RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Feral's Evolution 1

Go down 
+2
TJ
Drom
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Drom

Drom

Feral's Evolution 1 Empty
PostSubject: Feral's Evolution 1   Feral's Evolution 1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 8:33 am

Entry No. XX:

Concerned Report of the White Fang:

As the story dictates, it focuses on a concern for the loss of so many white fang members in a certain country to the west. It was a stunning incident that had happened a few weeks ago and the following days of their absence no other white fang divisions were kidnapped. They had strong belief that the captives that were being transported to Signal might be a similar case. The opposing enemy however was mistaken for a human government operation and in actuality was a human terrorist group that was against government and their methods were inhuman completely immoral, a sacrilege to nature.

Main Mission: Break into the facility in Signal and discover what they are up to and defeat its ring leader.
Side Mission: Rescue the Seven Captives.

Team A

Team B

This post will be updated in a few short hours. At the very least we need 5 player controlled White Fang members.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Feral's Evolution 1   Feral's Evolution 1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 11:27 am

Oh, a chance to finally use my white fang character for white fang things. Kira Tanaka
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Feral's Evolution 1   Feral's Evolution 1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 9:05 pm

Minos Cain's gonna give some punishment.
Back to top Go down
Obscene Symphony

Obscene Symphony

Location : The White Fang headquarters. We need a better vacuum.

PostSubject: Re: Feral's Evolution 1   Feral's Evolution 1 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 1:58 pm

White fang? I have a white fang character who still needs mod approval, but I'd like to sign her up for whenever she gets approved if that's okay!
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Feral's Evolution 1   Feral's Evolution 1 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 9:19 am

Don't suppose you want any opposition in this. If you need an opposition I wouldn't mind, I think Jaocb may need a good kicking Wink
Back to top Go down
Drom

Drom

PostSubject: Re: Feral's Evolution 1   Feral's Evolution 1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 8:36 am

Hmm this outta do, I'll have to tinker with the plot a bit since admins didn't approve of a hybrid grimm. I'll PM you all to notify you of the thread.
Back to top Go down
Obscene Symphony

Obscene Symphony

Location : The White Fang headquarters. We need a better vacuum.

PostSubject: Re: Feral's Evolution 1   Feral's Evolution 1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 6:05 pm

Oh, I should mention that my aforementioned White Fang character is now approved and her name is Alicia.
Back to top Go down
SilverJian

SilverJian

PostSubject: Re: Feral's Evolution 1   Feral's Evolution 1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 6:35 pm

Merc being a Mercenary would jump at a job like this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feral's Evolution 1   Feral's Evolution 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feral's Evolution 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: News :: Plot Zone-
Jump to: