RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Feeling Betrayed [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

Feeling Betrayed [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Feeling Betrayed [Closed]   Feeling Betrayed [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 2:58 pm

Aphelion stood in a wide stance in front of a rock. His hands are wrapped in bloodied bandages which he took off of Aoife's bite. He punched what were two stick figures, one holding something resembling a snake. He didn't boost them with aura, and as such the indentations on the rock weren't too deep. His hands, on the other hand, trickled with blood which painted parts of the rock red with every punch.

"97...98...99...100" on the hundreth punch, he powered up his arm, making a deep basin where StickConnla's head was. He continued, "101...102...103..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Betrayed [Closed]   Feeling Betrayed [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 3:07 pm

Landing nearby with a loud clinking, she would just stand there and let him have his moment. Despite this, she would draw White Dragon in its Sword form and implants it into the ground and rests her hand on it, the gauntlet working around the pummel slowly but surely.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Betrayed [Closed]   Feeling Betrayed [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 3:18 pm

Aphelion heard the landing but didn't react, other than speeding up his punch output until his hands moved at extremely precise mechanism. He punched the rock another 100 times or so before stopping. His hands were now flowing with blood, but all he did was tighten the bandages and pick up the crate of energy drinks. He picked it up over his back and started jogging with it.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Betrayed [Closed]   Feeling Betrayed [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 3:22 pm

Only keeping to watching, she would retake up her weapon and follow him from a distance, preferring treetops and building ceilings than to the ground, seemingly alert to if he would attack her. Not yet noticing the blood on his hands due to the range she so desperately wanted, Aoife scowls at the ignoring.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Betrayed [Closed]   Feeling Betrayed [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 3:34 pm

Aphelion ran wide laps around the rock, managing to do about 25 before weariness slowed him down. He reached for an energy drink and drank from it, increasing his speed and running another 12 laps with ease.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Betrayed [Closed]   Feeling Betrayed [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 3:57 pm

Jumping from her perch, she lands on the rock, looking down at him, "You're wrong." With that, she would try to tackle him to the ground, feet first.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Betrayed [Closed]   Feeling Betrayed [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 4:00 pm

Not responding, turning his head away instead, he jumped past Aoife's assault and sped up his laps into a sprint.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Betrayed [Closed]   Feeling Betrayed [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 4:12 pm

Sprinting after him, she would take out White Dragon in its Spear form, using the jets to give her a quick boost as she tries to do another tackle.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Betrayed [Closed]   Feeling Betrayed [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 4:14 pm

Waiting until the last moment, Aphelion powered up his legs to jump over her tackle. Then he activated his speed boost aura and shot off for more laps, grabbing two energy drinks and drinking them simultaneously.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Betrayed [Closed]   Feeling Betrayed [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 4:20 pm

Grazing her face as she falls flat on the floor, she looks at him and barely stops herself outright attacking him, blood starting to form on her cheeks, "If you listened to me! I would have something to say. But noo, just keep drinking yourself to a quick death. Fine by me!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Betrayed [Closed]   Feeling Betrayed [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 4:24 pm

Aphelion deactivated his aura and slowed down to a jog, still not talking. He made a switch momentarily and started running around her, coughing up small grouplets of blood from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Betrayed [Closed]   Feeling Betrayed [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 4:30 pm

Closing her eyes, she would try not to focus on him, saying rather bluntly, "I have a bet with you. If you do beat them, then you can do whatever you want with me for an entire day. I will be your personal maid. And when would I have planned this apparent incredible plan of injuring you before you fought? Because I would like to know as well, I want to see you beat them." With that, she would keep her eyes closed and start walking away, evidently stressed out by the event.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Betrayed [Closed]   Feeling Betrayed [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 4:37 pm

Aphelion didn't answer. Instead he moved in closer and kissed her on the cheek with a slightly bloodied kiss while grabbing her chest area with his bloodied hands before continuing to run circles around her even as she walked away.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Betrayed [Closed]   Feeling Betrayed [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 4:41 pm

Opening her eyes to see him still running, she would grow somewhat irritated despite the kiss, saying to him in the same blunt manner, "And if you don't speak. Then you can fight him today, plus the deal would be off for not accepting it. You have fifteen seconds." With that she would immediately start counting down, saying them loud enough to hear.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Betrayed [Closed]   Feeling Betrayed [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 4:45 pm

"Yes." said Aphelion, loud enough for her to hear across the distance between them, although he didn't stop.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Betrayed [Closed]   Feeling Betrayed [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 4:48 pm

Returning to silence then, she would wipe her cheeks before starting to walk back towards her bike, spinning the spear before returning it to her belt in sword and sheath mode, leaving her gauntlet'd palm on the pummel.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Betrayed [Closed]   Feeling Betrayed [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 4:51 pm

"...anything?" he asked somewhat timidly, but audibly, not stopping his laps.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Betrayed [Closed]   Feeling Betrayed [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 4:52 pm

"Yes. Now unless you are getting your act together, I am going into town." With that she would mount her bike, putting in the key and revving loudly.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Betrayed [Closed]   Feeling Betrayed [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 4:57 pm

"Where do I sit?" he asked, slowing down his run but still circling Aoife.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Betrayed [Closed]   Feeling Betrayed [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 5:01 pm

"Sit just behind me, and hold onto my waist. Try anything lewd and you could kill us both." With that, she would turn on the stereo, a Song entitled 'My little Motor Bike can't be this cute' coming on as she waits somewhat impatiently for him, the roaring of her machine becoming louder.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Betrayed [Closed]   Feeling Betrayed [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 5:14 pm

Stopping, he jumped onto the bike behind her, dropping his crate. As he landed, he placed his hands around her waist, saying "Sorry for the stains. I'll wash it, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Betrayed [Closed]   Feeling Betrayed [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 5:39 pm

Sighing heavily, she just drives off, asking over the roaring, "Where do you want to go?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Betrayed [Closed]   Feeling Betrayed [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 5:44 pm

Aphelion gripped her tighter as they sped off, "I-I don't r-really mind, a-anywhere you w-want!" he shouted, feeling slight pulsations in his head as the sound got to him. This moves like a crazy beast...
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Betrayed [Closed]   Feeling Betrayed [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 5:56 pm

Deciding to go out of town and into the outskirts, she would start reaching the top speeds the bike can take, grinning as she becomes rather reckless, taking the turns at the last second while laughing.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Betrayed [Closed]   Feeling Betrayed [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 5:58 pm

"Gods deliver us... Gods deliver us... Gods deliver us..." Aphelion started whispering prayers as he clutched her tighter, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Betrayed [Closed]   Feeling Betrayed [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeling Betrayed [Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next