RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot]

Go down 
+5
Kail Christensen
xHavenx
Wei Tzu
Queso
Zou Sama
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kellenredx

Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot]   Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 9:40 pm

Zwei gave a small giggle like a child in a candy shop before taking a seat at the chair she designated. Despite seeing what she was capable of for whatever reason Zwei did not feel the slightest bit alarmed or afraid at the moment he just wanted to get drunk. The blood on the seat was most surely uncomfortable on his jeans but thankfully he was wearing a darker pair so nothing appeared out of the ordinary. He gave a small shrug to Rosa's remark about his drinking habits. "This is about what I usually drink. If I wanted to kill myself I would pick up whatever they are brewing a few blocks away from here...I swear that crap is poisoned" He mumbled to himself before popping the cork on one of the bottles of Vodka "So what do I owe you?" he smiled slightly as he lifted his mask and revealed his face before taking a long swig of the bottle in his hands and offering a some to his new friend.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot]   Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 10:00 pm

Rosa took a drink from the 'kid' across from her. "Oh? Poison you say, that might have been little old me here." She snickers gesturing to herself. "A little while back I decided the bars around here suck, so I poisoned the drinks and killed all the bartenders and customers! It was good fun while it lasted. Watching them suffer like that. 'Oh no! I'm choking! Blechhhhhh' I enjoy it..." Rosa began to laugh at her joke and then she took out her knife and began to clean it in the sink behind the bar. "What your 'girlfriend' dump you or something? Do something 'terrible'?" She said smirking at the boy across from her as he still sat silently drinking.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot]   Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:47 pm

Well, I guess this is definitely the right guy, then
Joe slowly walked up to Byron, in case this was some trick. Getting closer, he gave Byron a hard push.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot]   Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 7:18 am

Receiving the push, Byron simply rocks back and forth like an overgrown duruma doll but Joe finds no resistance when he tried to push him. Byron's head was swaying, his neck limp while his body remained stiff. Byron was definitely knocked out and apparently his body instinctively stays straight when he sleeps standing up.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot]   Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 2:59 am

Satisfied that this nutter was indeed unconscious, Joe dragged him (With much difficulty) back to the van.
"Mad... House... Indeed" He wheezed out to his partner in the van
"Thanks for the help with that one, by the way. Couldn't have dragged him and his ridiculous weapon back here without you. Ass." He said, as he put the van into drive.
"Hey, Joe. One of the nutters figured out what was going on and just walked straight into the gas, knowing what it would do. You may wanna keep an eye on this one. I think his name is Byron something-or-other. So where to next?"
"We know one of them frequents bars pubs at this time of night. We'll call some up and see if he's around."

Calling up bars in the area, they eventually get to a bar that just happens to be filled with a larger amount of blood than usual.
The phone next to Rosa and Zwei starts ringing...
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot]   Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 2:28 pm

"Hah. Funny" He replied sarcastically "Cant drink anymore without people thinking I have a problem" he muttered under his breath before opening a bottle of beer and downing it in a few seconds and tossing the empty bottle to the floor. Thankfully the bottle didn't shatter on contact with the floor but instead made a loud hollow sound. "Anyway, thanks for the company until we meet ag-" Zwei was cut off by the sound of a phone ringing. Being as buzzed as he was right now he picked up the phone without hesitation and spoke but of course his voice would seem muffled from behind his mask over the phone. "Have I won another cruise?" he didn't give the other man a chance to speak.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot]   Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 8:38 pm

"Have you won another...? Never mind. My name is Joanna. Who am I speaking to?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot]   Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 9:05 pm

Zwei chuckled slightly while talking into the phone "This is Mr.Zwei, hero of beacon and ladies man. How can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot]   Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 9:08 pm

Wait, I'm talking to one of the targets? Hmm...
"I'm looking for the owner of [pub whatever], is he around?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot]   Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 9:17 pm

"The owner?" Zwei glanced at one of the bloody corpses in the corner who looked to be wearing the most expensive clothes. "He is a little busy serving customers right now but I can pass along a message if you please." Even though Zwei was drunk he wasn't stupid (That is debatable) and he knew not to make it too obvious what had happened in that bar...the last thing he needed was jail time.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot]   Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 9:19 pm

Rosa stays silent as she is still suspicious about the disappearing people in the area. She attempts to listen in on the conversation and raises her fox ears trying to hear what happened. She stood up taking a beer from behind the bar and opening it.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot]   Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 9:30 pm

Serving customers? Just how busy is it over there that he couldn't take a phone call?
"If you could just let him know that the Smith family is cancelling their reservation, I'd be grateful."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot]   Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 7:48 pm

"Alright, thank you for your time" he spoke in a nearly singsong and pleasant tone before giving one final goodbye and hanging up the phone. Of course it didnt take long for the bottle to reach his hand again as he picked it up and brought it to his lips. "Hey! the Smiths are cancelling!" he chuckled slightly as he spoke to the corpse on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot]   Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:40 am

"Alright Joe, one of the targets is at a pub. Sending the coordinates. Careful in there, somethings up"

