RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open]

Go down 
+2
WeepingRaven
vide1993
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Soul

Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open]   Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 7:17 am

Chiyo dismissed the waiter and turned her scroll around and began to type once more, this time when she turned it around it read First off let me introduce myself, I am Chiyo Yuki and you are correct, i have just checked in and i will be attending Beacon, Chiyo saw Mirai look away at somebody and she too looked at the person briefly before typing frantically on her scroll Would you like any tea. just after she had said that Mirai offered to order her some macaroons she began typing again You are most kind Mirai. Chiyo blinked and what seemed like too minutes went by that was weird Did we just... couldn't have Chiyo noticed the macaroons on the table and took one and ate it.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open]   Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 7:27 am

Mirai continued to smile and a bit warmer than usual.

"My assumptions were correct then," Mirai said. "Well, please do help yourself to the macaroons. I myself don't usually socialize, but I think it's high time I got to know people better. You've been typing on your scroll...do you have trouble speaking?"

Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open]   Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 7:54 am

Sitting somewhat nearby the table of Mirai and Chiyo, Shiroe could hear their conversation but decided to mind his own business and enjoy the evening. Calling over a waiter he says, "Excuse me, may I please have some Earl Grey tea and some cake, preferably chocolate if there is, any will do." After receiving his order the waiter heads off and comes back a while later with his order. Taking a sip after adding some cream and sugar he thanks the waiter and gives him a tip of a few Lien. Tasting the cake he savors it and dabs his mouth with his handkerchief after taking a bite, making sure not to sully his appearance or his clothes with chocolate that might fall on his garments. Taking one more sip of tea he starts reminiscing a bit on how his school life might be.

I wonder if I'll meet any of these people at Beacon. Though I highly doubt I won't, and this one particular girl here interests me.
Back to top Go down
WeepingRaven

WeepingRaven

PostSubject: Re: Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open]   Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 9:21 am

"A fellow student at Beacon,That's absolutely wonderful. I'm glad we could get acquainted. Have you come far?" Mirai asked, her cold voice piercing into the peaceful environment as her eyes sparkled with exterior joy. She's asking where I come from? Does she know me from before this? If this is a test, these sure are some weird questions to be asking.

"I used to travel frequently," Hiawatha said, hoping to change the subject, "So what are we going to do about the person you two seem so fond of eyeing? You can just call him over and talk to him, you know.". Careful to maintain his posture, Hiawatha turned and motioned for the noble beside them to join him. Hopefully the new guy distracts them enough to gauge how much the royal one knows.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open]   Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 9:28 am

"You're quite observant," Mirai said impressed. "But I do find it inappropriate for the girl to seek out the gentlemen. Then again, I've pretty much broken that rule too many times today, but don't ask."

With that, Mirai stood up, Ren mysteriously already there to pull her from the chair.

"Going somewhere, Mistress?" Ren asked.

"Just follow me," Mirai said. Before she left, she turned back to Hiawatha. "Which reminds me, I have something to ask you later, Mr. Nightingale, but all in good time."

She gave Hiawatha and Chiyo a small nod. She walked over to Shiroe's table, Ren right beside her. She cleared her throat a bit so Shiroe could hear her. She kept her fan to her face.

"Shiroe Pendragon," Mirai said. "That is your name, right? I noticed you the minute you walked in. If you do not know me, all as well, my name's Mirai Cinq. As a noblewoman to a noble man, I would like to invite you to join me at one of the other tables. I've just ordered some macaroons, and I daresay they'll go well with your chocolate desert. Do you accept my offer?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open]   Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 9:41 am

Chiyo nodded at Mirai when she began asked if she had trouble with speaking. She then began typing on her scroll. when she turned it to face Mirai again it read I can't speak the local dialect, but i understand it perfectly she then put down the scroll and rearranged her cape again, it starting to become annoying the way she had been sitting Just take it off, it's not like your suspose to be representing you family right now It's one of the last things i have to remind me of my family, i will keep it on and the crest showing You will still be wearing your gloves, just take it off its starting to bug me now
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open]   Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 9:45 am

