RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team MOCB night out [CLOSED]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Team MOCB night out [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Team MOCB night out [CLOSED]   Team MOCB night out [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 3:24 pm

Marlin walked to the dorm with a small flyer in his hand. He unlocked the door and stepped in to see his team mates. "Ladies and.....me." He said dryly. "I have won a award and it says I can pick three other friends for a night out. I mind you I do not drink so I shall just drive. Though I see it as a waste if not used. So I ask you, would you like to go out for a little R&R?" He said as he sat the paper down and flopped into his bed.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Team MOCB night out [CLOSED]   Team MOCB night out [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:33 pm

Kaali was standing near her chair in her relatively clean area of the room, stretching her arms up when Marlin entered the room. It seemed as though she is looking to leave. Her shoes are on instead of her slippers, which she almost always wears while in the dorm room. She was probably heading to the library. She goes there often.

An award? An award for what...? Kaali's inquisitive face watches the paper as Marlin lays down. Her curiousity piqued, she walked over to Marlin's bed and snatched up the paper, examining it briefly. Her eyebrow is raised slightly, as a smile forms across her face and she drops the paper on top of Marlin and obtains her notepad from her pocket, writing a short message.

Code:
You sure that's real? Looks fake.

The question posed to Marlin, combined with Kaali's almost grinning smile, almost makes it seem as though she is joking. Though, Kaali has rarely been known to make jokes, and when she does... they are pretty terrible. She shrugs her shoulders as she looks at Marlin for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Kai Kurokawa

Kai Kurokawa

PostSubject: Re: Team MOCB night out [CLOSED]   Team MOCB night out [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 3:32 pm

Casca was laying on her bed when Marlin burst into the room, and looked over, or rather down, (as she had, after much convincing of her teammates, hung her bed from the ceiling beams) at him, a quizzical look on her face and her head turned completely 180 compared to the rest of her body. "Huh, I've never been out partying before, though...do you really wanna get ME drunk? Though, I've never tested if this body can process alcohol the way that humans or faunus do..." She rolled off her bed, landing with a heavy thud on the floor and rotating her body segments to match her head, as she was still looking at Marlin. It was creepy for anyone, even if they knew she was a robot.

Marlin was quick to head to his bed, and Kaali grabbed the paper as soon as she could, inspected it for a moment, as Kaali would do, and then dropped it again, going to writing on her pad. With just a quick look at what she had written, Casca burst out laughing, snatching the paper for herself and looking at it. Often she laughed at what wasn't all that funny, and over laughed at things that were a bit funny, and this was one of those things. "Hmm. Is it fake?' she asked, wiping away a few artificial tears from her eyes. "The question is, what would you win an award for?"
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Team MOCB night out [CLOSED]   Team MOCB night out [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 4:32 pm

Kai lay on her bed, turning her head only to see Marlin enter the room, then turning back to what she was doing. One leg was crossed over the other, her knees up, and she tossed a ball up and down just below the ceiling. She chuckled as the validity of the paper came into question, "Yeah, good point. What on earth could you have gotten an award for? Reading?" She asked, continuing to toss her ball up in the air.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Team MOCB night out [CLOSED]   Team MOCB night out [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 7:04 pm

Marlin looked up from his book and sighed. "Perfect attendance for three years. I feel this my professors way of saying, 'Get out and smell the roses.' So I have no use for drinking. It is up to you three." He said before returning to his book.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team MOCB night out [CLOSED]   Team MOCB night out [CLOSED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team MOCB night out [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1