RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Academy Infirmary

Go down 
+20
DrGustave
eyeblaster3
SentientSnake
Haboo90
Ziplock80
Kellenredx
TheBulbaderp
Kaliot
Kooplah
Yuki-Chan
Frankenstein Joe
JL
Sun Wukong
Jetscream
Skylight
Metroidhunter
DatteSa
Shortstop
Shemskis
AkaiOtaku
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Jetscream

Academy Infirmary - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 6:46 pm

"You think you're the only one with a trick up your sleeve?" He says, sitting up a bit. "Given the right circumstances, I could stop anything."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 6:53 pm

"Shem we're your friends and we love you. Dameon's is the monster not you."
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 6:53 pm

"You aren't a monster Shem. You don't have to be a part of the dark that he lives in." He stands up and goes next to Shem's bed. "You're stronger than him. You've got something that he doesn't. Something he could never have."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:05 pm

Lucina puts her hand on AEDEN'S shoulder and says to Shem" Your no monster... as Aeden said we... uh... yea what Aeden said"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:06 pm

"You have a heart and you have people who love you."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:13 pm

"I think somethings wrong with Cat. Its probably those Grimm crystals she's always carrying around."
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:14 pm

"You have friends. You have people who love you. And in a battle, you have back-up." He says, resting a hand on Shem's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:27 pm

Jet laughs quietly and goes back to sit down, leaning back in the chair.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:47 am

Zwei leans against the wall to the infirmary and spots an empty bed he slowly makes his way pain growing with each step
He lay in the bed he was really sleepy from today despite the pain
"Goodnight"
He said to no one
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:49 am

After carrying Zwei to the infirmary, Matt is really tired and collapses into the nearest hospital bed, and falls asleep for the night.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:53 am

Mao watched as everyone started falling asleep. He shrugged as he began talking to a nurse who, unfortunately, has seen him far too often and seemed to want to scold him as he arrived in the place.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:47 pm

Zwei woke up in the infirmary bed
Shem and Lucina!
He jumped out of the bed back still aching
He dashed toward the cupboard and grabbed what looked like pain meds swallowed one and bolted out  the door
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 6:41 pm

Arthur follows Shem in. "Who knows, but the whole ordeal was pretty surreal from where I was standing."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 6:41 pm

After a few minutes, Indigo's eyes flash open and she sits upright. She is covered in a cold sweat and breathing heavily. "Wa- Where am I?"
Back to top Go down
eyeblaster3

eyeblaster3

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 6:47 pm

Straudd walks in seconds after Indigo wakes up. 'Oh you're OK then? Had us going for a moment there!' He jokes, before asking 'So do either of you guys know what that was about?' He looks pointedly at Indigo and Shem.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 6:47 pm

"Really? I don't remember anything. Your aura rejected me. That's never happened before." She looked noticeably shook up. "I need some water."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 6:52 pm

Indigo took the water and drank it all in one gulp. "Like I said, I don't remember anything. I just tried to look inside your aura and it kicked me out, I guess that means I get knocked out too."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 6:57 pm

"I really don't know." Indigo seemed severely concerned by this. She faked a smile unconvincingly. "I'll be fine, just a little shook up is all. I would like to try again another time though, if you're alright with that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Academy Infirmary
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next