that held the luggage and placed it down making sure not to even scratch a single bag. Rayden turns and faces Mirai and is surprised to see her make such an odd face in comparison to her usual demeanor. "Milady, art thou feeling well? Thy cheeks are a shade of red."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Monarch   Rise of the Monarch Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:34 pm

Inside of his head Caster ran through how he would enter the room. First impressions are everything, of course. Keeping a clear mind was hard with all of this excitement, though! After months of waiting he was here, a Beacon student. The worlds greatest performer could just be part time.

Reaching the door, he took in a deep breath. "Showtime." Caster chuckled to himself before throwing the door open and bowing his head dramatically. "Please welcome the main event, Caster the Great!"

Once his head lifted he couldn't help but raise an eyebrow. "Well, seems the knife throwing act went on early!" Caster laughed at his own joke as he noticed the blades embedded in the wall, leaning to the side to see around the figure in front of him. He then turned to the other two and grinned. "Am I interrupting something?"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Monarch   Rise of the Monarch Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:39 pm

As the rabbit ears brushed against her cheek, Mirai's eyes grew even wider, sparkling as she stared intently on the soft pure white fur. She hastily removed her long black gloves and tossed them on an empty bed. Just as she was about to touch them, Rayden stomped in with all the luggage in his hands. He said something, but Mirai was quick to turn her heard.  

"Quiet!" Mirai shushed him. "None of you speak a word."

Rider waited patiently and Mirai finally began stroking the ears. She let out a pleased gasp.

"They're still so soft!" she said in relish as she began toying with them. She moved closer and began stroking one ear with her cheek, her face lit up in pure delight. "If only I could cuddle something this soft forever and ever and..."

She stopped midway, realizing she'd done enough and she jolted back from Rider, her cheeks still bright red. She turned away and covered her face with her fan.

"You're-you're forgiven for now..." she said. She finally paid attention to Rayden. "Ah, you're here, Rayden. About time. Let me introduce you two to one another..."

She used the fan to point at Rider.

"This is Rider Blanc, our teammate," Mirai said. "Don't be deceived by his handicap. Rider may look like a warm, gentle man, but in reality he's a woman violator. Oh, and Mr. Rider, this is Rayden Niles. Socially handicapped manservant to me, Mirai Cinq. Though he is stunningly chivalrous, his complete lack of knowing how to treat a lady is his downfall."

She turned to see a new face and she quirked an eyebrow.

"Oh, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Monarch   Rise of the Monarch Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:48 pm

"Ouch," Rider said with faked pain in his voice as he clutched his chest, "You hurt me so my little princess. When it comes to women I do not jest. I mean what I say, believe me my dear." Rider smiles in a way that could practically produce a shine to his features. "If you want I'll always let you touch my ears."

Without waiting for her response, Rider turns his wheelchair to face Rayden and the newcomer. With a bow of his head he greets them courteously. "Greetings you two. I do see it fit," Rider greeted formally, "that I introduce myself. I am Rider Blanc, the white rabbit. It is a pleasure for me on this wonderful day, to meet such fellows I must say. And on this day I must admit, I hope we may all get along be friends forthwith."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Monarch   Rise of the Monarch Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:59 pm

Sidestepping around the man in front of him and patting his shoulder, Caster give a small bow in response to Rider and Mirai. "I'm surprised you have not heard of me, young lady." he remarked teasingly with false surprise before standing straight and giving his bowtie a quick adjustment.

"I am Caster Grate, the Great! Born circus performer and natural Huntsmen!" A tone of triumph rose in his voice as in just having such a name was a sort of accomplishment. "Pleased to meet you, Mr. Blanc." he added while leaning down with an outstretched hand. "Given your marvelous speech, and if I recall that name correctly, you are team leader! An honor to have me under your command, I am sure." Caster winked, smirking mischievously.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Monarch   Rise of the Monarch Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 12:12 am

"Your ears just saved you a forty-mile trip fetching me macaroons," Mirai grumbled at Rider's remark. She finally turned to Caster.

Mirai slowly put her long black gloves on again and took her fan, waving it in front of her face one more time. Whatever ecstasy had been there when she had touched Rider's ears were gone. She did, however, smile slightly at Caster's remark.

"At least someone knows his place and how to treat his leader and lady," Mirai said. "My name is Mirabella Cinq, but you may call me Mirai. It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Caster. So you're a performer, that's perfect."

She leisurely sat down on one of the beds, surprised at how stiff it was.

"Perhaps you can saw this rabbit in half. Or maybe make Rayden levitate?" she said. She yawned. "But that can wait. As you can see, I have a lot of things to unload...and a new bed to get. Let's all unpack, shall we?"

She turned to Rayden and crossed her arms.

