RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Quiet Little Stroll.[CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

A Quiet Little Stroll.[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: A Quiet Little Stroll.[CLOSED]   A Quiet Little Stroll.[CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:14 am

Letting the sun caress her cheek and the wind gently blow as she walks by a flower bed, Talen starts thinking about how well the previous years have gone while crouching down to smell the aroma of the flowers. Breathing in too much, she catches some pollen in her nose and starts sneezing uncontrollably, her tail fur and hair standing on end every time she lets one out. Not wanting to get her scarf sullied, she grabs a handkerchief from her pocket and blows into it, getting up as she did and taking a seat on a nearby bench.

It's so relaxing here. A little nap won't do any harm.

After relaxing for a few minutes she starts dozing off and ends up falling asleep on the bench, her ears and tail twitching every now and then as she dreamed.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Little Stroll.[CLOSED]   A Quiet Little Stroll.[CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:30 am

Feeling the poke against her cheek, Talen wakes up with a cross between a yawn and a growl, blinking as she had yet to figure out who it was who was poking her. After rubbing her eyes and stretching a bit she looks around and spots Corbenik hovering above her, saying something she wasn't particularly listening too. Taking a minute to process what was happening she suddenly turns red and almost falls off the bench before rushing behind it. "C-C-Corbenik? W-w-what are you doing here?" she said, pulling her scarf up to her face, hiding any evidence there was if she drooled or the like.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Little Stroll.[CLOSED]   A Quiet Little Stroll.[CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:42 am

"I-I snore?!!" Talen yelped. "I mean...you shouldn't be sneaking up on girls like that." Trying to look a bit mad she puffs up her cheeks but fails to even scrunch her eyebrows together. "W-wait. Are you leaving already?" she said. "I mean, uhm. I don't mind if you stay a bit longer."
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Little Stroll.[CLOSED]   A Quiet Little Stroll.[CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:54 am

Taking a seat on the bench beside Corbenik Talen starts blushing and says, "Well, I thought it would be nice to see and smell the flowers. I was at Rowan's shop a few days back so when I saw this garden I thought it wouldn't hurt to try again." Trying to avoid eye contact Talen keeps her eyes peeled to her hands, fiddling with her fingers to keep her distracted. "Though I did start sneezing earlier, that's when I decided to take a nap instead." Talen said, stealing a quick glance at Corbenik.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Little Stroll.[CLOSED]   A Quiet Little Stroll.[CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:08 am

"W-w-what are you talking about? I'm not blushing!" Talen exclaims before pulling her scarf closer to her face, trying to hide her blushing. "I mean...it's nothing. Probably the pollen. Yes, it's the pollen! The allergies are getting to me."
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Little Stroll.[CLOSED]   A Quiet Little Stroll.[CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:22 am

"Bees?" Looking around, Talen notices some small buzzing insects occasionally hovering above the flowers, pollinating them whilst getting nectar from each one. Somewhat thankful that he changed the subject she decides to play along. "I'm not afraid of bee's. Most girls are but I'm not like them. I think they're rather cute. They're fuzzy and give me a warm feeling whenever I look at them" She said, smiling as a bee buzzes from a nearby flower to the next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Little Stroll.[CLOSED]   A Quiet Little Stroll.[CLOSED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Quiet Little Stroll.[CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1