RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just another morning training session [Open]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rajaah

Just another morning training session [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Just another morning training session [Open]   Just another morning training session [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 8:45 pm

Ding Ding Ding.... SMASH!

"Damn it..." Sylvian curses herself after waking up. This is the 5th alarm clock she turned into pieces since the start of this year. A little bad morning habit of a heavy sleeper. She then cleans the remaining pieces on the floor, then takes a shower, and like usual, she'll head for the Arena's Gym. She has her own training sessions and works on it everyday to keep herself in shape. Usually she does it alone, but Vega and Malina too has recently come too. It's good to have someone training together with you. But today they're busy, so it would mean that she's on her own today again.

"Is it just me, or they got bigger again...?" Sylvian finds her tank top is getting tighter around the chest. "What a drag... What should I do if I can no longer fit inside the armor someday?" She sighs while putting on her short shorts, then check her height by a Scroll's app. "5 ft 6? Why the hell it keeps showing this number, it's been 3 years already! There must be some glitches..." She convinces herself...

"Two bottles of sport drink as usual right milady? And what do you want to have with your tea today?" "Just not the same sweets as yesterday's." 6:02 AM, Sylvian drops by the cafeteria to buy some sport drinks before heading to the gym. It's still early, so there isn't many student here at the time. She has became a regular customer here, for only buy sport drinks and sweet, and Vacuo's brand sweet tea after working out. While taking the change from the cashier, she throws a glance full of hatred toward the vending machine, which also scares the other students standing around her too.
Back to top Go down
KyuRyu

KyuRyu

PostSubject: Re: Just another morning training session [Open]   Just another morning training session [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 9:43 pm

After a less than great first day at Beacon, Ryuuji decided exploring around was in his best interest. Since students did not get dorms or rooms until after their initiation, he and all the others had to sleep on all together in the main room of the academy. "Not to mention, that guy..." Ryuuji muttered to himself, remembering the bunny boy he had ran into yesterday. He rubbed his eye to clear his early morning vision a little. "What am I even supposed to do at this point...?" He said as he began wandering in completely random directions.

Last edited by KyuRyu on Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rajaah

PostSubject: Re: Just another morning training session [Open]   Just another morning training session [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 10:38 pm

OOC: well, the scene is still in the cafeteria, not in the gym yet, you can change it back to your character's morning, then heading to the gym, and wait until the thread is officially moved to it
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Just another morning training session [Open]   Just another morning training session [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 11:49 pm

Liseran's enjoying another book from her collection known as Edith's Mytology (Hence the nickname Edie). As she walks through the cafeteria after an early breakfast, she notices Sylvian buying beverages. She recalled her from the other day and decides there's no harm in greeting her.

"Morning, Sylvian!" she says, though a little timidly. "What are you doing out here so early in the morning?"
Back to top Go down
Rajaah

PostSubject: Re: Just another morning training session [Open]   Just another morning training session [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 12:00 am

Sylvian turns around with those eyes of hatred still on her face, which scares Liseran. Then she regconizes her and quickly changes back to more friendly attitude. "Oh, it's... you. Morning Liseran, and sorry for startling you. You ok?" She takes Liseran's hand to help her stand up. It feels kinda awkward, since she's been alone and distanced for too long, then suddenly having this many friends around. "I'm doing my daily training. And how about you?"

Last edited by Rajaah on Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Just another morning training session [Open]   Just another morning training session [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 12:03 am

"Training?" Liseran said pondering on it. "I'm not doing much. I don't have class scheduled today and I was pretty much just going to enjoy a stroll with Edie here."

She realized the last statement was confusing, so she raised her book. She snapped it closed and smiled with a tilted head.

"I think I'm getting a little rusty myself," Liseran said. "Maybe I'll head there too...if you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Rajaah

PostSubject: Re: Just another morning training session [Open]   Just another morning training session [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 12:11 am

"Edie...?" Sylvian doesn't understand much about books, but when Liseran says she'll join, her face shines up with joy and excitement. "Really? I won't mind, won't mind at all, just leave it to me, and soon you'll be able to take down every single man around this campus. Promise." Sylvian proudly clenches her fist in front of her chest.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Just another morning training session [Open]   Just another morning training session [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 12:16 am

Liseran shivered a bit from Sylvian's determination and she tilts her head sheepishly.

"Actually," she confessed. "I'm more of a Dust user, but I guess that would help. Thanks."

And then, trembling a bit more and her teeth chattering, "I just hope I don't break a leg or anything, hehe...just show me the way."
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: Just another morning training session [Open]   Just another morning training session [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 1:13 am

A rather tall boy that no one has probably seen walks through the doors of the cafeteria goes to the cashier and orders 2 helpings of their breakfast special. The cashier looking rather confused on why one skinny student would want to two helpings. The Cashier shrugs and puts in the order.
The boy walks over to an empty table and sits down then promptly starts leaning back on the chair whistling a little tune to himself as he waits for his meal to be made
Back to top Go down
Rajaah

PostSubject: Re: Just another morning training session [Open]   Just another morning training session [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 1:31 am

"Then first off is one lap around the entire campus! Now we go!!" Sylvian shouts out loud for encouragement, then grabs the sport drinks and Liseran's hand. "One lap around entire campus? She must be crazy, it's nearly two miles!" is what people are thinking right now. Liseran's face suddenly turns pale, but Sylvian doesn't notice at all, as she drags Liseran out of the cafeteria with the speed of sound...
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Just another morning training session [Open]   Just another morning training session [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 2:13 am

If I use my Walker spell, Sylvian will think I'm cheating, Liseran sighed miserably. She feigned a confident smile and shot a fist into the air weakly.

"Yehey..." she said lacking in enthusiasm. "Let's....let's do this!"

And as she followed Sylvian who was incredibly fast, she was teary-eyed in misery.
Back to top Go down
KyuRyu

KyuRyu

PostSubject: Re: Just another morning training session [Open]   Just another morning training session [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 2:58 am

Ryuuji followed the pathway up to a double door. Cafeteria, he read mentally the sign hanging above the doorway. "You never fail me legs," he smirked to himself as a growl escaped his stomach. He began reaching to open the doorn.

Suddenly the doors opened forcefully, wacking Ryuuji in the face and knocking him back.

"First off is one lap around the entire campus! Now we go!!"

"Yehey... Let's....let's do this!"

Ryuuji could only catch a glimpse as two girls ran past him at an incredibly quick place. If he didn't know better, he could've sworn one of them was on the verge of tears. He shrugged it off and walked inside, rubbing his nose softly.

Ryuuji bought a small breakfast and walked towards the tables. He spent a few moments at first looking towards the few more populated tables, before losing his nerve and walking towards an empty table. "Don't wanna repeat yesterday," he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: Just another morning training session [Open]   Just another morning training session [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 3:04 am

a ding is heard from the cafeteria bar and the cashier shouts "2 breakfast specials"
Dinte leans the chair back on all four of its legs, gets up, then strolls over to the cashier and picks up both plates "thank you very much" he said politely to the cashier.
he gets back to his table and sets both plates down, he then quickly sits down and starts devouring the first dish. he completely ignored the ruckus the girls currently made running out of the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Rajaah

PostSubject: Re: Just another morning training session [Open]   Just another morning training session [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 7:27 am

"What's up? Oh..." Sylvian asks exhausted Liseran, then finally realizes that this is her own super-human level training session. It's not fit for other people. "I'm sorry! I'm really sorry! I was too hyped up I forgot that you're... I'm sorry!" They've run quite a distance, so it's not possible for Liseran to return in this state.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Just another morning training session [Open]   Just another morning training session [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 7:07 am

Liseran's head was spinning so hard she couldn't even see Sylvian.

"H-huh?" she said. She tried shaking her head and then waved her hands in reassurance. "O-oh, I'm fine, Sylvian! Really!"

Liseran wipes the sweat from her brow and puffs out a breath.

"You sure run fast," Liseran giggled nervously. "I'm a Dust user so...I'm kind of out of physical shape. Hehe...sorry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another morning training session [Open]   Just another morning training session [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just another morning training session [Open]
Page 1 of 1