RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost and Forgotten

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Steven

Steven

Lost and Forgotten Empty
PostSubject: Lost and Forgotten   Lost and Forgotten Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 5:25 pm

ATTENTION ADVENTURERS

Do you seek riches? Are you on the hunt for fame? Look no further! An expedition is being conducted to investigate the wreckage of the S.S. Neige. All who are interested must contact Roan Alma at 555-5555.

Fortune Favors the Bold

This plot will be taking place Wednesday through Friday of Week 6, so make sure your character is available during that time frame. Sign-ups are not first come, first serve. I will be picking people are active enough to post at least once a day (with exceptions, of course). Characters cannot be pure evil (i.e. Enigma), but bad characters may still apply. Students may sign up, although non-students are recommended. Sign-ups end on the 28th. Please post in character!

1. Roan Alma (kellenredx)
2. Sage Chevalier (Steven)
3. Matthias Dāndú (Steven) Rien Doran (Swordslinger)
4. Sarah Evans (SentientSnake)
5. Maria Evans (SentientSnake)
6. Athenasia Lockehearth (Skylight)

Last edited by Steven on Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:07 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

Lost and Forgotten Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Forgotten   Lost and Forgotten Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 5:54 pm

"Adventure!" "Fortune!" Maria tore the poster off the wall before holding it between herself and Sarah as they read the piece of paper together. Maria finished first and threw the paper in the air with a delighted yell, startling Sarah, though she quickly recovered, used to her outbursts. Sarah pulled a lighter and a cigarette out of her pocket, lighting it up and giving a lazy puff while Maria pulled a lien card out of her breast pocket, paying for a call from the nearest pay phone. She scuttled back to the discarded paper on the ground, checking the number she failed to remember before punching the number into the phone. "Hello? I want to adventure! Sarah want's the money, well I want the money too, but hey! Adventure, ya know? What? Slow down? Oh, right. Sorry." Sarah snagged the phone from her sister, transferring her cigarette to her free hand. "The expedition. Where do we need to be and when?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

Lost and Forgotten Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Forgotten   Lost and Forgotten Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 6:07 pm

Athenasia walked down the poorly lit street in the dumb cops section of Vale. She tore a poster off a nearby outer wall of a bar as she walked past adjusting her hair so it was perfect. She read the poster and smiled. "Expedition my ass, I'm going...but only so that loser Artemis doesn't get any more profit for her stupid self." She memorized the number on the paper and then crumbled it up throwing it at a nearby cyclist who crashed to the ground as the paper got stuck in his wheel.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

Lost and Forgotten Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Forgotten   Lost and Forgotten Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 8:06 pm

Rien read the poster over, and grinned, "Riches huh? This is probably a trap....But, well, I got a few more trips left in me." Ripping the poster off the wall and throwing it into a nearby trash can, the lone merc headed out to the docks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost and Forgotten Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Forgotten   Lost and Forgotten Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost and Forgotten
Page 1 of 1