RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Every Rose has its Thorns

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

Every Rose has its Thorns Empty
PostSubject: Every Rose has its Thorns   Every Rose has its Thorns Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 7:33 pm

As Thorn steps off the airship the captain motions his hand looking for money. She sighs and throws whatever she has in her pocket at him. She walks over to the nearest bench and sits down, exhausted from the long ride. "Finally here at last... Might as well relax while I can."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Every Rose has its Thorns   Every Rose has its Thorns Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 7:47 pm

Kyri walked out into the courtyard looking for the new arrivals, though it had seemed most of them had left already. She was a little sad that she arrived late, but a girl she had not seem before caught her eye as she sat down on a bench. Kyri made her way over to her with a smile on her face, and Eurus on her right wrist.

"Hi! I haven't seen you around here before... are you new to beacon?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Every Rose has its Thorns   Every Rose has its Thorns Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 7:48 pm

Thorn adjusts the flower in her hair and says: Yes... I just got here about 5 minutes ago."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Every Rose has its Thorns   Every Rose has its Thorns Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:00 pm

Kyri smiled down at the girl noting her appearance and nodded before offering her hand to the strange girl.

"My name's Kyri Tredama. I can show you around the school if you would like!" she was utterly cheerful as she remembered about meeting Shem on her first day while she walked about aimlessly.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Every Rose has its Thorns   Every Rose has its Thorns Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:25 pm

Thorn says" Sure I'd love a tour!" She takes Kyri's hand and gets up. "I'm Thorn. Thorn Stradaise." She thinks "She seems nice. In more than 1 way..."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Every Rose has its Thorns   Every Rose has its Thorns Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:15 pm

Kyri took her hand and started off towards the lockers ready to show her around the school. She looked to the sky with a smile on her face and she took in a deep breath before releasing it silently.

"Well first off is the lockers. Once we get inside you should get your locker number and you can put away things that you don't need to carry around all the time..."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Every Rose has its Thorns   Every Rose has its Thorns Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:32 pm

Thorn felt reasonably comfortable holding Kyri's hand. "I already have my locker combo. It's locker #206" As they walk in the building Thorn sees a smaller looking hole in the ceiling still being repaired. "What happened to the ceiling?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Every Rose has its Thorns   Every Rose has its Thorns Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:53 pm

Kyri looked to the ceiling with a confused look on her face never really noticing it before, though she could recall that she heard something in passing about it. She looked back to Thorn and smiled.

"well.. I'm not really sure... but i heard some idiot blew a hole in it a few weeks ago.." She shrugged a little and tugged on Thorns hand as she sped up a little going towards the locker rooms.

"Come on!"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Every Rose has its Thorns   Every Rose has its Thorns Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:55 pm

As Kyri pulled on Thorns hand she went along. She says" I heard from my friend that 'went' here that the guys name was Sham? Wait no Shum? It's definetly Chum!" Thorn now thinks of the name
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Every Rose has its Thorns   Every Rose has its Thorns Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:19 pm

She thought about it for a moment as they moved through the hallways and into the locker room. She couldn't remember what the kids name was, and she had never met anyone with the name "Chum". She shrugged it off though.

"Haven't met him. Oh.. #206 is right here!"
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Every Rose has its Thorns   Every Rose has its Thorns Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:29 pm

Thorn says "Cool! Let me just drop a few things off." She lets go of Kyri's hand and opens her locker. She drops off some of her electric dust crystals and some gear. "Okay. I'm done! Where to next?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Every Rose has its Thorns   Every Rose has its Thorns Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:36 pm

Kyri quickly turned to the sound of the crash readying to fight if she needed to, just to that it was Shem who crashed into the room. He waved at her as he talked to his weapon, and she waved back with a smile on her face. She shook her head a little before turning back to thorn who was now done putting her things away.

"Okay, now to show you the Cafe! It's a nice place to get food and drinks here!" she offered her hand again, slightly enjoying the warmth of the girls hand in her own.

No. Stop it... I'm sure this girl is just like most of the others. Straight.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Every Rose has its Thorns   Every Rose has its Thorns Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:38 pm

Thorn smiles and gives Kyri her hand I shouldn't... she's probably just being friendly is all
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Every Rose has its Thorns   Every Rose has its Thorns Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:49 pm

Kyri was happy that the girl took her hand and she lead her to the cafe to buy her a cup of tea, or coffee. She ran through her head what they would do next, go to the cafeteria where the new students need to go... or to the arena to show her where she could go to train and spar.

"Okay! Now do you like tea... or coffee? or um... which one do you like better?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Every Rose has its Thorns   Every Rose has its Thorns Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:52 pm

Thorn blushes a bit when she takes Kyri's hand. "I'm more of a tea person." She looks back at that guy who tripped and giggles a bit.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Every Rose has its Thorns   Every Rose has its Thorns Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:59 pm

Kyri smiles at her not really seeing the blush on her cheeks, but just being glad that she was a tea drinker like her. They arrived at the cafe moments later and they approached the counter.

"Why kind of tea do you like? and how do you take it?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Every Rose has its Thorns   Every Rose has its Thorns Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:03 pm

"English breakfast blend. I sugar please" She looks around at the cafe while she waits
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Every Rose has its Thorns   Every Rose has its Thorns Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:07 pm

Kyri smiled and ordered the English breakfast blend with one sugar for Thorn and a Earl grey without sugar or milk for herself. She quickly paid for them and handed Thorn her cup.

"Here ya go!" She said with a smile as she started to walk away from the counter.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Every Rose has its Thorns   Every Rose has its Thorns Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:09 pm

Thorn takes a seat and motions for Kyri to sit.She begins to sip her tea. "Wow this is great. Thanks Kyri."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Every Rose has its Thorns   Every Rose has its Thorns Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:12 pm

Kyri smiled and took a seat across from Thorn and took a small sip of her own tea.

"It's no problem... Hey... What made you decide to come to Beacon?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Every Rose has its Thorns   Every Rose has its Thorns Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:15 pm

"Hm. I guess my medical background or combat I guess?" Thorn looks straight at Kyri for a second then swiftly looks away blushing.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Every Rose has its Thorns   Every Rose has its Thorns Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:18 pm

Kyri smiled seeing the girl blush this time before she looked away as well and stared at her own drink.

"oh... so you want to be a combat medic huntress?" she took another sip of her tea and brought her eyes back up to Thorn.

don't be rude.... make eye contact... or at least look at her while you are talking
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Every Rose has its Thorns   Every Rose has its Thorns Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:23 pm

"Something around that field of work, yes. Thorn tries to look at Kyri without blushing. (It obviously didn't work)" Is it hot in here or what?" Thorn fans herself with her hand.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Every Rose has its Thorns   Every Rose has its Thorns Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:31 pm

Kyri looked to the ceiling wondering if she was sitting under a vent or something, but didn't see anything. She was perfectly fine, but of course she had not had much of her drink, and Thorn could just be feeling that.

"No.. i don't feel anything... Well it's nice to see that others are here to help in different ways! Hey.. do you want to get some fresh air?" she asked as she stood up and offered her hand once more, her tea in her other hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Every Rose has its Thorns   Every Rose has its Thorns Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Every Rose has its Thorns
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next