RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the HQ

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

Welcome to the HQ Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the HQ   Welcome to the HQ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:12 am

As the four step into the room a hologram turns on and a official looking person says "This room contains a bathroom , bunk beds, a mini fridge and some personal storage. We at Beacon hope this accommodates you all." The hologram turns off and Lucina says" I call top bunk!"
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

Welcome to the HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the HQ   Welcome to the HQ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:14 am

Isabelle stumbles in the room and looks around.  It was a decent sized room, definitely capable of housing 4 students.  She took her shoes off and went into the bathroom to change.
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

Welcome to the HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the HQ   Welcome to the HQ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:16 am

Issac takes off his shirt and rolls his shoulders as he explores the room. "Do you think they moved all our stuff in here? I need Midnight back."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

Welcome to the HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the HQ   Welcome to the HQ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:18 am

Lucina walks into the closet" Wow it's walk in" she thinks to herself. She changes into her pajama bottoms and spaghetti strap and plops down on the top bunk thinking about how Shem BROKE HER WEAPON.

((OOC lol Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

Welcome to the HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the HQ   Welcome to the HQ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:22 am

Aeden searches the room. And finds a storage area. Inside he finds an assortment of weapons including Deception X. "Everyone I found our weapons!"
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

Welcome to the HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the HQ   Welcome to the HQ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:23 am

Isabelle comes out of the bathroom wearing a black night gown, and looks at Isaac.

"... Put a damn shirt on." she said as she climbed into the top bunk that was opposite from Lucina.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

Welcome to the HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the HQ   Welcome to the HQ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:24 am

Lucina walks into the room seeing all of the weapons except for Celente Maitresse... Her precious weapon since Sanctum...
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

Welcome to the HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the HQ   Welcome to the HQ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:26 am

"Don't lie, Isabelle, you know like the view." Issac walks over the storage room and grabs Midnight. "There she is. Felt wrong without her." Issac lies in the bunk beneath Isabelle.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

Welcome to the HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the HQ   Welcome to the HQ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:28 am

Lucina being as drunk as she is starts crying and saying " She was so young!!!!! She wasn't ready!!! Shemmm shy did you have to take her away from me! Sad

(( I threw a Kevin Hart reference in there for anyone who gets it))
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

Welcome to the HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the HQ   Welcome to the HQ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:30 am

Isabelle hiccups before speaking once again.

"Yeah right.  See you guys tomorrow."  She covered her head with a pillow and passed out.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

Welcome to the HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the HQ   Welcome to the HQ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:31 am

Aeden changes into some plain shorts and lies down in the bed under Lucina. "Today was a lot of fun"
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

Welcome to the HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the HQ   Welcome to the HQ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:33 am

"I'm with her. Night guys." Issac pulls his blankets over his head and rolls over.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

Welcome to the HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the HQ   Welcome to the HQ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:33 am

After Lucina is done crying she goes into her bed and falls asleep.

((Gtg sleep.... Class in an hour and thirty... I'm screwed xD see you people tomorrow)
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

Welcome to the HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the HQ   Welcome to the HQ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 12:55 pm

Aeden stretches as he wakes up. "Finally a real bed to sleep on." He looks at the bunk on top of his and sees Lucina's sleeping face. He gives her a kiss on the cheek, gets dressed, and walks out of the room.
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

Welcome to the HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the HQ   Welcome to the HQ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:41 pm

Issac rolls out of bed and stumbles his way blindly into the bathroom to do morning stuff, then gets dressed and leaves.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

Welcome to the HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the HQ   Welcome to the HQ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:53 pm

Lucina rolls out of bed stumbling into the bathroom doing her hair and getting dressed" Well my schedule says I dont have any planned classed until later so I might as well go to the workshop and start redesigning my weapon." Lucina said
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

Welcome to the HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the HQ   Welcome to the HQ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 6:33 pm

Isabelle simply lays in her bunk, not daring to move a muscle.

I feel like someone dropped an anvil on my head.

Recalling some of the events from the previous night, she decides to wait an hour or two before trying to get out of bed.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

Welcome to the HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the HQ   Welcome to the HQ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:34 pm

Aeden and Lucina enter the dorm and Aeden begins to take his shirt off. "Well while you start to unpack Ill be in the shower"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

Welcome to the HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the HQ   Welcome to the HQ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:38 pm

"hah wait until you get in there hotshot" Lucina says with a laugh. She walks over to the desk placing her laptop and mouse. She says" ughh I'm done for now..." She sits and plays her favorite game.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

Welcome to the HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the HQ   Welcome to the HQ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:39 pm

Aeden laughs. "It was just the shirt." As he walks to the bathroom he sees Lucina has already given up on unpacking. "So this is what you'd call unpacking?"
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

Welcome to the HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the HQ   Welcome to the HQ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:48 pm

Isabelle forces herself to sit up and looks at the two, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

"Morning." she says, even though it was far past being morning.  Luckily, her headache had begun to die down.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

Welcome to the HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the HQ   Welcome to the HQ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:50 pm

"Yea. I got tired of unpacking lets just relax for awhile. Lucina sees Isabelle get up and says" morning or should I say evening."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

Welcome to the HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the HQ   Welcome to the HQ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:52 pm

"Hello Isabelle. Isn't it a little late to be asleep?"
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

Welcome to the HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the HQ   Welcome to the HQ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:55 pm

Isabelle seemed confused, until she checked the time.

"Holy crap, I slept in late..."   She sat there for a few moment in silence, before speaking again.   "I didn't do anything stupid around you guys last night, did I?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

Welcome to the HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the HQ   Welcome to the HQ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:57 pm

" uh no l suppose not?" Lucina says awkwardly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome to the HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the HQ   Welcome to the HQ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the HQ
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: