RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OPAL on the town [Closed]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kellenredx

OPAL on the town [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OPAL on the town [Closed]   OPAL on the town [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 7:22 pm

Steele raises his gloved hand slightly to indicate that he was going to join her in the book store. "I hope they have some good horror reads...or at least something to pass the time". He wouldn't be being untruthful if he were to say that he loved horror books or horror movies. He moved to stand beside Lise to follow her into the store.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: OPAL on the town [Closed]   OPAL on the town [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 12:04 am

"Of course. It would be rude not to." Naoto said, smiling as he nodded politely. "I too am curious though. Perhaps there would be a foreign import selection inside. I have not been able to find any books from in Vale and if I do here, I might become a regular customer."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: OPAL on the town [Closed]   OPAL on the town [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 12:16 am

The moment Liseran stepped foot inside the store, she disregarded everything else. She disregarded where her teammates were, the other people, everything physically disregardable save for her books. She zipped from aisle to aisle. Her eyes were lit up with ecstasy and she even looked like she was blushing.

"This one looks good! But wait! This one looks better! Ah! A perfectly leather-bound book with the smell of 20 years' age!" she mumbled and shrieked as she literally scraped books from the shelves and poured them into the bag.

She went from classics to moderns to horrors, romances and fairy tales. The skimmed through the pages of the books at lightning speed, her face goofily happy and her eyes sparkling. By the time she got to the counter, her bag was more than twice full than it should have been and she presented her card.

"I'll take them all!" she shrieked.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: OPAL on the town [Closed]   OPAL on the town [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 2:01 pm

Ambrose had remained silent as Liseran questioned the team, only nodding to answer. Now, he sat in an unoccupied corner of the store away from everyone else. As she moved to checkout, he slipped one of his new CDs into a small slot in the back of helmet and began to listen quietly as a small smile slipped across his face. Hope they don't plan on holding many more conversations.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: OPAL on the town [Closed]   OPAL on the town [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 10:07 pm

Clasping his hands together behind his back, Naoto quietly follows behind them, walking up and down the aisles for a few minutes and finding nothing from his country.It was worth a shot, I supposed. He thought to himself as he resigned to browsing the other shelves, glancing over a few titles here and there. "Oh?" Naoto laughs softly as he finds an empty shelf, knowing exactly where the books were. "Hehe, I wonder where these went.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: OPAL on the town [Closed]   OPAL on the town [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 10:38 pm

It only took a moment for Steele to find a decent horror novel. He ripped it from the shelf and read the little blurb on the back. He gave a small smirk and Stood behind Lise in line to buy his book. He rolled his eyes slightly at the amount of books she bought before speaking "Exactly how many are there?"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: OPAL on the town [Closed]   OPAL on the town [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 10:56 pm

Liseran turned to Steele with a sheepish smile as the person at the counter took the Dormirse Credit Card and marked the prices of the books one by one.

"U-uhm, let me see," Liseran said as she counted with her fingers. "Ten pocket books...fifteen leatherbounds divided into classics, contemporary and non-fiction...seven paperbacks...five original journals...oh, yes! a few video books...and a diary for myself."

She touched her blushing cheeks, as if she had been really pleased at her choices. "I had to stop there because my bag was full but I'll be back for sure, I assure you. What did you get?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: OPAL on the town [Closed]   OPAL on the town [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 11:58 am

Steele was amused with all the books Lise seemed to read but he was impressed at the same time. After a moment he gestured to the single book he held in his hands. "Just a collection of short horror stories and all that". It was a little known fact that Steele loved all horror in general.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: OPAL on the town [Closed]   OPAL on the town [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:33 pm

"I love horror," Liseran said enthusiastically, leaving her bashfulness in the wind. "Just the other day I read about this man who used human skin as balloons for his son's birthday and..."

Realizing what she was saying, she laughed. "We should exchange books some time, if you'd like."

She turned to everyone else, dragging her bag behind her as if it were light as air.

"Thanks for letting me drop by here first. Where are we going to go now?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: OPAL on the town [Closed]   OPAL on the town [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:53 pm

Finding Liseran done with her purchases, he walks to her empty handed, not findind anything that piqued his interest. "It is my pleasure, Liseran." He said, smiling at the girl. "I have nothing in mind, as of now. Though it appears it is nearing time for dinner." He added, looking out the window at the sky steadily turning orange.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OPAL on the town [Closed]   OPAL on the town [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OPAL on the town [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2