RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can't stop the cuteness

Go down 
+3
DatteSa
AkaiOtaku
Skylight
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kooplah
Head Admin

Can't stop the cuteness - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't stop the cuteness   Can't stop the cuteness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:33 pm

The door suddenly bursts open, hitting Kaitlyn in the face(For no damage!). A average height, man steps into the room wearing a large rifle on his back, and yells, "I MISSED YOU ROOM! I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN AGES!" He then walks over to the closet and opens it, walking inside and closing the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Can't stop the cuteness   Can't stop the cuteness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:34 pm

Aeden walks over to Lucina. "Are you okay? Is it about Kaitlyn?"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Can't stop the cuteness   Can't stop the cuteness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:34 pm

Kaitlin just stumbles into the school while mad.

"CRAZY JANITOR!!!!"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Can't stop the cuteness   Can't stop the cuteness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:35 pm

Aeden quickly turns to the man who just entered their room. "Who are you and why are you in our dorm?!"
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Can't stop the cuteness   Can't stop the cuteness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:37 pm

Isabelle simply leans against the wall, watching the mysterious man while trying not to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Can't stop the cuteness   Can't stop the cuteness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:37 pm

Lucina is silent... She can hear Aeden talking to the guy that she saw walk in.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Can't stop the cuteness   Can't stop the cuteness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:39 pm

The man opens the closet door and steps outside, looking for the source of the question. Also, he's now eating a potato. Where did he get that... "Me? My name is...NATHAN!" He raises his arms, potato in hand, flexing while he says his name. "I'm visiting my old dorm room for nostalgia, of course! What else would I be doing here?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Can't stop the cuteness   Can't stop the cuteness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:41 pm

Aeden pulls out Deception X. "What you should be doing is leaving. I'm not very fond of strangers."
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Can't stop the cuteness   Can't stop the cuteness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:45 pm

Nathan takes a bite out of the potato, then begins speaking with his mouth full."Oh? A chan--ger?!" He finishes chewing and swallows. "Look, kid. I'm just trying to eat this potato and check out the room. So why don't you take your little knife and sit down over there." He takes another bite, looking at Aeden while chewing.

Adding for Description: Nathan is just under 6 feet tall, with short, spiky black hair, is wearing camouflage friendly pants, a shirt with a faint golden symbol on the front, and a brown jacket over it. He has large, armored gauntlets covering his wrists. A massive rifle sits on his back, and various pockets and pouches cover the inside of the jacket and sides of his pants.

Last edited by Kooplah on Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Can't stop the cuteness   Can't stop the cuteness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 10:00 pm

Lucina gets up and says" He means can you please leave sir. Were kind of in the wrong moment now."
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Can't stop the cuteness   Can't stop the cuteness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 10:08 pm

"Oh. Oh! Oh, yeah. No, sorry about that! Coming in here was totally rude of me. Haha, where are my manners!? Potato?" He reaches toward Lucina, holding a half eaten potato, before drawing it back and taking a bite, then reoffering it to her while looking around the room again. "Ah, man, this place brings back memories. That bed there was mine!" He points to a certain bed that was used last night for snogging. "I was quite the ladies man. That bed knows aaallll about it to."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Can't stop the cuteness   Can't stop the cuteness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 10:35 pm

Aeden is growing extremely, "I'll ask one really time . Leave. "
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Can't stop the cuteness   Can't stop the cuteness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 10:40 pm

Nathan looks toward Aedan, looking him over a few times. "Man, you guys are boring. Friendly guy shows up and all you do is threaten to poke him with a thumbtack! And they say I have no manners!" He checks his wrist, as if he has a watch on it. "Oh man! I'm gonna be late! I'l see you guys later! Here, you can keep it!" He walks towards the door and opens it, tossing the remaining third of a potato onto a bed as he walks out and into the hallway without closing the door.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Can't stop the cuteness   Can't stop the cuteness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 10:41 pm

"He's the rude one. Who does he think he is."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Can't stop the cuteness   Can't stop the cuteness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 10:45 pm

It was through the open door that a disk-like drone slipped into the room, chirped cheerily at the people present, and surrounded the remains of the potato with the glowing image of a diseased gear, picking it up and chirping again at the people before flying out of the room.

What nefarious purpose the servant of Leo had collected it for, only the imp knew...
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Can't stop the cuteness   Can't stop the cuteness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 10:47 pm

Isabelle watches as the drone flies in and takes the potato away.

What...?
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Can't stop the cuteness   Can't stop the cuteness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 10:51 pm

Hunter is walking by when he hears a commotion. He peeks into the room for one second, then runs off wide eyes. Hunter proceeds to use brain bleaching Dust to forget what just happened.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Can't stop the cuteness   Can't stop the cuteness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:45 am

"Aeden it's fine he can stay for a bit"...Lucina sounds kind of depressed
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Can't stop the cuteness   Can't stop the cuteness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:46 am

((OOC nvm he already left xD))
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Can't stop the cuteness   Can't stop the cuteness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:46 am

Lucina walks back over to the bed. She facepalms and lies face down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Can't stop the cuteness   Can't stop the cuteness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 12:50 pm

[OOC: Looks like the cuteness could be stopped.]
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Can't stop the cuteness   Can't stop the cuteness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 12:54 pm

"What is with this school" Aeden walks over to his bed and lies down on it.
((All it took was a potato and a deathmatch))
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Can't stop the cuteness   Can't stop the cuteness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:10 pm

Lucina is still silent....
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Can't stop the cuteness   Can't stop the cuteness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:13 pm

Aeden looks peeks over to Lucina's bed. She's been like that since Cat was here. Aeden moves over to her bed. "Hey Lucina are you feeling okay?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Can't stop the cuteness   Can't stop the cuteness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:17 pm

Lucina is silent...
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Can't stop the cuteness   Can't stop the cuteness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:18 pm

No reply. "Lucina? You asleep?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Can't stop the cuteness   Can't stop the cuteness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:18 pm

Lucina shakes her head...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't stop the cuteness   Can't stop the cuteness - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't stop the cuteness
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next