RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]

Go down 
+2
Skylight
AkaiOtaku
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
AkaiOtaku

Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 12:58 am

Aeden forces the scowl away from his face and walks over to Lucina. "Lucy I know what Marshall told you. As soon as Cat arrives he's being punished." He pulls Lucina in close to him giving her a place to cry. "Don't listen to him, he's still a child and doesn't understand that what he saying is completely untrue. Just give him time I'll make sure he learns." He holds Lucina tightly wanting to give her all the support he could offer at that point."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 12:59 am

The masked man continues to walk as if he never heard Malina speak. "...Devour..." even though it was a single word his intention was obvious. His voice even more shaky than before but it almost appeared as if he was still restraining himself still. He revved the weapon even further as he continued to move forward. After a moment all restraint seemed to have vanished as he raised his weapon as he hefted it in both hands and began sprinting forward while growling like a hungry animal.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 1:01 am

Lucina calmed down a bit and looked at Aeden her eyes still teary. She could now talk and managed to say. "Do you.....hate me?"Arryn went to go stand elsewhere and to give herself some time to think.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 1:03 am

Kaitlin lands her rune in front of the house and beside her Dante is awake. "Mom... did you really have to wake me up I was sleeping so peacefully... then you came along" Kaitlin smiles at him a little too sweet with a dark aura coming from her. " What was that?". Dante visibly starts sweating and stutters "N-n-n-nothing! Hahahahaha..." . Kaitlin knocks on the door waiting for someone to answer.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 1:11 am

Aeden holds Lucina and kisses her on the forehead. "Lucina I love you and nothing is ever going to change that." Aeden reaches into his shirt and pulls out his amulet. Despite Aeden's dutiful care the amulet still had various scratches but held its original beauty. "Remember when you gave me this? I never let it leave my side no matter what happens. It helps me remember that I have a beautiful girl that I love more than anything in the world waiting back home for me."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 1:11 am

"What did I say?" She raised her right weapon up tp the mans chest as soon as he was a few feet away and pulled the trigger. The repulsion dust coated shell hits him square in the chest with the force of a small car and sends him flying back into the wall. "I said stay back...." Manticorious raises up out of her lab coat. "...Somethings are more dangerous than they appear. You should learn to control yourself, shouldn't you?" The chamber in the stinger spun around and landed on the paralyzing poison. "To put it into perspective, because I know some of the word I'm using may be too big for you...You're a small puppy, and I'm a deathstalker."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 1:16 am

Lucina managed to crack a smile and took off the plain engagement rig Aeden got her. She left the wedding one on though. Phelps it in her hand signifying she still had it and kept it in almost perfect condition. "Love...you too"Lucina wiped her eyes and stood up.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 1:31 am

Aeden smiles and stands up as well. "I think I heard the door Ill go check who it is. Its probably Cat." As he walks over to the door he opens his scroll and sends a message to Virgo. 'Virgo I heard some noises upstairs. Check what happened and if someone broke something charge them for it.' He reaches the door and opens it to be greeted by Cat. "Cat its good to see you." Aeden gives her a quick hug and looks down at Dante. "Its good to see you too, Dante. Marshall is out in the garden would you mind bringing him here?"

Virgo seems to appear from nowhere looking for the disturbance. She sees Malina has sent Zwei flying and made him break an expensive vase. She walks over to Malina writing a note. "Dr. Pharaoh you are a guest in this house please don't fight with other guest and I assume you will pay for the broken vase seeing as you made Master Zwei hit it." Virgo finishes her note and hands it to Malina the note reads 'Cost of Vase- One eye replacement including surgery' "If you require any further assistance please ask one of the maids." Just as quickly as she came Virgo seemed to disappear.

Marshall stood in the garden still in shock of what happened. His trance was only broken when he saw to familiar figures land near the house. "No..no..why?" Without a second thought Marshall ran from the garden hoping to hide behind the roses.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 1:38 am

After impacting into the vase and wall Zwei landed on his feet and appeared unaffected. He was still clutching his buzz saw as Virgo handed Malina a note but he had turned it off to conserve dust. He didnt read the note that was handed to Malina but after looking at the  broken vase he had a rather good idea of what it read. He snickered a little as he leaned against a wall and began to attempt to calm himself while muttering words that were too muffled by the mask to make any sense.

