RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Aphology

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

An Aphology - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 12:44 pm

Whimpering louder, Aphelion followed Maria to the window, panting a little bit though he didn't seem to disobey at all.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 12:48 pm

"Well there he is." Maria pointed, bringing Aphelion's face so close to the glass that condensation formed on it. "Watching TV, just having a nice day of relaxing. What say we give him a show should he decide to turn around?" Yanking again, she turns so that she was standing in front of Aphelion, rear facing the window and pressing against it when Maria bumped his face with her crotch as she leaned over, taking Aphelion's hand and bringing it to the furry tail. "You know the drill~ And believe me, if Mr. Sanderson turns around, he will too~"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 12:56 pm

With an embarrassed look on his face, Aphelion took hold of the tail and started moving it, whimpering as he did though he panted and moaned as well.

[selph phade]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 1:38 pm

"Good boy~" Maria said, patting Aphelion's head and taking his hand off the tail, deeming that enough. Kneeling down, she bares her chest, shoving his face in it for five seconds before pulling back and making herself decent again. "Reward." Maria explained, kissing him lustily before she stood up, pulling him along and bringing him towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 1:40 pm

Without any question, Aphelion followed Maria on all fours until they were at the door. There he sat down once more, wincing a little bit and moaning before patting harder and barking cutely at Maria.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 3:08 am

"Good boy. Now, you might soil the place again so I can't have you inside for this." Maria said, groping his rear for his reward, knowing that he'd developed a liking to it. I am a baaaaaaaaaaaad influence on you.... Maria thought as she opened it, kicking him out. "Go do your business on the lawn. Can't have you mucking up the house."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:13 am

Whimpering as he was kicked out, Aphelion quickly glanced around to see if anyone was there. Well... you brewed yourself some beer... he thought before doing his business in a very shy pose. When he was done, he quickly swiped at the door to be let in.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:47 am

Maria watched contentedly though the window, giggling each time a car passed and never looked back though she felt somewhat embarrassed for the both of them. As he returned, Maria opened the door, eagerly letting him in and pulling him on top of her, hugging him as she kicked the door closed. "Aph! I didn't think you'd do it!" She said, giggling as she hugged him, "I'm so sorry but that was amazing!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:49 am

"...W-Woof?" Aphelion barked, not sure if he should still be in the role or not, now pressed hard against Maria but not complaining.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:52 am

"Enough with the woofing, I'm out of ideas." Maria said, kissing his cheek as she giggled, remembering him shake whenever a car passed, feeling slightly guilty about it. "Well, that is if you don't want to anymore but if you ask me, that was good enough." She added, giving him a quick peck on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:54 am

"I'm... I'm okay... J-Just... um... I think... Please... let's continue after this." Aphelion said feebly before fainting on top of Maria, face emanating the heat due to its redness.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:03 am

"Guess I was too hard on him." Maria said, giggling softly as she felt his warm breath on her collar, gently stroking his hair before she stood up, carrying him like a bride upstairs and depositing him on the bed, lying down next to him and wrapping him in her arms and legs, taking a short nap along with him.

[Time skip 30 minutes]

Slowly, Maria's eyes flutter open, yawning lightly as trying to get her mouth wet after it dried during her nap. "Hi sweetie...." She said sleepily, though not quite Sleepy Maria mode, as she stoked his hair. "You awake?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:45 am

"Mrrr..." Aphelion purred slightly before waking up properly and looking at Maria, "Yes Mistress... I had a great, relaxing nap..." he giggled and started drawing circles on her chest, "You were so cruel to me... It was pretty hot~"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:59 am

"Enough with the Mistress stuff. This corset's just for show right now." Maria said, gesturing at her attire. "But yeah, I think I had a good nap too. I'm pretty well rested~" Punctuating her sentence, Maria stretched in the bed, arms high in the air and tail sticking out hard enough to lift her off the bed slightly. "But I've got mixed feelings about that. I like that you enjoyed it and actually kinda liked the show kinda..." Maria blushed. "But I feel like I'm changing you waaay too much."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:02 am

"Changing me?" Aphelion looked at Maria quizzically before laughing, "Silly. I asked you to dominate me. I expected that you'd make me do that stuff. And I enjoy it, as much as it's pretty illegal and embarrassing... I guess I'm kinda masochistic like that, hehe~" he moved to hug her from behind and started playing with her chest, "And I love the way you do it Maria. I really, really enjoy it. It doesn't change me, I'm already weird like that. And I'm even happier that you like the show." he added, turning to sit in front of her. moving his leash into her hand, he made sure she was watching before-

[self fade]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:21 am

"Hey! Don't point it at me!" Maria said, sitting straight up and turning him around before pressing her chest to Aphelion's back, hugging him by the waist with the leash loosely in her grip. "You don't know how frustrated I am that I don't get to feel this." She said, putting her hand over his. "Stupid sore body."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:25 am

"Sorry... Mistress... But I am your toy, so please, enjoy me." Aphelion said, wriggling his rear at Maria and pressing against her, continuing to work even with her hand on his, moving his head aside to let her watch.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:30 am

Maria watched idly, putting both her hands to his stomach so that he could work freely. "You're such a tease, y'know that?" Maria said, nipping at his ear. "You know exactly well that you can't so much as touch me down there without me yelping in pain. Yet you tell me to enjoy, you meanie." Maria pouted in mock sadness.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:33 am

"You can't enjoy me like that, so... here, you can have me as your pet, make me do stuff. You said you kinda liked it. That's why you should do that to be happy, I'm letting you." Aphelion said before moaning slightly louder, leaning back into Maria and sighing happily, his hand dropping onto her thighs.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:41 am

"As much as I'd love that, you look like you've run out of steam" Maria said, gesturing to his lap as her hand sneakily pulled at the corset, baring her chest. "That's too bad~" She teased, letting him know exactly how cold, or hot, her body thought the room was by pressing her chest into his back.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:44 am

"I don't know what you're talking about, Mistress." Aphelion giggled, leaning against her and leading her hand to his lap, "I recharge very, very fast." he added, proving her wrong and showing it to her, "I'd never run out of steam with you."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:50 am

"Oh wow." Maria said, her tone slightly surprised but she was mostly faking it to stifle her giggling like a schoolgirl. "The reboot time's impressive. So, any ideas on how you can please me without actually pleasing me?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:53 am

"As I said, you said you liked it when I was being your humiliated pet. So why not do more of that? I am willing to." Aphelion said calmly, turning around and pushing Maria down onto the bed, wriggling his rear and tail while he licked her chest like a dog.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:55 am

Maria giggled as his tongue tickled her chest, feeling cold where his saliva made shiny tracks on her skin. "But I can't enjoy it as much as you by just looking!" Maria pouted, trying to puppy dog eye her puppy.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:58 am

"Then touch me wherever you want. I am your pet. You can do literally anything you want to me, trust me." Aphelion looked at her with a soft smile, "Just order me around! Call me back to do whatever to you whenever you want me to..." he said before starting to slowly list what she could make him do.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:03 am

"No way! You're the pet, why am I the one touching you?" Maria asked, hopping back to lie spread eagle on the bed. "You're touching me. If you don't get me done i thirty minutes, you're saying good afternoon to Mrs. Sanderson personally!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:14 am

Taking up on the challenge, Aphelion moved to loom over Maria, starting to work on her rear, ''If I wanted to I could wear out your. Insides, but that would be to painful if you already hurt.'' he said.

[fade]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Aphology
Page 40 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: The Kingdom of Vale :: City of Vale-
Jump to: