RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Katlissa Chronicles Part 1 (Feat. Drake) (Warning: This title may be a lie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Katlissa Chronicles Part 1 (Feat. Drake) (Warning: This title may be a lie) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Katlissa Chronicles Part 1 (Feat. Drake) (Warning: This title may be a lie)   The Katlissa Chronicles Part 1 (Feat. Drake) (Warning: This title may be a lie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:07 pm

Katy sighed and tried tugging Melissa along to follow Drake. "I guess he's right, right? It wouldn't really be fair to use him as an excuse without actually having him there," she said to Melissa, smiling apologetically. Katy couldn't risk not having her bases covered for if she actually landed in trouble for skipping out.

"My name's Katy, by the way," she called at Drake's back, with a frown. She wasn't even sure he had asked.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

The Katlissa Chronicles Part 1 (Feat. Drake) (Warning: This title may be a lie) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Katlissa Chronicles Part 1 (Feat. Drake) (Warning: This title may be a lie)   The Katlissa Chronicles Part 1 (Feat. Drake) (Warning: This title may be a lie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:32 pm

"Nooooo that guy sounds really boring! Let's just ditch him and go! I have a thousand excuses prepared for if we get caught, and proof and evidence to back them up with! I'm not new to skipping class y'know, I'm very skilled at this! I've never gotten in trouble for it, and I hardly attend class!" Melissa said, trying to tug... Katy? That seemed to be her name, but it was boring! Melissa would need to think of a better name for her in the future, Well anyways, she began trying to tug the girl towards the forest and away from Random Pervert.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: The Katlissa Chronicles Part 1 (Feat. Drake) (Warning: This title may be a lie)   The Katlissa Chronicles Part 1 (Feat. Drake) (Warning: This title may be a lie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:40 pm

Typical. He manages to offend people yet again. He shrugs and makes his way quickly toward the dorm, stopping only when he gets outside Team DISC's own dorm room, leaning against the wall for a moment. He could be kind. He could let them go and cover for them. It would be the sensible thing to do.

Sometimes he just hated the fact that despite all that had happened in his life...he was still raised well and still polite enough. But of course that didn't stop his tone of voice from having a slight twist on it.

"Let's make a deal...you two get to sneak out and I'll cover for you. And in return...eh....think of something. I can trust you with that, right? Only fair. I let you have your time and you repay it later. At your choosing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katlissa Chronicles Part 1 (Feat. Drake) (Warning: This title may be a lie)   The Katlissa Chronicles Part 1 (Feat. Drake) (Warning: This title may be a lie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:56 pm

Katy, being led away by Melissa had a puzzled frown on her face. "It seems kind of mean to just ditch him though, right? Especially if he's still willing to cover for us, should the need arise. Maybe we should wait and bring him along? He might wind up getting bored and leaving anyway," she said quietly to the other girl.

Katy didn't especially like the idea of owing anyone anything, even if the 'anything' could be something she came up with on her own. She also wasn't a fan of possibly having someone with any kind of grudge against her, especially with four years still ahead of her here.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katlissa Chronicles Part 1 (Feat. Drake) (Warning: This title may be a lie)   The Katlissa Chronicles Part 1 (Feat. Drake) (Warning: This title may be a lie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:42 am

((OOC: Posts will be shorter due to phoneness unfortunately))

"I bet he just wants to come along to do inappropriate things... And he'll probably get bored anyways! We're doing him a favor here!" Melissa said quietly, "Actually I'm pretty sure he's the one that forced a kiss on Aoife and caused that crater! At least I'm mostly sure. Kind of. Almost." She added.

"Aaaand what's stopping us from simply ditching you and going?" Melissa said in a tauntingly innocent tone (Yes, that's a thing now).
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: The Katlissa Chronicles Part 1 (Feat. Drake) (Warning: This title may be a lie)   The Katlissa Chronicles Part 1 (Feat. Drake) (Warning: This title may be a lie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:05 am

He smiles at that tauntingly innocent tone, then puts his hand to his chin as though considering something. At times he could be cruel...and very malicious. And right about now, after being called so many different things? He was going to do so.

"Oh nothing...save a report to a teacher about some truants and where to find them..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katlissa Chronicles Part 1 (Feat. Drake) (Warning: This title may be a lie)   The Katlissa Chronicles Part 1 (Feat. Drake) (Warning: This title may be a lie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:30 am

Katy shook her head vigorously and stared pointedly at Melissa. "If he reports us I'm gonna get in real trouble, and I've barely been here a week," she hissed out in a whisper. "I cannot stress enough how absolutely awful that would be." She had obviously bought entirely into the premise that Drake would tattle on them.

"C'mon, let's just let him get his weapons or whatever and then we can go, and nobody gets in trouble and it's a fun day, yeah?" She wasn't there yet, but Katy was quickly getting close to panicking from the idea of getting in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katlissa Chronicles Part 1 (Feat. Drake) (Warning: This title may be a lie)   The Katlissa Chronicles Part 1 (Feat. Drake) (Warning: This title may be a lie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:56 am

Melissa stared blankly at Random Pervert for a few moments before breaking into a giggling fit, "D-do you think they'll b-believe your grumpy face or..." She started, having difficulty formulating words due to her giggles. She cleared her throat and paused her giggles and put on her best puppy dog eyes face (which was pretty damn adorable and innocent looking, "B-But teacher, that mean man bullied us into coming out here to gather sap for his homework assignment for him! He's really mean!" She said in her most innocent voice possible, which was probably enough to melt the hearts of most people.

"Good luck, I'm an expert at this," Melissa said, smirking
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: The Katlissa Chronicles Part 1 (Feat. Drake) (Warning: This title may be a lie)   The Katlissa Chronicles Part 1 (Feat. Drake) (Warning: This title may be a lie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:16 am

He laughs, just a little and shakes his head. "Go. Like I said, I'll cover you. Make it up in your own time." He knew when he didn't quite belong and this was one of those situations. Besides, he had his own responsibilities to attend to. Park of the job, he supposed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katlissa Chronicles Part 1 (Feat. Drake) (Warning: This title may be a lie)   The Katlissa Chronicles Part 1 (Feat. Drake) (Warning: This title may be a lie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 7:16 am

"Weeell... in that case," Katy said, faintly grinning. "We should probably get going before someone else spots us." If they managed to get to the forest, spend a day wandering around, and make it back without any sort of trouble it would be a huge milestone for Katy -- maybe even her first real taste of true independence in years.

"C'mon, I'll show you some of the places I hid my targets. They're tricky to get to though, so I hope you can climb."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katlissa Chronicles Part 1 (Feat. Drake) (Warning: This title may be a lie)   The Katlissa Chronicles Part 1 (Feat. Drake) (Warning: This title may be a lie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 7:40 am

"Well I can't climb overly well... But I can jump and boost really high! Lets goooooo, to freedom!" Melissa said with excitement, dragging Katy out towards the forest for a date day of freedom and adventure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Katlissa Chronicles Part 1 (Feat. Drake) (Warning: This title may be a lie)   The Katlissa Chronicles Part 1 (Feat. Drake) (Warning: This title may be a lie) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Katlissa Chronicles Part 1 (Feat. Drake) (Warning: This title may be a lie)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2