RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A totally classy Double-Date (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

A totally classy Double-Date (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: A totally classy Double-Date (Closed)   A totally classy Double-Date (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 8:34 pm

Fionn walked down the glistening Vale streets while Blaise walked beside him, the rain from the day before making the road shimmer beautifully and giving even the dullest of buildings an attractive sheen. They were on their way to a most grand event, that event being the couple sitting down to eat and converse with another couple, this couple being Fionn's close friend Zwei and his girlfriend Vanille, whom he had decided would be rather fun people to go out on a double date with, and so a few days later they were here, walking towards a fancy restaurant in downtown Vale with hungry stomachs and happy expectations.

"Wow, they seem rather full tonight Eh?" Fionn said as the two approached the front doors of the restaurant, a small line having formed there with at least twenty people inhabiting it and a stressed looking waiter at the front talking about reservations; he took his spot in the line after spending a few seconds carefully looking around for any signs of his two friends, deciding that when they arrived it would be fairly hard to miss a six foot two man with a huge sword on his back standing next to a five foot eleven fiery redhead who also possessed a massive blade upon her back.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A totally classy Double-Date (Closed)   A totally classy Double-Date (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:12 pm

"Yeah, it looks pretty full." Blaise responded, grabbing Fionn's hand and pulling herself towards him. "Shouldn't we have dropped off our weapons and gotten dressed properly? I mean, this place is kinda fancy and stuff... wouldn't we look strange?" she questioned, shifting as her cloak blew in the wind a bit. "...Bah, I'll get over it eventually." she said, resting her head on Fionn's shoulder with a warm smile. "So who are these people again? You haven't introduced me to them yet, I hope they're nice at least..." At this time, Blaise started to stare off into space and was hardly paying attention to the line, letting Fionn guide her through it. They probably would get strange stares because of their giant swords and informal attire. But who cared, she had been through worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A totally classy Double-Date (Closed)   A totally classy Double-Date (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 6:48 pm

"Does it really matter how we look in the eyes of a couple of snooty rich people that we'll never see again? And besides, who in their right mind is going to question a pair of hunters that want to keep their weapons with 'em?" Fionn said happily as Blaise put her head upon his shoulder, grinning slyly as the girls tall ears rubbed against his cheek.

He put his right arm around the girls shoulder comfortably while they continued to stand there in the lineup, cracking his neck and yawning out of boredom before he heard his girlfriends question, he began to wonder briefly if Zwei really could be considered "nice", and he didn't exactly know whether he could say that about Vanille seeing as he had spent probably a collective ten minutes talking to her over all the times he had met her. "Yeah they're pretty chill, I met Zwei not too long after coming to Beacon and he's been a pretty close friend since then, but I can't really say much of Vanille, seeing as I haven't actually spent much time with her."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: A totally classy Double-Date (Closed)   A totally classy Double-Date (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 11:10 am

Surely enough, the masked man known only as Zwei Carter broke through the small crowd of people around them wearing his usual attire, mask and all. By his hand he held a much smaller girl's hand as he tried to keep her from being pulled away by some weirdo or creeper who might be lurking the streets. He held Vanille's hand with a gentle yet firm grip while wearing a stupidly wide smile under his mask. "Found them!" he beamed to Vanille and the couple began to walk towards Fionn and Blaise.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A totally classy Double-Date (Closed)   A totally classy Double-Date (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:26 pm

Vanille looked around the unusually fancy restaurant with a distressed look on her face. She held Zwei's hand tighter than usual, and looked around at all the people in their evening dress code. She looked down at her own attire and realized it was slightly lacking. She wore a thin beige sweater over a dress shirt and tie, and of course her signature fashion item. Which was her short skirt. She looked up at Zwei, who was slightly taller than her, and said "Zwei-sama! Slow down! Vanilla-chan cannot keep up with you!" 
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: A totally classy Double-Date (Closed)   A totally classy Double-Date (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 9:36 pm

As Vanille requested, Zwei slowed down to have Vanille walking at his side. He flashed another smile to her before they arrived at the other couple. "Yo!" he waved with his free hand as he removed it from his pocket. "Well, I've never seen you before" he nodded to Blaise, wanting to get introductions done quickly, they always felt awkward for him. "I'm Zwei I love macaroni and cheese and long walks on the beach. This is Vanille, my girl-" he choked on his tongue for a moment and blushed under his mask as he averted his eyes "my girlfriend."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: A totally classy Double-Date (Closed)   A totally classy Double-Date (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:23 am

Blaise smiled at Zwei and giggled a bit. "Oohh, I like this one. He's kinda funny." she said, linking her arm with Fionn's and pressing herself close to him. "And who's the little cutie we've got here?" she said, averting her eyes to Vanille for a moment before looking back at Zwei. "Oh, dear me. Where are my manners? My name is Blaise Lorelei." she said, extending a hand for either Vanille or Zwei to take. "Nice to meet both of you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A totally classy Double-Date (Closed)   A totally classy Double-Date (Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A totally classy Double-Date (Closed)
Page 1 of 1