RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A touch of Lunacy?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amber
Amber

A touch of Lunacy? Empty
PostSubject: A touch of Lunacy?   A touch of Lunacy? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 9:45 pm

Luna was not feeling her best. She had spent the night playing Truth or Dare with a bunch of other students, and had both done and revealed things that she really hoped she would never have to repeat. The only real plus from the entire experience was that Fayza had actually seemed... nice, for once. The less than innocent leader of her team had even stood up for her at a point, and it was behavior that was rather unexpected in Luna's mind.

However, it wasn't the main thing in her mind at the moment. The thing that was bothering her, was how miserable she felt. Drinking did not sit well with her, which is part of why she was headed back to the FLAX dorm currently. She had managed to excuse herself a little early, though after the game had ended, and more or less walked back to the dorm.

Upon re-entry, she was pleased to discover that both Moseph and Sora seemed to be out for the night, though knowing that Fayza would be coming shortly was not something that settled well in her mind, though not for her usual reasons. She actually did want to have a discussion with Fayza about a few things... but she also wanted to sleep on it, just in case.

But no matter. She would lay down for now, and possibly fall asleep before Fayza returned. If not, she would try and discuss some of the topics on her mind with her team leader. So she swiftly changed in to her pajamas, throwing her more casual outfit in to her clothes hamper to be cleaned at some point. Taking a seat on her bed, she quickly falls against it, legs dangling over the edge.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

A touch of Lunacy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A touch of Lunacy?   A touch of Lunacy? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 10:06 pm

It didn't take too much longer for Fayza to show up. She didn't think.

Time had an interesting effect of being exactly how fast she wanted it to be, even if reality disagreed, and she stumbled into the room an hour and a half after Luna showed up. She was right behind Luna, and that was what mattered.

... Not the extra few drinks. Or stopping to pee in a fountain. Or [REDACTED FOR PG-13] to get out of being arrested for it. Or the "nap" on her way back to her dorm.

No. She was right behind Luna when she stumbled into the room, somehow managing to quietly shut the door as she stumbled forward, and fell on top of Luna. "Sora~," she slurred softly, stroking Luna's hair, "when'd you get so small, and-" She blinked. Once. Twice. Thrice. "Oh. Yer Luna. Hi."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

A touch of Lunacy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A touch of Lunacy?   A touch of Lunacy? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 10:21 pm

It had only been a few moments of Luna laying down in the dark before Fayza stumbled in. And only a few seconds more before there was suddenly a very drunk and very heavy woman laying on top of her. Unsurprisingly, it was not a comfortable experience for the girl in her pajamas. Struggling for a moment to push Fayza off, she doesn't even register the hair stroking... even though normally it was something she'd appreciate. "Fay, could you get off me?"
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

A touch of Lunacy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A touch of Lunacy?   A touch of Lunacy? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 10:49 pm

"Huh?" Fayza looked down at Luna, nodding. "Yeah..." She stayed still for a minute. "... Oh. Oooooooh..."

Slowly, she rolled off of Luna. And onto the floor, with a soft thump.

"... Help."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

A touch of Lunacy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A touch of Lunacy?   A touch of Lunacy? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 11:00 pm

With a roll of her eyes, Luna pushes herself off her bed and back on to the floor, looking down at Fayza for a moment. "You know, I wasn't really expecting you to fall to the floor." As she kneels down and extends a hand to help Fayza up, she sighs. It looked like her questions weren't going to be answered tonight, and she doubted she would have the courage come morning. Or whenever they were both awake and alone again. "Maybe we should get you to your own bed, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

A touch of Lunacy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A touch of Lunacy?   A touch of Lunacy? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 11:07 pm

Fayza took Luna's hand, slowly getting up. Her eyes were locked onto her teammate's, and she was perfectly silent. And completely still after a moment.

"Luna..." She seemed a bit more coherent, and offered a smile to her teammate.

It might have been a warning sign...

... Because the next thing Fayza did was kiss the smaller girl.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

A touch of Lunacy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A touch of Lunacy?   A touch of Lunacy? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 12:19 am

This wasn't the first time the pair had kissed, It wasn't even technically the first for the night. But it was the first time Luna found herself actually enjoying it. For what may have been the first time in more years than she could count, she did something entirely on impulse. With no regards to how she would feel later, or what this would change for the team, she embraced the kiss entirely. She didn't even mind the taste of alcohol on Fayza's lips, or the lack of warning... or at least a warning she understood.

When they finally broke apart for air a few moments later, she didn't know what to do. If she was honest with herself, a big part of her wanted more... of everything, but another part, her rational mind, wanted her to talk things out her team leader. There were still so many things she wasn't sure about, and while being impulsive on them would be a lot of fun, she wasn't sure if she would regret them later or not. So all she did was flop back down on her bed, staring at the ceiling. She didn't even comment on the kiss, or send another glance Fayza's way... she wasn't sure if she could.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

A touch of Lunacy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A touch of Lunacy?   A touch of Lunacy? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 1:34 am

Fayza was, admittedly, a little surprised when Luna reciprocated. When she laid down, Fay didn't stop her, but sat down with her back against Luna's bed, smiling.

"... You know... This used to be where Xavier's bed was..." Fayza's voice was distant, and she stared off into space. "Lars had a thing about sleeping in a bed, so he was always on the floor..." She wasn't so much speaking to Luna, as just... speaking. "Alban slept where Mo is, and I..." She glanced over at the bed Sora occupied, smiling sadly. "... We @%&#in' hated each other... Especially when it came to sleep... because I sometimes had someone over... Lars snored... and Xavier was an insomniac... and Alban couldn't sleep as a result of us all... I... I keep telling myself that we hated each other... and I don't miss them... But... I tried to spend a night in this room... after they were gone. Their families had long since gathered their stuff... and everything was... empty... No snore... no shuffling of blankets... No irritated huffs... I- I couldn't... I had to stay off-campus for a while... made rehabilitation a lot easier, too, being close..." Fayza was quiet a moment. "... And then I met Sora... and you... and Moseph... And everything seems okay in here... like it's... complete..."

She turned her head, looking at the white-haired girl.

"... Alcohol has a wonderful way of loosening the tongue... I don't... think I would have said that otherwise... Or kissed you... or... yeah." She looked away, shaking her head. "... Yeah. You might regret some of what you say or do... but you said it... and did it... and if you said or did it on your own... you must want to. And it's not healthy to keep it bottled up..." Again, Fayza's gaze drifted back to Luna. "... Anything you'd like to get off your chest..?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

A touch of Lunacy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A touch of Lunacy?   A touch of Lunacy? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 11:57 am

Laying down in silence as she hears Fay's story, Luna can't really help but feel sad for most of it, though she does manage to smile when her team leader mentioned her being somewhat important. Without moving or saying anything for the moment, she continues staring at the ceiling to ponder the next few things that Fayza had said. The first words to leave her lips since the kiss are quiet, unsure, and something she really didn't know why she was saying. "Well... it isn't like I complained about the kiss, is it?"

With a slight blush coloring her cheeks, she pushes herself up off the bed again, taking a moment to look at Fayza. How much more did she really want to reveal to someone she wasn't sure she would even be around in a few years? With Sora it had been easier... the other girl seemed to understand... but Fayza was often in a world of her own. After a few more seconds of thinking, however, she decides that being honest with both herself and her team leader would probably be better in the long run. So she scoots herself off her bed, taking a seat next to Fay, and rests her head on the slightly older woman's shoulder before she even thinks about talking again.

There were actually a lot of things she wanted to complain about, or as Fayza had put it, 'get off her chest', but she honestly did not know where to start. The beginning was an okay place, she supposed, but she didn't really want to bore Fayza with her life story either... though she could gloss over a lot of things, if she was honest. "I don't know, really. From the day I was born, my whole life was planned for me. I was always being groomed to take over my father's company, never really given my own freedom." She starts, sighing slightly. "I may have grown up being given everything I ever needed, but I never really had the things I wanted. I never had friends, or pets, or anything of the sort, and it took a lot of begging just to be allowed to go to combat school."

Blinking a few times to try to get rid of some of the tears forming, she takes a few seconds to compose herself. She didn't really understand why she was starting to cry, as these things had never really bothered her before... but maybe it was because she was finally understanding how much of a slave to her parents she really was. "I said it earlier, but the freedom you and Sora have and offer to me is so appealing. The problem I have with taking the leap and giving in to impulse is the knowledge that at the end of the day, I'm still going to have to take over my father's company, no matter how much I don't want to. I just have no choice in the matter, and having freedom taken away from me after experiencing it would just kill me."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

A touch of Lunacy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A touch of Lunacy?   A touch of Lunacy? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 11:46 am

Fayza was quiet for a while, slowly reaching over and stroking Luna's hair.

She didn't know what to say.

That, of course, didn't stop her. "... Why do you have to take over? And more to the point... what's to stop you from continuing to have fun... even after you do? You'll be in charge, won't you?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

A touch of Lunacy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A touch of Lunacy?   A touch of Lunacy? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 1:34 pm

Shivering slightly as Fayza begins stroking her hair again, Luna takes a few moments to think on the questions. The taking over thing was pretty obvious, the company had to stay in the family... and she was the only child. The next question was a bit more difficult to explain, and when she observed at a slight distance she did realize that Fay had a point. She would take over ownership of the company, sure, but she didn't really have to control anything... she could hire people to do that part of it. She would still have to sit in on meetings and do new unit reveals and other silly things, but beyond that, she would probably be free to do whatever she wanted.

With a sigh, she slowly slumps further towards the floor. Fayza and Sora were tearing down almost all of the walls her parents had forcibly built up over the last 18 years, and it was... odd. There was still a small part of her that suspected they were doing it for their own enjoyment more than to help her, but she also knew that wasn't a healthy way to think. "I don't know. The company will fall in my name at some point or another no matter what, but you are kind of right. I don't have to run it to the same degree that my father does. And either way, nothing is likely to change for another few years, at least. No matter how much he wants to control my future, he won't make me quit school, because it would bring shame to the family name or something."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

A touch of Lunacy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A touch of Lunacy?   A touch of Lunacy? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 8:12 pm

"See!" Fayza hugged Luna, giving her another kiss. "No matter what... you're Luna. Lunalynn. Whoever you want to be. Not just your father's successor. You hold a lot more cards than you seem to have thought in deciding what kind of person you are..."

