RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Aquamarine Cafe[open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
vide1993
Events Minion

The Aquamarine Cafe[open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aquamarine Cafe[open]   The Aquamarine Cafe[open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 9:53 pm

Mirai paused for a bit before answering, carefully selecting her words.

"I guess you could say...acting of a sort..." she settled on. "Acting in a chess field...pretending to be certain pieces when you are otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: The Aquamarine Cafe[open]   The Aquamarine Cafe[open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 9:56 pm

Will raised an eyebrow to her. "So what would a sniper have to act as?" He asked as he watcher her carefully. He was beginning to wonder what she was asking, and she had now caught his attention.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Aquamarine Cafe[open]   The Aquamarine Cafe[open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 8:11 pm

Mirai paused for a bit before answering again. "I wonder where our food is..." she said before facing Will. "Anyways, Will. On the chess board we have the rooks. The rooks can only move in a straight line...but they can move far and straight across the board horizontally and vertically. If plotted correctly, the rook can strike. While the rest work on the illusion that the rook is out of harm's way, the rook waits and takes the next piece."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Aquamarine Cafe[open]   The Aquamarine Cafe[open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 3:52 pm

The waitress soon arrived with Mirai's order. A large ice cream concoction she bowed and walked away. Will looked at the treat in wonder. "You weren't kidding about sweets." He then looked back to her. "I see. I take it the rook is the sniper and you require one?" He asked as he drank his coffee.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Aquamarine Cafe[open]   The Aquamarine Cafe[open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 7:30 pm

Before Mirai could answer Will's questions, she seemed to freeze solid. Her eyes grew wide and glimmered . She turned away from Will to face the ice cream sweet, her cheeks turning rosy red and her face that of a child's on Christmas day with presents.

"It's...so...PRETTY..." she murmured. Ren let out a small chuckle and turned to Will.

"Mistress is very fond of sweets," Ren told him. "It puts her under a sort of spell and-"

"Shush!" Mirai said, still looking at the ice cream. She took a spoon and cut a tiny portion of the ice cream cookie, lifting it to her mouth. She closed her lips over it as she closed her eyes and then let out a dreamy sigh.

"So good~"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Aquamarine Cafe[open]   The Aquamarine Cafe[open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 7:38 pm

Will's serious demeanor faded as she looked at Mirai's face. He smiled at her and chuckled slightly. "It seems she does indeed." He had just smiled widely as she ate. Soon the waitress brought over Will's order. "Here you are sir." She left with a bow, and Will smiled at his meal. "Ah the sweet taste of a freash macaroon beats nothing." He said as he slowly dug in.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Aquamarine Cafe[open]   The Aquamarine Cafe[open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 8:06 pm

Mirai turned to Will, her eyes focused from the ice cream to the macaroons like an animal darting from one good meal to another.

"Macaroons..." she said. "I love macaroons. Ren, why don't we have macaroons? Please get me macaroons. I love them so much. They're so sweet and crunchy and raspberry is just the best of flavors and-"

Ren chuckled and lifted his hands in surrender. "Okay, okay. I'll call the waitress back."

Mirai smiled like a child.

"Thank you, Ren~" Mirai said happily, none of her usual stiff composure obvious.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Aquamarine Cafe[open]   The Aquamarine Cafe[open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 8:13 pm

Will just smiled even more at the girl. "Ah the youth of the day do love their sweets don't they." He said to Ren with a large smile. He then ate another macaroon slowly savoring the taste. The waitress soon came back over with a second plate....for Will. It seemed Will had mistakenly ordered two in his tired state. "Oops." He looked over to Mirai and smiled. "Would you like these I have some already." He said with a pleasant smile.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Aquamarine Cafe[open]   The Aquamarine Cafe[open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 8:21 pm

Mirai looked at Will with a hopeful expression .

"R-r-reaaaally?" she said.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Aquamarine Cafe[open]   The Aquamarine Cafe[open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 8:26 pm

Will nodded at her with his smile as large as normal. He slid the plate over to the girl and smiled at her. "Have at it." He said with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Aquamarine Cafe[open]   The Aquamarine Cafe[open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 8:58 pm

Mirai smiled cheerily and began nibbling happily on the macaroons. Ren smiled himself and shook his head.

"Macaroons are her favorites," Ren said. "Raspberry ones, especially. It shows a whole new side to her when she's nomming sugary things."

"Quiet you," Mirai said sharply before smiling again and eating.

