RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A touch of Lunacy?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vox

A touch of Lunacy? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A touch of Lunacy?   A touch of Lunacy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:48 pm

"I wasn't talking about him." She blinked. "... Or her."

She spent a moment looking at Luna.

"... Do their fiddly bits go on the inside or the outside. Tell me that, at least."
Back to top Go down
Amber

PostSubject: Re: A touch of Lunacy?   A touch of Lunacy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:54 pm

Blushing slightly at her own... lapse in thought, Luna frowns. "Right... I don't think they'll be interested in sharing me, either, if they're even interested in me at all. But as for that question, you'll just have to wait and see."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: A touch of Lunacy?   A touch of Lunacy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 11:00 pm

Again, Fayza was silent. Once again, this didn't last long.

"Hey, speaking of waiting and seeing... You peeped at Sora and me. It's only fair that I get to watch you in the throes of passion."

Somewhere, outside the hallway, someone could be heard saying "God Damn It, Fayza" which confused the girl for a bit, until she remembered she had pasted a crude drawing of someone doing impure things to a cat on their door.

"Only fair, Luna. Only fair."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: A touch of Lunacy?   A touch of Lunacy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 11:11 pm

With her eyes going wide at Fayza bringing THAT tidbit back up, Luna can feel her blush deepening. She had kind of been hoping that the amount of drinking Fay did would help wipe her memory of that... at least a little bit, but clearly that was not the case. "YOU may think it is fair, but I do not. Most people try to be more private with their relationships, you and Sora do not seem to care. So if you catch me in the act, sure, you can watch. But don't count on catching me."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: A touch of Lunacy?   A touch of Lunacy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:49 am

"We waited until we thought you and Moseph were asleep. And besides..." She leaned in, whispering. "Isn't it easier to just... enjoy yourself... than deal with Fayza asking why?"

The team leader giggled.

"Like, don't you think it's weird doing that watching your teammates?" She nudged Luna's hand, and winked. "Aren't questions like that so much more awkward?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: A touch of Lunacy?   A touch of Lunacy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 11:00 am

Snorting slightly at Fay's semi-defensive point, Luna can't help but giggle as well. "But you still do it in a room with other people. Even if you think we're asleep, you still do it. And I bet now that you know what I'm up to half the time, you won't wait for me to MAYBE be asleep either."

Rolling over to face the wall, she pulls up her blanket and wiggles in to a slightly more comfortable position, getting ready to sleep. "Besides. Half the things you discuss with me are awkward for me anyway, and this is no different. But we should probably sleep. Or you should let me sleep, and you can do whatever you normally do."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: A touch of Lunacy?   A touch of Lunacy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 1:42 pm

"'Kay, it was worth a shot," Fayza said, standing up and making her way over to the bed she shared with Sora. She paused, and glanced back.

That mischievous look was back in her eyes.

"... I watched you do it in the shower, anyway."

It was all Fayza said before pushing Sora back over to her side of the bed and climbing under the covers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A touch of Lunacy?   A touch of Lunacy? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A touch of Lunacy?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: The Kingdom of Vale :: The Academy :: Dormitories :: Third Year Rooms-
Jump to: