RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Academy Infirmary

Go down 
+20
DrGustave
eyeblaster3
SentientSnake
Haboo90
Ziplock80
Kellenredx
TheBulbaderp
Kaliot
Kooplah
Yuki-Chan
Frankenstein Joe
JL
Sun Wukong
Jetscream
Skylight
Metroidhunter
DatteSa
Shortstop
Shemskis
AkaiOtaku
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
SentientSnake

Academy Infirmary - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 6:57 pm

"I really don't know." Indigo seemed severely concerned by this. She faked a smile unconvincingly. "I'll be fine, just a little shook up is all. I would like to try again another time though, if you're alright with that."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 7:03 pm

"Some other time maybe, I don't feel like passing out twice in one day. I'm starving. Wanna go grab a bite at the café?" She pocketed the lollipop and hopped to her feet, clearly feeling better.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 7:07 pm

"Yeah yeah, who knows me better than me? Let's go, I could eat a nevermore." Before another word was said, Indigo trotted out of the room.

((Continued in the cafeteria))
Back to top Go down
eyeblaster3

eyeblaster3

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 7:16 pm

Straudd follows them out, and turns the opposite way from Shem and Indigo. He only makes it a few steps before his stomach makes an audible grumble and he follows them to the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:42 pm

Declan slightly stumbles into the empty infirmary room. "Uh...Hello?" He looks around room and realizes no one is there. "Fan-freakin-tastic."
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 7:15 pm

Gersemi followed in after him, just to make sure that he was taken care off. "Hello? Is anyone present?" she asked right after him. She frowned. "Well, seems like no one is here. Would you like for me to help with anything?" she asked him, turning to him.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 7:36 pm

"Well," Declan says as he sits down on one of the beds, "You wouldn't happen to know anything about proper treatment, would you?" He asked as he felt the burned gashes on his side left by the Ursa.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 7:41 pm

"I know enough." she said, looking through the cabinets to find gauze and peroxide. "It may sting a little, but please bear with me. It will be better in the long run if you are able to avoid infection."

Gersemi turned to him and sat on the bed with him. "Will you lift your shirt so I may see?" she asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 7:50 pm

"Hm?...Oh, yeah sure." Declan said as took off his jacket and lifted his shirt to expose the three scars in his side. "So...where'd you learn to treat things like this?" He said, trying to make idle talk.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 7:54 pm

"I have treated myself. If I hadn't have learned to do that, I'd have lost my left eye permanently. Instead, I'm just blind in it, but I at least still have it." she said nonchalantly, going to the sink to fill a bowl with warm water. She came back with a towel and started dabbing at the wound, cleaning it first before she would disinfect it.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 8:03 pm

Declan looked at her left eye. "Blind? What happened to your eye?" He asked as she dabbed his side "You get shot there or something?"
Back to top Go down
Dust_hunter0

Dust_hunter0

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 8:59 pm

"Not one for subtly are you, leader." Samuel said walking into the infirmary.

"Hows he doing?" He says, looking over to Gersemi.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:08 pm

Gersemi sighed and pulled back some of her hair to reveal her injured eye, which was cloudier and paler than her good eye. "I was careless. That is all I am willing to say." she said, letting the hair fall over her bad eye again.

"He'll live, if he doesn't ask too many personal questions." Gersemi answered Samuel, reaching for the peroxide as she prepared to disinfect the wound. "It will heal a little slowly since it's deep, unless he is a fast healer. I would suggest some rest for him, and no missions for a while." she added as she poured the peroxide on the wound.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:22 pm

"Hey, how am I supposed to get to know my team if I don't ask them questions right? I mean had I not known you were blind in one eye problems could've happened in the future." 

Declan winced as she poured on the peroxide on his wound. "Gah, that stings. Little warning next time?"
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:33 pm

Gersemi looked at him with her good eye. "It would have been no trouble, as I can adjust very easily. I didn't have any trouble today with my vision while we were in battle, now did I?" she asked, staring at him intently, almost daring him to challenge her about it. She wasn't the one in the infirmary.

"You saw that I had it in my hand, did you not? I thought two eyes can catch everything." she said, her sort of odd way of making a joke, since she could be considered one-eyed, she supposed.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:43 pm

Declan mumbles something under his breath before he looked at her "In any case, any idea on how to control Syn better?"
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:45 pm

"My advice? Be firm with him." Gersemi said seriously, now dabbing at the wound with some gauze. "I have no thing to tell you, since I do not know him as well as you might have hoped I would. I only briefly met him on the battle field. I know as much about him as you do."

She calmly pressed some gauze to the wound, then started wrapping his waist carefully to hold it in place. "Be careful for a while so you do not open the wound. You need to heal." she said firmly.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:48 pm

"Mmm... Thanks. You two should probably get to cl- wait... Where is Syn?" Declan asked as he looked around the room..
Back to top Go down
Dust_hunter0

Dust_hunter0

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:59 pm

"I have not seen him since the forest. He'll be fine, more than likely." Samuel said to Declan, shifting over to Gersemi, he continued, "He is right, we probably should head to class."
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:31 pm

Gersemi sighed. "I suppose he's off doing something. He will be fine, we should hope. I will also be guessing that we will be attending our first classes in our battle gear and not our uniforms." Gersemi was secretly relieved to not have to wear the school uniform. That would mean having to wear a skirt. She didn't want to do that.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:23 pm

"I'm sure wearing our normal clothes won't be a problem..." Declan said as he put his shirt back on. "But you two should head to class now, see if Syn isn't there. If you need me you know where I'll be." He said while laying back down on the infirmary bed.
Back to top Go down
Dust_hunter0

Dust_hunter0

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:08 pm

"Rest up." Samuel said while walking to the door, "We can't have our leader out of commission for to long, right?"

Samuel stood at the door to the infirmary, gesturing to Gersemi to follow. "Come on, don't want to miss the next class, right?"
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 2:16 am

Gersemi nodded. "Yes. We must make haste. We will find Syn later, I suppose..." she said with a sigh. "Get well soon, leader."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Academy Infirmary
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next