"I cannot possibly refuse such a an offer. Especially from one such as yourself."He said with a smile on his face. Standing up and fixing himself he approaches Mirai ,takes her hand and kisses it. Afterwards he gives a slight bow and says, "It's delightful meeting you, Madame. I've heard of your family but I apologize for not noticing right away." Taking her hand once more he leads her back to her table and holds a chair out for her. After Mirai takes her seat Shiroe heads back and places his cake and tea on the table. Acknowledging the others he bows slightly and says, "Pleasure to meet you all. I'm Shiroe Pendragon and I'll be joining you presently for tea."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open]   Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 9:46 am

David walked into the hotel after he stopped at the post office. Finally its here. He makes his way over to the counter. He opens the box and pulls out a small gizmo. I can finally make sure my arm will not short out. He puts the small gizmo on his arm and pulls out his multi tool.
Back to top Go down
WeepingRaven

WeepingRaven

PostSubject: Re: Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open]   Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 10:50 am

"Which reminds me, I have something to ask you later, Mr. Nightingale, but all in good time." Mirai said as she moved to ask the nobleman over for tea. A question for later? What could possibly that important to ask a stranger that she can't say in front of two other strangers? Perhaps my paranoia isn't unfounded after all. Hiawatha watched the royal go over to the nobleman out of the corner of his eye as he took a bite out of one the macaroons sitting on the table.

Focusing on Chiyo, Hiawatha proceed to ask "Whats your original language then?Are you doing your current work in that language?" Language Barrier must mean she's vary of foreigners. Her defenses would be up, meaning bad potential target.

"Pleasure to meet you all. I'm Shiroe Pendragon and I'll be joining you presently for tea.". The nobleman seemed not to notice Hiawatha's very informal attire. Curious. Sign of pseudo-rebelliousness against his status? That would explain why he kept to the side to listen to the conversation instead of joining in.

"Pleasure to meet you too, Mr Pendragon. My name is Hiawatha. I assume you're going to Beacon as well?" Hiawatha replied, careful to keep his tone constant. Nodding his head, he then went to straighten his posture. Formal decorum ineffective, can only hope they don't really care.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open]   Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 3:53 pm

Perhaps this makes up for the many rejections I've had today, Mirai thought as she fanned herself as she sat down again. She examined her company. A noble from a family that owns several companies...a foreign girl with a mysterious air around her...and a pickpocket who's bound to be trouble.

Mirai smiled, though no one could see it. From the terrace, she could recognize one of the people she had made an offer to stay at the hotel a while ago. Yes, I think my boredom's going to cease to exist.

Mirai spent her time listening to the conversation and eating macaroon after macaroon. She silently waited for everyone to soon finish. From their table, Ren and Honne were watching with amusement.

"Mistress seems to be enjoying herself at last today," Ren remarked with a playful smile as he turned to the young girl.

"It seems so," Honne said. "Though the only company I approve of is that Pendragon fellow. The only thing closest to noble on this damned open week."

"Just get back to researching," Ren remarked smiling. Honne groaned.

"That reminds me," Honne said. "Mirai's going to be performing tonight, am I correct? She actually accepted the hotel manager's offer."

"She will be," Ren said. "It'll be a performance to remember, I'm sure. Especially with her new friends here."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open]   Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:27 pm

"David Maloney." Said a voice from behind David, "Subject Rider has been lost, advisement necessary."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open]   Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:39 pm

David's heart nearly stopped as he jumped when the voice called for him. He turned to see Rachel. "Oh hello, there. Advice?" He just rubbed his chin and thought to himself. He looked up and smiled. "I'm sure he'll turn up. What's up? Last I saw you we're following him for some reason." He kept listening if she talked again, but continued to work on his arm.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open]   Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:43 pm

"Subject Rider could have provided information about "home" location." Rachel nodded, ".....Arm unit malfunction?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open]   Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:49 pm

David looked back to her. "Not malfunction, but a improvement. My arm shorts out from extreme pressure. With this gizmo, I can have it equalize the pressure, as to not damage the servos." He put his tool away. He looked at his arm, and gave a deep sigh.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open]   Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:53 pm

Rachel looked at him, "What is it?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open]   Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:01 pm

He looked at his arm, before looking up to Rachel. "You ever do something stupid, and wish you could take it back? he simply asked. So much blood. He was thinking of the day he lost his arm. He could still remember everything that had happened. The seemingly, never ending, blood pouring out of his upper arm. The amount of pain that day left him.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open]   Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:08 pm

"....I do not understand." Rachel said, her sounding less robotic, "Time can not be rewound...I do not believe such a thing is possible."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open]   Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:13 pm

David just chuckled a bit. "Yeah guess you have a point." He said giving her a warm smile. He stretched out his right arm, and listened to the servos, and gyros. "I will say this though. I do miss my old arm, but this one can still do a lot more."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open]   Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:23 pm

"Hey, I remember you two," a carefree voice said approaching the two. As the couple looked, they could see Mirai's assistant, Ren, though he had changed from his yukata and was now wearing a jacked and jeans. He smiled warmly. "Lady Mirai was still hoping you'd be available for tonight. Anyways, let's get you two booked in, shall we?"

Ren strung them along towards the concierge who immediately recognized Ren and gave a small boy.

"Good day again, sir," the concierge said. "Lady Mirai's guests, I presume?"

"Yes," Ren said smiling. "Please book them for the two leftover rooms on the second floor."

The concierge nodded and then gave the respective keys which Ren tossed at them. Rooms 211 and 213.

"Mirai's up on the terrace with some other folk," Ren said. "She'd be happy to see you. Let me lead you there."

He started walking towards the stairs, waiting for them to follow.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open]   Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:27 pm

David looked to Rachel. "Ladies first." He said with a motion of his hands. If there's one thing I was taught, it was being a gentlemen.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open]   Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:41 pm

Rachel nodded, "Okay." Walking towards Ren, she looked up the flight of stairs and placed one foot on the step.

It creaked under her weight.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open]   Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:50 pm

David heard the stairs creek. "Um, Rachel.....how much does that armor weigh?"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open]   Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:57 pm

"Exactly one thousand lbs." Rachel answered.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open]   Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:04 pm

David looked at the stairs. "Can the stairs hold that much weight?" David is turning slightly red. One thing mother told me. Never say a sentence to a women with weight in it. He simply just does his best to hold back the redness.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open]   Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:18 pm

Mirai's assistant hadn't been paying attention to the conversation, but was fortunately moving swiftly enough for them to reach the terrace in time. Mirai was already busy talking to three people, bu it didn't stop her from seeing the two familiar faces. She smiled dryly, but pleased at the same time.

"I see you two have made it here after all," Mirai called from afar. "Do join us, there are plenty of tea and pastries for everyone."

She snapped a finger and a motioned the waiter for two chairs.

"Go on," Mirai invited them. "I'd like to know anyways what you two did when you disappeared..."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open]   Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:20 pm

David took a seat. "I needed to stop at the post office is all." He said with a wave of his right arm.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open]   Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:22 pm

Mirai nodded. Though, in all honesty, she wasn't interested in that fact.

"Any sign of our rabbit friend? I daresay I have a word or two to tell him," she didn't wait for a reply, though, as she was being served another hot cup of tea. "Anyways, I do hope the two of you enjoy your rooms. I'm sure you'll find it comfortable before heading to Beacon tomorrow morning. Oh, and I'd like to invite all of you to the little evening play taking place tonight at eight o' clock, if you're up to it."

Last edited by vide1993 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open]   Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Performance at Hotel Histoire [Open]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: