RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zweinilla. x3! [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

Zweinilla. x3! [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Zweinilla. x3! [Closed]   Zweinilla. x3! [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 9:16 pm

Vanille sat at a lone table in the cafeteria of Beacon poking at a cupcake she had recently purchased. But even the presence of the cupcake didn't cheer up Vanille. For the whole day she had nothing to do but sit around and stare at that cupcake...She would have done something with Zwei, but she had no idea where in the world he was at the time, and she didn't really know anyone else who would hang out with her. She sighed and said to no one but herself, "Where is my Zwei-samaaaa..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Zweinilla. x3! [Closed]   Zweinilla. x3! [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 9:39 am

Calmly chewing on an apple in his hand, Aphelion walked into the Beacon cafeteria in search of something to do. Or someone, because that's just how Aphelion's life went recently. Regardless of the reason, he wound up in the cafeteria, and scanned it. There was a bunch of people, busy talking amongst each other, but in particular there was a girl, alone at a table with only a cupcake with her. She seems kinda lonely. Aphelion thought, deciding to come over to her and see if she wanted company, "Hey, mind if I sit with you?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Zweinilla. x3! [Closed]   Zweinilla. x3! [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:06 pm

Vanille turned and looked at the boy approaching her. She also noticed he was eating an apple. Vanlille never really had a thing for healthy fruity foods. But rather, chocolaty unhealthy foods, and yet she was still at the peak of fitness. She said to him, "Yes sir! Vanilla-chan will allow you to sit!" She then motioned to the chair that was available across from her. She then said, "Hello! My name is Vanille! What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Zweinilla. x3! [Closed]   Zweinilla. x3! [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:59 am

A masked figure had just happened to wander into the area. He reached up and adjusted the fitting on his mask as he scoped out the area for anywhere interesting to sit before finding both Vanille and Aphelion. He walked over to the two and stood next to Vanille and Aphelion and booped Vanille on the nose to announce his presence. "Hello you two! Never expected to see you hanging out together!" And with that he laughed a little and smiled warmly under his mask.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Zweinilla. x3! [Closed]   Zweinilla. x3! [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 11:05 am

Aphelion sat down across from Vanille and laughed softly at her use of third person, "Well, nice to meet you Vanillle. My name is Aphelion." he said, offering her his hand before hearing a familiar voice along with a nose boop to Vanille's nose, turning to the masked man, "Oh, hi Zwei! I assume you two know each other, then?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Zweinilla. x3! [Closed]   Zweinilla. x3! [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 3:04 pm

After being booped on the nose, Vanille stood up and turned to Zwei saying, "Nonono Zwei-sama. Vanilla-chan is supposed to boop you! Not the other way around, you're so silly sometimes!" She then let out a small giggle as she booped him on his mask to make her point. She then said to Aphelion, "Mhm! Vanilla-chan and Zwei-sama are the bestest of friends!"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Zweinilla. x3! [Closed]   Zweinilla. x3! [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 4:05 pm

Zwei chuckled a little as he explained a little more in-depth than Vanille did. "Yeah, me and Vanille met each other when she transferred to Beacon...and just happened to be on my team!" He chuckled again before taking a seat near the two "So what exactly brings you here bro?" he never really sees Aphelion around campus too often so he was surprised to he him here of all places.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Zweinilla. x3! [Closed]   Zweinilla. x3! [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 4:10 pm

"Just... happened to appear and she was sitting alone, so decided to keep her company." Aphelion shrugged and took another apple bite, "Though it seems I'm unneeded as you are here." he added, looking around the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Zweinilla. x3! [Closed]   Zweinilla. x3! [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 9:55 pm

Vanille nods her head in response to Zwei and then said to Aphelion noting the apple he was eating, "Apples? Vanilla-chan hates fruit! Why don't you try a cupcake? They're plenty sweet, and much better!" Vanille then stood up and threw away her empty plate and went to go obtain another cupcake for herself. "Do you want anything Zwei-sama?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Zweinilla. x3! [Closed]   Zweinilla. x3! [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:25 pm

Zwei shook his head a little bit "No thanks" of course a moment later his attention was turned back to Aphelion, "No, stay, it's better to have more people around sometimes"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Zweinilla. x3! [Closed]   Zweinilla. x3! [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:30 pm

"Eh. I suppose so." Aphelion shrugged, secretly happy that he was allowed to stay. He shamelessly observed Vanille's butt while she walked off to obtain more food. Without averting his gaze, he spoke, "So, anything up with you and your 'best friend' ?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Zweinillax3!   Zweinilla. x3! [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 7:59 am

Vanille began to return to the table carrying 2 more cupcakes on a plate. She looked at them lustfully and said to no one in particular, "Ooh, you little cupcakes are looking goooood." She then dropped one and said, "Cupcake-Kun! Nuuu!" A small tear escaped her eyes as she slowly sulked back to get another.

Last edited by Skylight on Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:01 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : q)
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Zweinilla. x3! [Closed]   Zweinilla. x3! [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:01 pm

Zwei patted Vanille on the head after chasing after her before returning to Aphelion. "Some "up"? welll....I won't say much...but...nevermind" Zwei's face became somewhat red under his mask and it almost appeared to shine through his mask "Um...anyway....what's been going on with you?" he asked, trying to move the conversation a bit.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Zweinilla. x3! [Closed]   Zweinilla. x3! [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:05 pm

"Nothing much, to be honest. Same old, boring and stuff..." Aphelion said before grinning maliciously, "You kinda sounded like something is up, for a moment. Come on, spill! I can keep a secret." the martial artist chuckled and winked at Zwei, "Well, when it comes to guys and gals it's usually the same things, so I can probably make an educated guess, but I'd rather not make assumptions."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Zweinilla. x3! [Closed]   Zweinilla. x3! [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:48 pm

Finally, Vanille came sulking back to the table with two plates. One held a delicious looking cupcake, with vanilla frosting and sprinkles, while the other held an evil so evil, that it could have possessed anyone in the room already. This evil was known as a muffin. Vanille sat down at the table and sulked saying, "They were out of cupcakes..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zweinilla. x3! [Closed]   Zweinilla. x3! [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zweinilla. x3! [Closed]
Page 1 of 1