RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 3:14 pm

In the Grim Darkness of the 41st millennium, there is only war. The Imperium of man stands resolute against foreign foes, demonic, alien and from within. There are however those who still fight to protect the almost lost cause that is humanity. They are the Space Marines, the Imperial Guard, the Inquisition, forming a stoic bulwark, refusing to give in to their dark assailants.
_______

Jacob trudged through the thick mud, his uniform heavy with the stink of blood and filth. The command tent loomed ahead, the rest of his platoon command squad filed off, heading towards their own tents and shelters to await the orders form the higher ups. The ab-human bodyguard pushed open the tent flaps and performed the Aquila salute to the assembled officers.
"Guardsman Reaver reporting sir" he barked.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 3:22 pm

Inquisitor Hira Raziel of the well-renowned Vorkushan Half-Breeds watched from the corner as the Guardsman entered the tent. The first thing she noticed was the wolf ears sticking out from under his helmet. Her eyes widened slightly in surprise under her helmet and she adjusted herself in her hulking Tactical Dreadnought armor. Her imposing figure semi-blended with the brownish shadows of the tent, the symbol of the Inquisition gleaming on her shield. With just a thought she dimmed the lights of the eyes so that she could observe this Guardsman without having a lot of notice taken to her.
Activating her suit's internal database recording system she began to meticulously pick apart how this man worked. His clothes appeared messy, maybe straight from the trenches? He holds himself with confidence, so a good fighter then. Regiment colors are of a northern battlegroup, so he must be trained like the Valhallans. Over all she found this individual interesting to her. Maybe she could induct him into the Half-Breeds if he survives this next battle. Turning off the recording system she shifted her grip on her modified Nemesis Force Halberd. The blue tinted blade caught the light and gleamed in the dim tent, the integrated shotgun splitting the blade down the center.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 10:27 am

One of the commanding officers looked up at Jacob idly, turning the gaze of his bionic eye on the young trenchborn.
"Reaver, how fare the men?"
"They're well enough, the Chaos outriders didn't put up too much of a fight, casualties were overall minimal" Jacob reported bluntly "I saw to their commander myself" he added, removing his helmet and tucking it into the crook of his arm. He turned his head slightly, noticing the hulking suit of armour in the corner. His eyes widened and the half wolf dropped to one knee "Inquisitor" he gasped "forgive me, I did not see you there."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 10:32 am

Hira chuckles, the vox of the armor deepening her voice. "Please, rise. I have no use for formalities when there are Chaos heretics to be slain." She says as she steps out of the shadows and up to the tactics table.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 10:44 am

"My apologies" Jacob rose up to his full height, though even that didn't allow him to measure up to the towering inquisitor
"As I was saying beforehand" Commander Stirling grunted, he gestured to the holo-map display "the heretics have our tanks pinned at this point. However if we can get a small unit through their defense line, we can dismantle their defense point and allow the armoured forces through.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 10:46 am

Staring at the map intensely, Hira thinks for a moment. "Let the Vorkushans handle this one. We shall go straight through their defenses. Reaver, would you like to joins us for this glorious assault?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 10:48 am

Jacob was unable to hide his surprise
"My Lord, it would be an honour to fight beside you. Although I may be of little use considering my armour is not of the same quality as yours."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 10:54 am

Hira turns towards the entrance and speaks. "I will have you outfitted with the same armor as the rest of my unit, worry not. For now tell your troops to rest up and refit their equipment." She bends over and steps out of the tent, the light revealing all of the symbols on the armor, the Vorkushan Half-Breeds symbol gleaming on the right shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:05 am

"You lucky bastard" Stirling growled. Jacob turned to his commanding officer
"Beg pardon sir?"
"That's Inquisitor Raziel, of the Vorkushan Half-Breeds, she doesn't usually fight beside us humble Guardsman" the other officers chuckled to themselves. Jacob maintained his composure and gestured to the exit
"Permission to leave sir?"
"Granted Guardsman" Stirling frowned "you know you don't have to remain formal all the time?"
"Aye sir, I am aware." Jacob turned and left the tent, trudging back through the mud towards where the rest of his gear was stowed.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:11 am

Hira walks over towards a Vendetta that's landed in the vehicle pool. She knocks on the door and then slides it open. "Ah, brother! You've decided to join us!" She exclaims as she steps into the Vendetta, setting her weapons up against the side of the flier. "I found an interesting Guardsman, he'll be joining us for our assault on the defensive line." She says while removing her helmet and shaking her hair out, scratching the base of one of her horns. "Bleh, stupid helmet is so uncomfortable..." She grumbles to herself, her voice soft and flowing without the vox modulator.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:17 am

Jacob unfastened the clasps on his armour and shed the thick carapace plating. Being bodyguard to the commander had its privileges, his own tent chief among them, in his eyes anyway. He dropped the armour on top of his foot-locker and untucked his shirt. He had already packed his power axe/shotgun combi weapon into its case, though he'd probably retrieve it for maintenance later. He'd nicknamed the weapon Jernulv, much to the amusement of the other Guardsman. Mind you, at least they'd stopped commenting on his wolf ears... but then again, decking an Ogryn may have had something to do with that.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:19 am

With a groan Hira starts removing the Terminator armor, neatly stacking the pieces of armor in a corner of the transport before pulling on a black undersuit. "I'll go find the wolf boy and then we can go." She says, answering any questions before they pop up. She steps out of the flier into the camp, walking towards the bodyguard section of the camp. "Now where is he..." She mumbles to herself.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:22 am

Jacob ran the fibre cloth along the firing mechanism of Jernulv. The other components of the weapon had been laid out neatly on the bed beside him as he meticulously tended to each individual piece. He heard a wolf whistle echo from outside the tent. He didn't look up, probably one of the troopers making a pass at one of the platoons few female members.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:26 am

Hira throws a glare towards the person who whistled, her hand edging towards her custom Heavy Bolt Pistol. Instead of standard bolt rounds it fired Heavy Bolter shells, allowing it to do much more damage. Looking around she finds the Guardsman's tent and steps in, watching as he cleans the weapon. "Reaver." She says quietly, not wanting to startle him too badly.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:28 am

The wolf didn't move from his work
"What is it Kerran?" he growled.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:29 am

With a sigh, Hira taps his shoulder. "I am not this 'Kerran' you speak of. I am Hira Raziel. How long until you are ready to head out?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:32 am

Jacob Stood bolt upright, sending the componants of Jerulv clattering to the ground. he turned, his face already red with embarrassment
"Forgive my my Lady, I thought you were someone else" he eased up a little "I should be ready as soon as you require my assistance."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:35 am

With a small smile Hira kneels and carefully collects the pieces of his weapon. "Please, we are not in battle. Just Hira will do." She says as she hands him the pieces of weapon.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:37 am

Jacob took the components and laid them out on his cot with the others
"Thank you... Hira" he said, not used to the informality of first names.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:42 am

Hira looks up at him. "I must admit, I nearly shot one of your men on the way over here. I do not appreciate it when people make calls and whistles towards me. I may be one of the more attractive half-dragons, but that matters little."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:45 am

Jacob's jaw tensed. He already had his suspicions as to which of his men the woman was talking about
"Rest assured my Lady, I'll reprimand them when we return from the raid."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:47 am

Hira waves her hand dismissively. "It matters little. What has happened has happened. However I would suggest assembling your weapon as our sniper is getting antsy and the Eversor is complaining."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:49 am

Jacob nodded and immediately began to re-assemble the weapon, not even needing to look at what he was doing. Wihtin moments the gun had been rebuilt and it was in his grip.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:51 am

Hira smiles. "Good. Let us go." She states as she steps out of the tent. As a man begins to make a call she has her bolt pistol out and leveled with his head. "I would not suggest that." She grumbles before re-holstering it.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:55 am

Jacob grabbed his armour and followed Inquisitor Raziel into the camp. Throwing a harsh glare at the man Hira was aiming at. Thw wolf's eyes cut deep into him, making him wish the Inquisitor had pulled the trigger. Mouthing the words 'see me later' Jacob continued through the camp towards the Inquisitor's valkyrie in the vehicle pool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]   Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grim Dark Rwby (irretrievably non cannon) [Closed]
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next