RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The First, Bitter Taste Of Blood (Filled)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

The First, Bitter Taste Of Blood (Filled) Empty
PostSubject: The First, Bitter Taste Of Blood (Filled)   The First, Bitter Taste Of Blood (Filled) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:06 pm

"So...you wish to know why I do what I do; where did I start? How could one be this huntsman who does what might as well be the job of solders whenever he can? Well...it's kind of a straight forward story. One with so few memorable details and yet...I remember them.
3rd year at Beacon. Three years ago. A quiet, Spring, Saturday morning. The sky was clear. It was a peaceful day, and one many students have looked forward to all week as a day of rest. Inside of this one coffee shop sat those that are already up for the day, wanting either breakfast or a pick-me-up cup of coffee.
The coffee tasted bitter that day.
That...that is when it all started. That horrid morning..."

As mentioned up there, this takes place three years ago, (when Raven was 19 as it was passed his birthday). There will be a fight but remember, the key to the story is this is the first time Raven has ever taken the life of someone else so the only condition is that the adversary is taken down by Raven.
So, if your character lived in Vale three years ago, feel free to be apart of the history of Raven and what caused him to be less afraid of harming men then Creatures of Grimm.

1.Raven Violette
2.Aria Sinner (Noble Eagle)
3.Genesis Pendragon (Drom)

Last edited by Captain Awesome on Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Noble Eagle

Noble Eagle

PostSubject: Re: The First, Bitter Taste Of Blood (Filled)   The First, Bitter Taste Of Blood (Filled) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 11:19 am

I wouldn't mind jumping into this, cap, but if we are talking 3 years prior to now, my character would be 12. She would still be awesome mind you, but she'd also be 12. I could come up with a reason or two her her to be in vale at the time, so think about it aight ^_^
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The First, Bitter Taste Of Blood (Filled)   The First, Bitter Taste Of Blood (Filled) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 1:41 pm

I could put you up. It'd be interesting to see a child's outlook on the situation.
Back to top Go down
Drom

Drom

PostSubject: Re: The First, Bitter Taste Of Blood (Filled)   The First, Bitter Taste Of Blood (Filled) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 8:52 pm

3 years ago, that was when Genesis was starting out as a mercenary.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The First, Bitter Taste Of Blood (Filled)   The First, Bitter Taste Of Blood (Filled) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:30 am

Alright, cool.
I'll let the both of you know when it's up. L:
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The First, Bitter Taste Of Blood (Filled)   The First, Bitter Taste Of Blood (Filled) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 3:17 pm

The thread is up. Join any time.
A note, Violet bold signifies modern Raven telling the story to provide any background information.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First, Bitter Taste Of Blood (Filled)   The First, Bitter Taste Of Blood (Filled) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First, Bitter Taste Of Blood (Filled)
Page 1 of 1