RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open]

Go down 
+2
WeepingRaven
vide1993
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open]   Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:20 pm

David took a seat. "I needed to stop at the post office is all." He said with a wave of his right arm.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open]   Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:22 pm

Mirai nodded. Though, in all honesty, she wasn't interested in that fact.

"Any sign of our rabbit friend? I daresay I have a word or two to tell him," she didn't wait for a reply, though, as she was being served another hot cup of tea. "Anyways, I do hope the two of you enjoy your rooms. I'm sure you'll find it comfortable before heading to Beacon tomorrow morning. Oh, and I'd like to invite all of you to the little evening play taking place tonight at eight o' clock, if you're up to it."

Last edited by vide1993 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open]   Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:27 pm

"....I cannot go to Beacon. I am not a student." Rachel said, looking away.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open]   Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:33 pm

"Oh, you're not?" Mirai said, only slightly surprised. "My apologies. Everyone seemed to be going to Beacon, so I made an assumption. But the room is still yours. What brings you to Vale, then, Ms. Rachel?"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open]   Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:35 pm

"I am....searching for something."

A counter that's too high, a smile that's blurred by time.

Shaking her head, Rachel looked to Mirai, "Thank you for the room."
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open]   Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:04 am

"It's safe to assume most of us here are proceeding to beacon in the following weeks."Shiroe said. He looked over to Chiyo after taking his seat and saw that she wrote on her scroll to communicated with the rest but seemed to understand what they were saying. Multiple thoughts ran through his head as to how or why she might do that but as his nature allowed he didn't want to bring anything to light that might hurt or discomfort others be it a disability or just a language barrier.

Is she mute? Doesn't seem likely but I dare not pry any further than I should.

Enjoying his tea he takes a sip then proceeds to taking a piece of cake from his plate after putting the cup back down on the table. Looking over to the rest of his company he says, "Please help yourselves. I don't mind at all." with that he takes a bite and savors the taste of the chocolate icing along with the soft texture of the cake.

Definitely first class. I must get the recipe somehow or at the least replicate it.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open]   Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 8:30 pm

"You're welcome," Mirai said to Rachel. It was only then that Mirai spotted Honne at the other table who motioned to her watch. Mirai nodded and pulled out of her seat. "Please do enjoy the rest of the tea without me. I have somethings to do, so I won't be seeing you until the show. The dinner takes place an hour just before it, so I hope all of you have a fine time. All of this was really a pleasure."

She stood up and left as Ren and Honne approached her, leaving the group.

"Is my outfit ready, Honne?" Mirai asked as they left the terrace and moved along the corridor.

"Yes, Mistress," Honne said.

"From the ribbon hat-piece to the bombs in the frills," Ren smiled. Honne elbowed him in the rib. Mirai took off her bonnet as Honne opened her own hotel room.

"Perfect," Mirai said. "If I'm correct that politician is going to be here to watch the show. I'll make sure it's a performance he'll never forget."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open]   Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:15 am

Chiyo looked at Hiawatha when he asked of her original language, she didn't want to give much away and wanted to keep him guessing The language comes from a far away land that my family once ruled over, that is all you need to know is what was written on her scroll keep 'em guessing He's a nosy one, why does he need to know
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open]   Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 8:41 pm

At the word of "Bombs" Rachel looked to Mirai, "Ordnance...Do you have any extra?" She asked, hovering slightly to the princess.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open]   Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Surprised by Rachel's sudden appearance, Honne stepped on Ren's foo for mentioning bombs. Mirai, however, looked at the armored woman calmly.

"I'm terribly sorry, I don't," Mirai said bluntly. "Do enjoy the last minutes of Tea on the Terrace without me..."

With that, she walked away.

In a few minutes' time, Tea on the Terrace was over and people had to leave for things to be set up. Dinner took place at 7pm in the main dining area. For Open Week, a long all-you-can-eat buffet was waiting just beyond beautifully set tables and below several crystal chandeliers. Deserts were served personally and one could even make special requests. Once that was done, people had the choice to go anywhere they pleased. The theatrewas in the main building of Hotel Histoire, the center of the complex and the largest building.

With its bright red velvet curtains, lush seats and dramatic lighting, one could easily mistake it as a theater in an opera house. Thirty minutes before the show, people were already nabbing seats. The performance was rumored to be starring the famous Quiet Dahlia, a star who had become famous as a child but retired by her adolescence. The play itself was called the Story of Evil, a piece famous in the more central west regions of Remnant.

From the balcony, Mirai was watching as her "audience" poured in.

"Come out, come out, Senator..." Mirai thought. "After the play, you get a special encore..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open]   Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3