Last edited by kellenredx on Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 1:42 am

Kaitlin smiles at her friend and asks worriedly. "Is something the matter you usually don't ask me to bring Dante.". She looks around for Lucina. "Where is Lucina?"

Dante heads outside to the garden and doesn't see Marshall. Then when he looks around he sees headphones in the roses and takes out Daybreak and Midnight and pounces at Marshall. "Found ya. Time to go back inside."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 2:06 am

Aeden's face returns to a scowl as he remembers Marshall's actions. "Its nothing life threatening. Marshall just stepped way out of line. I was wondering if Dante could teach him a lesson in humility. I know its an odd request but it seemed like the best idea at the time."

Marshall does not have time to react as Dante lands on him. "No Dante please not like this! Not like this!" As much as he tries to get away he can't seem to break Dante's grasp. "Come on Dante I'm not playing let me go. Look I'll do anything just don't take me back."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 2:12 am

Zwei appeared to have calmed just in time for his stomach to begin growling again despite eating recently. He began retracing his memory until he recalled the maid carrying the platter into what appeared to be the kitchen. He began doing everything he had done is reverse (excluding the fight) until he had found the kitchen. His mask was slid up again to reveal a scarred mouth and ruined teeth once again. He then resumed swallowing sandwiches nearly whole one after the other.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 2:31 am

Malina looked down at the piece of paper that was handed to her and cunched it up in her hand before heading down the hallway in search of Aeden. Upon finally finding him Malina found that he was talking to some faunas woman. Although over the years she had grown less and less hateful of their kind, deep inside her she still harbored some resentment. She couldn't focus on that at the moment though, no she had more important things to converse about. She walked up next to Aeden and held the paper out in front of him. "What the hell is this? First you bring up MY dead teammate, then your guest attacks me, and now I'm supposed to give you a free surgery? If you think I'm letting this slide, you are sorely mistaken."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 2:45 am

Aeden tries to bring back at least a more neutral face as opposed to his scowl. "I'm sorry Cat one second." Aeden turns to Malina. "Dr. Pharaoh please one thing at a time. I'm sorry that I brought up Mu...your teammate. I was genuinely concerned but I see that I overstepped my bounds again I am sorry. Next I'll assume you are reffering to Zwei up until today I thought he was dead so I have no idea what he has been doing these past 19 years but judging by his state it is not something that I would wish on my worst enemy. He is not yet accostumed to life back in Vale and I will apologize on his behalf and have a talk with him. Finally, regarding the surgery that would be a joke from our head maid Virgo. She is the best maid around but she has an odd sense of humor. I assure you we will pay for the surgery in full. As a way to make it up to you I would ask you to stay for dinner we are having a sort of celebration for Zwei's return and have some old friends..." Aeden motions to Cat who is standing in the doorway. "visiting. I would love it if you joined us for dinner. I'm sure Arry-boo would love to have her one of her favorite people in the world stay. It would mean the world to her." As Aeden finishes his apologies he awaits Malina's response.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 2:58 am

"I...." Malina starts to say, almost cutting off Aeden until she heard something that she hadn't heard in a long time. 'Favorite person?' "I.....suppose that dinner would suffice for the inconveniences..." She balled up the paper and put it into one of the coat's pockets. "I will not be sitting next to that-Next to....Zee." She then takes a step back and allows Aeden to continue his conversation.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 3:08 am

Zwei slid his gas mask back onto his face and stared down at the empty platter that once held a bountiful supply of sandwiches now only bears the odd crumb of bread. He then moved into a nearby living room and sat down in a char in his clean clothes after setting his weapon against a nearby wall. He then nuzzled into the chair and closed his eyes and went to sleep and gently snored.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:12 am

Dante is holding Marshall by the shirt collar and makes eye contact with him. "Who said I was playing either". Dante starts dragging Marshall inside, while chuckling darkly "So.. what'd you do this time? You'd be putting up a fight but you're begging me not to take you in now."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 3:15 pm