Ren turned back to Will and nudged him. "I bet if someone offers her sweets everyday, she'd marry them."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Aquamarine Cafe[open]   The Aquamarine Cafe[open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 9:02 pm

Will just chuckled. "I wouldn't doubt it at all." He said grinning. He looked at his watch and sighed. "I think I remember why I came downtown.........I had to go shopping for recipe items. I'm not the main cook." He leaned over to Ren and whispered to him. "I'm the guy who makes the sweet things." He kept his voice low but his smile wide. He then leaned back and sighed. "My team cap may be slightly mad, but she can eat normal school lunch for a bit."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Aquamarine Cafe[open]   The Aquamarine Cafe[open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 9:07 pm

Mirai had practically finished her platter of macaroons and the ice cream cookie in a minute and her ears pricked to the sound of Will speaking. With her calm composure back to normal, she turned to him and asked, "You...make sweets?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Aquamarine Cafe[open]   The Aquamarine Cafe[open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 9:15 pm

Will looked over with a slightly confused look on his face before smiling. "Extremely good hearing. Yes I do make such sweets as what your eating, but the shop I get supplies at is closed." He said slightly disappointed. "I was goanna bake macaroons and custard pudding for my team tonight, but I can't with out caramel and almonds. I have the raspberries and that but macaroons need that crunch yet sweet taste. And I can't make my pudding with out the sweet blend of caramel."

[OOC: custard pudding is divine with the right blend of sweets and not to sticky caramel yet sticky enough.]
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Aquamarine Cafe[open]   The Aquamarine Cafe[open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 9:44 pm

Mirai's cold expression seemed to melt again and her cheeks were rosy and a small smile was forming, curving on her lips.

"Sw-sweets..." she muttered.

Before Will could realize it, Mirai had grabbed him by his shirt. A determined expression on her face. "You must cook for me!"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Aquamarine Cafe[open]   The Aquamarine Cafe[open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 9:48 pm

Will's own expression had gone to one of sudden confusion. "Uh...uh.....pardon?" He asked slightly confused, and humbled. He was happy someone required his services, but was confused at how fast she had grabbed him. He blinked a few times before pointing to himself. "M-m-me?" He asked sheepishly slightly scared and surprised at the same time.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Aquamarine Cafe[open]   The Aquamarine Cafe[open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 9:55 pm

Mirai grabbed his shirt tighter.

"A certain teammate of mine has the constancy of abusing my reactions with his infamous sweets," Mirai said. "But perhaps if I try someone else's sweets it'll make a difference and I can be rid of being under that white rabbit's sweety chocolatey spell. You must help me! I will pay for your services of course."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Aquamarine Cafe[open]   The Aquamarine Cafe[open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 5:36 am

Will just smiled. "I see no harm in dong that. Just tell me the time and place." He said happily. Will was always willin and ready o hel a fiend in need.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Aquamarine Cafe[open]   The Aquamarine Cafe[open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:20 am

Mirai let go of Will's shirt and leaned back in her chair. Her legs crossed and she thought for a moment.

"Well, everyone is at classes on weekdays, so it will have to be a weekend..." she muttered. "Yes...a Saturday perhaps. I can shoo everyone away or...or better yet, I can have you cook at my villa. That would work."

She looked seriously determined. She turned back to Will. "What are your specialty sweets? As in the ones you can make in confidence and daresay nothing can beat it?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Aquamarine Cafe[open]   The Aquamarine Cafe[open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 2:30 pm

Will just smiled and looked over at her. "I make a variety of sweets. My best are a small chocolate and peanut butter treat called buck eyes, homemade ice cream, and my own little secret sweet that it probably is best to keep quite about for now.." He said with a sly smile. It soon reverted to his normal smile as he waited for her response.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Aquamarine Cafe[open]   The Aquamarine Cafe[open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:29 pm

"A secret sweet, eh?" Mirai said as she sucked on the spoon she had used for the ice cream. "Yes...all that will do fine. I know I could use a new sweet in my life."

"A new sweetheart?" Ren suggested.

Mirai's foot kicked at Ren's heel and he let out a painful groan.

"I'll make the arrangements," Mirai nodded to Will. "Don't let me down."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Aquamarine Cafe[open]   The Aquamarine Cafe[open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:37 pm

Will nodded to Mirai, "Just give me a ring when you need me. Alright?" He said with a smile before looking at his watch. He pulled out a small pouch of lien and his contact information. "It appears I must return to my dorm. I shall see you again. Good day madam." He said poilitely as he stood up to leave. "I would suggest heading back soon yourself. Don't need beacon guard breathing down your neck."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Aquamarine Cafe[open]   The Aquamarine Cafe[open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:38 pm

Ren stood and pulled Mirai's chair for her as she rose. She nodded her head at Will as she crossed her arms.

"Yes, it is getting to around that time," she said. "I'll send you a message whenever. Well, I must say this meeting went much better than the last one, didn't it?"

Ren shook his head with a smile. Mirai turned sharply. "Good day, Wi-Mr. Qua."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aquamarine Cafe[open]   The Aquamarine Cafe[open] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Aquamarine Cafe[open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2