"You brought everything, right?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Monarch   Rise of the Monarch Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 2:49 am

"Of course, milady." After a slight bow toward Mirai Rayden turns to face Caster. "A pleasure to meet you, Mr. Grate." Finally Rayden turns and faces Rider. After hearing Mirai's comment about Rider being a "woman violator" Rayden could not help but feel suspicious toward him. "Hello Mr. Blanc" With introductions done Rayden returns his attention to setting up Mirai's belongings. With introductions complete I do hope we can have some quite in the room. Rayden begins to unpack Mirai's bags and sorts them accordingly until a certain object comes up. It appears I will have to ask about this. "Milady where would you like your delicates to be placed." Without a single hint of embarrassment Rayden raises up a small pair of bloomers, black in color and decorated with laces.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Monarch   Rise of the Monarch Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:02 am

Mirai stood silent for a minute as Rayden lifted up her private pair of black bloomers. She dropped her fan and was still all but for three seconds. Her face suddenly rose to a bright red and she walked up to Rayden with a hand in the air, a light blue aura glowing.

She grabbed her bloomers and then touched Rayden's chest armor with her glowing hand, freezing him into an ice crystal in seconds save for his head and helmet. As Rayden crystallized she talked under her breath.

"Complete idiot...you're getting me macaroons for this," she said. She turned away and glared at Rider and Caster. "Speak one word of this and I will freeze you both, too, and I'll detonate my bombs."

She was still extremely red and furiously feverish, but she refrained from yelling. She stiffly walked over to one of her suits and towards the bathroom.

"I'm changing," she said coldly. "Try entering and I'll gouge your eyes. Oh, and he'll only stay frozen for the next five minutes. When he's out, tell him to fetch my macaroons at the Treat Shop forty-miles from here. Without his bike."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Monarch   Rise of the Monarch Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:11 am

Rayden started looking to Caster and Rider with a look of absolute confusion. Upon hearing the door close Rayden tried to escape from the ice but could not manage it. "Why has milady immobolized me? I haven't the slightest idea as to what hath displeased her." Rayden tried to think of what he must have done wrong that angered Mirai so greatly.  I believe I understand now. What good is it to ask about only one pair, I should have asked about the whole collection. What a fool I have been. Rayden stops struggling to escape knowing that this was the punishment he deserved. 40 miles. This will not be an easy task but if it is milady's desire then so be it.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Monarch   Rise of the Monarch Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:30 am

"After all this time, he still doesn't get any of it!" Mirai said under her breath as she changed from one of her garments to her next. The bathroom was much smaller than her usual accommodations and not nearly big as her usual dressing space in her own room. She sighed. "I mean, men are clueless, but Rayden, ha! He's a whole new definition!"

As she slipped off her white under dress and placed it down on the towel railing she scoffed.

"Will wasn't nearly as clueless, he knew exactly what to keep private and what to"--

Mirai stopped herself. She was a bit surprised she had uttered the name out loud. For a small moment, her mind drifted to the warm face of a young blonde-haired boy. She covered her face.

"No, you promised yourself..." she whispered as she pushed the thought aside. She switched into her other garments and sighed as she put on the hat piece it came with. "Maybe I was too harsh...he only means well...that's all he ever means."

And then, puffing her cheeks.

"But he's still an idiot."

She folded her clothes and came out in her uniform. It was the same red color of the ordinary Beacon Academy uniform, only Mirai had changed the skirt into a dress skirt and lengthened the sleeves. She looked at Rayden as she picked up the parasol. With one poke of the tip the ice shattered.

"You can use your bike," she said sharply and then went to put her things away.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Monarch   Rise of the Monarch Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 10:04 am

Caster couldn't help but laugh a bit at this Rayden character. Overall, the whole thing was funny. It was like being at a new circus, but a circus all the same. When Mirai left to change Caster decided to seat himself on one of the beds, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a deck of cards.

"Women tend to be flustered when you pull out their unmentionables in front of men." he informed Rayden as the girl walked back in wearing her new attire. "You look wonderful, milady." he said in a sort of mocking manner, not looking up from the deck as he shuffled it idly.

"Tell me, do you like magic tricks?" he grinned and stopped shuffling, looking up at Mirai.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Monarch   Rise of the Monarch Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 10:36 am

Rider couldn't help but chuckle lightly at the scene. His ears were twitching slightly being able to hear Mirai the entire time but he feigned his ignorance and remained silent on the matter.

"You certainly are quiet the jester Rayden good sir," Rider smiled as he took out an oversized pocket watch the size of his head, "but if I so may impose you surely would prefer, a little bit of company. I'll call her."

Rider tapped rapidly on the keypad inside the lid of his pocket watch then paused for two seconds before his clock started making a 'tick tock tick tock' sound. Rider stares at his watch for a moment before snapping it close and putting it away.