"Nothing! I didn't do anything I promise!" Before he knew it Marshall and Dante were already inside and he looked up to see his father talking with Auntie Cat. Marshall looked down, embarrassed by the situation and barely mumbled out a greeting "Hi Auntie Cat." Aeden smiles as Dante comes back in. "Thank you Dante. Now Marshall care to explain why I called Auntie Cat and Dante, you already know the reason." Marshall remains silent we continues to think of ways to get out of this situation but cannot think of anything. "I see, remaining silent." Aeden looks back at Cat and Dante. "Basically he said something to Lucy that he never should have said no matter what. He thinks that he can say and do whatever he wants with no repercussion. Oddly enough he does this when he fights as well, I believe there is a correlation between the two. Cat I asked you to bring Dante along so he could teach him that its better to think all his actions through and not charge in wildly or without foresight. Mind you this isn't the only part of his punishment, he and I will still have a long talk about what he said."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 4:49 pm

Kaitlin facepalms and looks at Dante. "Good job sweetie. Seems like it's family matter." . Kaitlin goes into the living room and sees a man snoring gently, "Aeden. Who's this?"

Dante puts down Marshall and laughs. "Tch, stupid...". Dante goes in the garden and lies down to look the clouds. "So boring... I need a challenge..."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 5:28 pm

Aeden follows Cat back into the living room. "I'm sorry if I made it seems too serious Cat." Aeden looks over to who she is referring to. "That's right! There's another reason I invited you. Do you remember Zwei? The one we thought was dead for years? Well turns out he wasn't, he's come back and we're having a party to celebrate his return. I would love it if you joined us. Before any of that do you think you could get Dante do have a spar with Marshall? I think it would do them both some good. What do you say?" 

Marshall quickly gets up and runs into the house avoiding all the other people.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 6:30 pm

Kaitlin looks at Dante in the garden "He probably would spar anyone at this point... And it's a relief Zwei is back in Vale! I will gladly join since an old friend is back."

Dante has fallen asleep again and is sleeping peacefully now.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 7:20 pm

Arryn walks outside and skips over to Aeden. She asks him. "Daddy, whats going to happen to Marshall? Is he going to be ok?"She has a cupcake from the kitchen clutched in both of her hands and takes a small bite of it. Lucina slowly sulks up the stairs walking into the large master bedroom and lies flat on the bed.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:03 pm

Malina, finished with her work inside, decided she needed a quick breath of breath air. She looked around the room she was currently in and spotted the door leading to the family's garden. She walked down the steps ad exited into the garden. Letting out a sigh of relief as she entered the sunlight, she took a look arounf the garden and spotted Aeden. "Mr. Kase." She said as she nodded and reached into her pocket before spotting Aryyn and taking her hand back out. "Hello Aryyn, how's the new eye working?" She asks as she walks up to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:16 pm

Arryn looked over at Malina and smiled. "It's a lot better than the last one! Thanks, your the best doctor ever!" (Laziness indeed)
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:36 pm

"Vision's all back then, huh?" Malina gets down on one knee and on eye level with Aryyn. "We should probably run some calibrations now that the sedative has worn off." Malina raises her hand above her head. "Alright look up here...and keep looking."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 11:27 pm

"Its settled then!" Aeden looks up to the stairs where Marshall has chosen to hide although poorly. "Marshall we'll be outside. Let's head out Cat." Aeden turns back into the house and finds Zwei napping on a chair. "Zwei! You remember Cat? She's here and her son and Marshall are going to spar meet us in the garden!" Aeden turns back to the door and heads outside. 

Marshall stands at the stairs a scared look on his face, his hand reaches down and he holds Deception tightly in his hand. He takes a deep breath and loses the fear in his face. "I didn't do anything wrong. Fine they want a fight I'll give them a fight. Today's the day I beat Dante." Marshall begins to run down the stairs and heads out to the garden where the others have already gathered.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 11:35 pm

Kaitlin shakes Dante. Dante groans in response. Kaitlin shakes him again. Dante turns over. Kaitlin starts to get annoyed and roughly shakes him. He still is dead asleep. Her getting fed up, she lifts him into the air with a rune and makes a container ensealing him with runes and shakes the rune container violently. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR! YOU COULD HAVE JUST WOKE ME UP!". Kaitlin glares at her son and then looks at Aeden. "WHERE THE HELL DOES HE GET HIS ATTITUDE! HE ALWAYS YELLS! NO ONE ALWAYS YELLS!". Kaitlin looks at Dante after releasing him from the rune container. "You are going to be fighting Marshall so get ready." Dante smiles "This will be really fun." He pulls out Daybreak and Midnight both in their shotgun form. "C'mon bring it on Marshall!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]   Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reforging Old Bonds [TWTWB]
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next