"Alright, headed there now."
Joe put the walkie talkie down and pulled away from the alley.
Upon reaching the location of the pub, he grabbed a few canisters, the crossbow, and a few tranquilizers.
He sneaked towards the door of the pub, waiting a little. It was too quiet in there.
He decided to wait by the door. See if he could get an idea of what the inside would be like by listening.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot]   Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 3:01 pm

Rosa still stood against the wall but she soon moved realizing she still had blood on her hands, she walked over to Zwei and wiped it on his back, "Happy Birthday..." She grabbed another beer and walked back over to the wall leaning on it. She thought to herself, "Weird, I've been to this bar about a million times over and I have never seen or heard of the damn Smith's. And what a generic sounding name... I know it's a fake...it has to be a fake..." She took out Ares and held it with a tight grip prepared to fight or resist a capture.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot]   Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 9:38 pm

Rosa taking out her weapon caught Zwei's attention rather quickly "You planning on attacking me or something?" he chuckled slightly. "Or do you hear the sirens already?" he removed his blade from its sheathe before changing it into a revolver and loading it. "Maybe you just feel like holding your weapon?" he continued to chuckle louder and louder as it was becoming quite obvious that the alcohol and thrown him into the deep end.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot]   Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 1:30 am

They've figured out it wasn't a real call, but do they know I'm here? They definitely suspect something.
Joe weighed his option. He could charge in, guns blazing, or he could find a place and wait to ambush them. On the one hand, the only way they could escape would be to beat him, and on the other, they could find another way out of the building.
"Well, that settles it"
Joe steps up to the door, Crossbow over his shoulder.
"Whew, quite a mess you've made here. I'm pretty sure Health and Safety won't approve of this." He says, stepping over a few of the bodies.

((OOC, my laptop broke down, so I can only post from the communal desktop. That means there's only about an hour or so a day in which I can post. Sorry, the thread's gonna be moving a little slower for a week or so until my laptop is fixed Sad ))
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot]   Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:21 am

Rosa sighs and sprints over to Zwei covering his mouth and making a 'shah' noise. She notices the man enter and holds Ares pointed towards him. She unleashed the 10 plagues and held them in wing formation on her back. She said to him, "And who the hell do you think you are?" She holds a pistol behind her back in her other available hand.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot]   Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 12:07 am

"Hey hey, easy there! I'm just here for a drink, I promise!"
Joe put his hands out as if to signal "Calm down, I present no danger"
He takes a few careful steps towards the bar.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot]   Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 8:52 am

Rosa looked at the suspicious man with a look of pure thought. She walked slowly behind the bar still holding the handgun behind her back with the 10 Plagues still raised in wing formation. She asked in a lower than usual voice, "What would you like to drink?" She decided it was best to watch his every move, she also kept an eye on Zwei making sure that he didn't mess anything up. She looked over to the assortment of drinks left behind the bar, although the guy didn't look like much of a drinker,but who was she to make opinions so suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot]   Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 6:05 pm

"Oh, nothing too heavy. Just a beer'll do me fine." Says Joe.
"I see I'm still under suspicion. Allow me to help with that."
Joe slides the crossbow off his shoulder and throws it onto a nearby couch. He kept the gas canisters safely hidden, however.
"Better?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot]   Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 10:04 pm

After a little more hesitation Zwei shoved the barrel of his revolver into his belt loop to make a holster for it but the weapon remained loaded and ready to fire. "You seem awfully casual for someone in this kind of situation" A small smile spread under his mask "You must really want a drink!" he chuckled and tossed a few painkillers over to Joe
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot]   Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 2:27 am

Joe caught the meds.
"You two don't seem very out of place either."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot]   Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 4:12 pm

"You aren't exactly wrong either" He chuckled slightly "I like you whatsyourname remind me to get you a proper drink in the future sometime" His mood seemed nearly carefree suddenly as he pulled up a few chairs and tossed his legs onto one of them to relax a little "Despite the current setting...this isn't have half bad."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot]   Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:34 pm

"Indeed, bodies everywhere make a great atmosphere!" Rosa tried not to sound sarcastic as she ACTUALLY did enjoy the presence of a ton of bodies, as it eased her thirst for blood. She finally said to the man, "Say, have you ever met a family called the Smiths?" She put her finger to her chin in thought trying to piece together information she had in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot]   Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 1:16 am

"Can't say I have. But I'm new around here, so that's not surprising. Why?"
Joe grabbed a bottle of beer and opened it with his teeth. Spitting out the cap, he took a swig.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot]   Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 1:35 am

"No reason...Just a but curious to see if you were local or not..." She thought to herself, "That's an obvious lie, he knows exactly what I was talking about...but I can't be sure just yet...I'll be prepared to strike him any moment..." Rosa still stood behind the bar holding the pistol behind her back. She would look over at Zwei and say, "Do you happen to enjoy cleaning up bodies? Because someone has to do it, and it ain't gonna be me..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot]   Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom of Madness; Briefing. [Plot]
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next