"My assistant will come shortly. She will greet you at the gates," Rider states giving a warming smile, "She will show you a spectacular sweets shop sixty miles from here. Don't make her wait."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Monarch   Rise of the Monarch Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 12:03 pm

"I know a compliment when I see one," Mirai said with a straight face as she narrowed her eyes at Caster. "And I know when I don't and I think I said I'd like to see Rider cut in half, if you could."

She turned to Rider sharply, her previous "forgiveness" apparently gone.

"I don't think you understand," she told Rider. "If I have to get one thing straight, Rayden only takes such orders from me. You have no word in his punishment and no, I will NOT accept macaroons from the Serendipity Sweet shop sixty miles from here because they don't have raspberry jam ones. And I will not let Rayden go al--"

She turned back to Rayden who was still looking at her perplexed, pained, perhaps, because he didn't know what he was doing. Through his helment, Mirai could see his dark eyes and she pulled back a sigh. She groaned.

"Fine, you may go with an assistant," Mirai said with clenched teeth. "But it's the Treat Shop or your pressing my clothes for three months!"

She turned away and back to Rider, her fan back in her hand as she used it to point at him.

"One more thing," Mirai said. "Rayden is not a jester. He's a knight and I'd like it if you call him as such. He's terrible at jokes."

She turned back to Rayden only to give a small smile, the closest thing she could to saying he was forgiven. "Absolutely terrible." And, turning back to Caster waving her hand dismissively,"Juggle or something."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Monarch   Rise of the Monarch Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 1:16 pm

"I'm sorry if I seemed to impose," Rider apologized with a sincere smile, "But I thought Rayden would have liked some company. We're all new to this city after all. Besides, I thought you would have liked to try the bunny shaped cakes there. You know the ones filled with an assortment of things from sweet bean paste to raspberry jam? But if you truly are set on macaroons then I won't impose. My assistant will keep Rayden company all the same."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Monarch   Rise of the Monarch Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 2:58 pm

Caster grinned to himself as Mirai scolded Rayden, going back to playing with the cars when she had turned from him. Once she was done and requested that he juggle his grin only grew like a child.

"Juggle? Magicians don't juggle!" he laughed and spread the deck in his hand. "Pick a card, milady. Any card. Just don't allow me to see it." he instructed and watched her closely. Caster heard Rider speaking, but was too focused on his card trick to acknowledge him.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Monarch   Rise of the Monarch Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:45 pm

Finally out of his ice prison Rayden bows at Mirai. "Of course milady. Thy servant shall return post-haste." Brushing off whatever ice was left, Rayden then turned to face Rider, "Thank you Mr. Blanc." Rayden walks over to his things and after a quick search retrieves his keys and Obietivvo then heads out the door toward the gates where Rider's assistant would be. This time I must not fail. Rayden quickly arrives at the gates to be greeted by the sight of a girl waiting whom he assumed was Rider's assistant. Upon arriving at the gate Rayden makes a small bow. "Greetings, I am Rayden Niles. Would I be correct in assuming thou are Mr. Blanc's assistant?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Monarch   Rise of the Monarch Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:59 pm

Spoiler:

The short pink haired girl wearing the futuristic visor and a green collared sailor uniform turns to face Rayden, her lizard tail swaying slightly as she moved. With a minuscule move of her head that was barely visible as a nod she greets the armored man.

"My name is Billyasvayle Von Ainzenstein, it is a pleasure to meet-"

A ringing sound was heard coming from the girl's headset. She raises her hand and presses a button on the side of the visor.

"Yes sir?"

Just call her Ai for short, Rider's voice spoke from the speakers as if he had psychic powers and knew exactly what was happening. Ai simply sighed and tapped her finger against a button hanging up.

"My master has requested I accompany you to the sweets shop," Ai states. Her expression never seemed to change and her voice was almost robotic. "My mini van is parked nearby. Are you ready to depart?"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Monarch   Rise of the Monarch Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 7:03 pm

As Mirai made scolded Rider for making impositions to her punishment, she had kept her eyes closed and her arms crossed. However, upon hearing the word "bunny cakes" her eyes clapped open again.

"B-bunny cakes?" Mirai said. A light rose tint came to her cheeks again, but she quickly turned away from Rider. "Fine, tell Rayden he can get those, too."

Her cheeks were puffed up, frustrated by the fact Rider was using cute things against her. She decided to brush away the thought by turning to Caster with a bored yawn.

"Aw, you don't juggle? That's a shame," Mirai said, though not really interested. She picked a card third from the left: the Queen of Spades. "I was looking forward to see flaming bottles and chainsaws. Very well, this will do, too."

She memorized the card she took carefully, every single detail of it from the woman's face to the intricate pattern of her dress. She then turned to Rider as she handed Caster the card without showing its face.

"So, did you really settle for a dirty motel when you left, Mr. Rider?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Monarch   Rise of the Monarch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Monarch
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next