RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Present Of The Past (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Noble Eagle

Present Of The Past (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Present Of The Past (Closed)   Present Of The Past (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:22 pm

Aria nodded a bit, realizing that their families actually had a similar structure to it. "I guess we have a lot in common, huh?" she giggled a bit and pulled her scroll out of her pocket. "hey, listen, Raven, one more question, er, I guess it's more of a request. Lets not lose contact this time, kay?" she navigated the screen to the section where one could input a friends scroll information and held it out towards Raven. Her face lit up with a bright blush as she waited for an answer from him. oh, wait...I'm asking for his number! Isn't this supposed to be the other way around?...but...but that is only if you're flirting, which I'm not, right? Does this count as flirting!? her eyes seemed to grow wider as these questions ran through her mind.

Last edited by Noble Eagle on Thu May 08, 2014 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Present Of The Past (Closed)   Present Of The Past (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 9:50 pm

As Raven pulls out his scroll, he seems quite calm and collected.But, when he sees Aria blushing up a storm, he reverts back to his...normal self...and is very glad, at this moment, to have his bandanna still on, for it hides the bright red beneath. Eh-u-I-I-I am, l-like, s-six years o-older than you!
He takes Aria's scroll and hands his over. The only decoration added to it is the logo for a company, specializing in assault weapons, on the back. "Fragtech."
"H-here. J-j-just..yeah..." Raven tries to get more out but fails miserably and decides to do what any grade-F socializer would do and simply give up on saying directions to do something that Aria likely already knows how to do.
Back to top Go down
Noble Eagle

Noble Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Present Of The Past (Closed)   Present Of The Past (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 9:50 am

Aria took the data pad he handed her and inspected it a bit. She'd heard of fragtech, but had never used any of their equipment before. She opened up the scroll and navigated again to the portion where she could input her information. She grinned a bit as she also turned on the camera and raised it up a bit so she could take a picture of herself and set it to come up when he accessed her number at all. When she was satisfied with it she laid Raven's scroll next to him.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Present Of The Past (Closed)   Present Of The Past (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 8:49 pm

Raven glances up at the girl smiling and taking a picture with his scroll and then looks at her scroll.
Raven raises the scroll to take a picture and then stops. He waits a second. Then he pulls down on his bandanna and takes a quick picture before pulling it back up. Afterwards, he nervously types in his contact information, then sets it back down by his own and swaps for his own again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Present Of The Past (Closed)   Present Of The Past (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Present Of The Past (Closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2