She giggled, as one hand started sliding down her back.

"Though whoever you decide you want to be, we'll try to make you a person who knows how to have a good time."

Fayza turned, straddling the smaller girl's lap as she looked Luna in the eyes.

"So. Did you have fun?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

A touch of Lunacy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A touch of Lunacy?   A touch of Lunacy? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 8:39 pm

Shivering slightly at Fayza's actions, Luna smiles softly. She was fine with the things Fay was doing for now... and her words were true. With someone else's input, she did have more options than originally considered. "With the truth or dare? For the most part... sure. Though I would have liked to discuss that stuff in a more private setting... and probably not with you at all, but whatever."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

A touch of Lunacy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A touch of Lunacy?   A touch of Lunacy? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 9:19 pm

"Oh, what's life without a little bit of openness?" Fayza grinned. "Besides. I got to find out you're a pervert too..."

She leaned in, whispering.

"... I'm okay with it, by the way..."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

A touch of Lunacy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A touch of Lunacy?   A touch of Lunacy? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 9:37 pm

Rolling her eyes at Fay, Luna's smile does turn in to a frown. "Well, you better be. It is your fault, after all... though I'm not complaining, either." Shivering again as she feels Fayza's breath against her neck, she gently tries to push the other girl away, though says nothing.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

A touch of Lunacy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A touch of Lunacy?   A touch of Lunacy? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 10:23 pm

Fayza took the hint, getting off of Luna, and grinning. "So, anything else you want to get off your chest? Hopes? Dreams? Your top?"

She leaned in, whispering.

"Or anything you want me to get off mine?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

A touch of Lunacy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A touch of Lunacy?   A touch of Lunacy? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:11 pm

Blushing slightly at Fayza's offer, Luna shakes her head. With quick movements born of a natural athlete, she gets back up on her bed and crosses her arms behind her head before letting herself fall back on her pillow. "While I do appreciate the offer, and I think we would both enjoy it... I am kind of interested in someone else, and would like to save myself for them..."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

A touch of Lunacy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A touch of Lunacy?   A touch of Lunacy? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:43 pm

"Oooooooooh?"

That mischievous look in Fayza's eye was warning enough.

"... Who?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

A touch of Lunacy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A touch of Lunacy?   A touch of Lunacy? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:50 pm

Shaking her head in place at Fayza's eagerness, Luna smiles slightly before responding in a serious tone. "Oh no, I know better. If I told you who, you'd interfere in some way and not let me move at a pace I'm comfortable with. You'll find out, eventually."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

A touch of Lunacy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A touch of Lunacy?   A touch of Lunacy? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 7:10 pm

"The pace you're comfortable moving at makes glaciers go 'Damn, she's slow.' Going at your pace, you're probably barely going to say 'I like you' before your box is so dusty and full of cobwebs you'll need to beat archeologists away with sticks."

Fayza grinned, tilting her head at Luna.

"Besides. I don't need to know who you like to pressure you to live a bit."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

A touch of Lunacy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A touch of Lunacy?   A touch of Lunacy? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 7:55 pm

Rolling her eyes at Fayza's comment, Luna can't help but smile slightly. Rolling over on to her side and propping her head on her head, she narrows her eyes at Fayza. "Of course you don't. And more or less, I do appreciate what you've done so far. But this is something you WILL let me do at my own pace, without interfering in the slightest."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

A touch of Lunacy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A touch of Lunacy?   A touch of Lunacy? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:19 pm

Fayza was silent a moment, before leaning in and kissing Luna again. "Okay, fine, but I call seconds."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

A touch of Lunacy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A touch of Lunacy?   A touch of Lunacy? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:37 pm

Shivering slightly at the kiss, but otherwise shrugging it off, Luna relaxes back in to her bed, staring at the ceiling. "I don't think so. Just because you're okay with sharing everyone you let in your pants doesn't mean I will be. If things work out anywhere near the way I want them to, it will be a more permanent thing... so no sharing."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

A touch of Lunacy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A touch of Lunacy?   A touch of Lunacy? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:48 pm

"I wasn't talking about him." She blinked. "... Or her."

She spent a moment looking at Luna.

"... Do their fiddly bits go on the inside or the outside. Tell me that, at least."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

A touch of Lunacy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A touch of Lunacy?   A touch of Lunacy? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:54 pm

Blushing slightly at her own... lapse in thought, Luna frowns. "Right... I don't think they'll be interested in sharing me, either, if they're even interested in me at all. But as for that question, you'll just have to wait and see."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A touch of Lunacy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A touch of Lunacy?   A touch of Lunacy? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A touch of Lunacy?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: The Kingdom of Vale :: The Academy :: Dormitories :: Third Year Rooms-
Jump to: