RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Aphology

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

An Aphology - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 3:20 pm

Aphelion sighed and swirled his tea around a little, staring into it for a while before sighing a bit deeper, "I don't ask for it. I don't necessarily need it. I could go on without it. Trust me, I could. You apology was enough, though even then it was too much. I mean, I shouldn't have even went along with it, but I did. All to forget about my troubles and other pains. That I chose to get myself hurt? It was my decision, so don't worry about it, please. Besides... I have no idea how you could make it up to me."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 3:37 pm

"Then think of something." Maria pleaded, reaching over to put her hand on Aphelion's and squeeze it. "I haven't gotten a good night's sleep since just thinking about you. Just let me make it up to you to ease my conscience, even if you don't think it's necessary. I can't live with myself knowing I did that to you...."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 3:43 pm

"No... Look, I can't." he sighed and pulled his hands away, rubbing the bridge of his nose slightly, "Well... I am... a huge pervert. Okay? I admit it, you can tell by how I was acting in the hotel, I wasn't exactly stopping you. Even now..." he leaned forward and pressed his forehead against the table, "Even now I am thinking about... y'know..." he gulped and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 3:54 pm

"O-oh..." Maria said, turning a vivid shade of red as she slowly retracted her hand and wrapped them around her mug. "W-well i-i-if that's what you w-w-want then I'll have to give it to you." She said determinedly, taking down half of her coffee as if she could drink her problems away.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 3:56 pm

Aphelion blushed hard and looked away, "N-No, really... there's no need, Maria. Don't worry yourself about it." he picked up the cup of tea and shakily drank it up again, "You're treating me to tea... That's pretty nice, right? D-Don't push yourself..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 4:01 pm

"Aph, we both know you didn't come here for the tea." Maria said, sighing heavily as she sunk her face into her arms folded on the table, exhaling. "If that's what you want. I'll g-give it to you. I can't sleep knowing that the only thing I did to make things right was treat you to a tea shop. Tell me what you want, Aphelion. Please so I can get this off my chest...."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 4:10 pm

Aphelion shook slightly, ''Well... As I said, I kinda want you... But, please, don't feel compelled to do it. I know you don't enjoy me like I enjoyed you... So don't push yourself. This tea is nice anyway.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:55 am

Maria whimpered. She knew Aphelion would say that.To be fair, she was practically forcing him to say that but she was still scared when he said it. "Well th-th-there you go. You said you want it so I'll do it. We both know it isn't the tea you want and well... we both know that I... kinda liked it too...."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:02 am

Aphelion sighed and dropped his head down onto the table, ''I mean if you insist I... guess I can't refuse so... Proceed as you'd like, y'know....''
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:18 am

"Ooooohhhhh no. You're not putting this on me doing you." Maria said as she stood up and sat beside him, pressing him into the wall. "I'm gonna think that if you made me do what I like then that'd be good for me. This is supposed to be good for you so we do what you like. No buts."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:22 am

Aphelionn pouted and dropped his hand between her legs, starting to massage her thigh, ''Well, what if I like when the lady takes the lead, hmm? It's fun having sex and all but I like to like it kinky and on the lady's terms.''
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:36 am

Maria's thighs clamped down like a vice on Aphelion's hand at his touch, a few seconds later though, they relax and spread just a little. "Ooooohhhh you sneaky little..." Maria pouted, her face a little flushed as she leaned the top of her head towards him and twitched her ears invitingly. "Well at least make it easier on me." She asked, her hand going softly onto his zipper and poking at it.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:42 am

''Make it easier? Not sure what you mean... Aphelion pulled his hand out and glanced around the restaurant, ''And not here, teddy lady. There are people around y'know...''
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:52 am

"W-well you said you like it k-kinky so... I-I'm making it k-kinky...." She said, unzipping his pants and playing with the fabric of his underwear, red faced and nervously looking around the mostly empty tea shop. "At least help me out here. Do the thing...." She said, twitching her ears as she gingerly tugged on his boxers.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:00 am

Aphelion blushed a bit more, "N-Not that... we don't have to do it publicly to make it kinky you know... and I still don't know what you're talking about." he chimed in nervously, glancing around all the more.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:06 am

"J-just do the thing with my e-ears. Like you did in the hotel. It... it kinda gets me... in the mood...." Maria said, leaving Aphelion on guard duty as she shut her eyes, her face unnaturally red, ears still twitching and urging him to touch them.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:07 am

"Oh... Umm..." Aphelion gingerly moved his hands to her ears and gently clamped around them before pinching and starting to rub them, "Like... Like this you mean?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:09 am

"Y-yeah... that's it." Maria said shakily as her legs clamped down on Aphelion's hand once more. "J-just k-keep that up... it's... it's doing the trick...." She said as she pulled on the fabric and exposed its contents under the table.

[Half fadey]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:13 am

Aphelion breathed heavily as he looked around, trying his best to not look suspicious while taking care of Maria's twitching ears, "I don't think anyone saw us... just... let's not take any more chances here, hmm?" he pleaded, shakily reaching down to take his cup of tea and drink some.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:21 am

Maria was busy wiping her hands on some table napkins while Aphelion was speaking. "I wouldn't know. I had my eyes shut." She said, resting her head on his shoulder, her bear ears flick his human ones, heat radiating off her more than normal. "W-well you... uhm... obviously liked it. You were pretty good w-with the ears too so uhh...." Slowly, her legs let go of his hand, giving a little more wiggle room. "Do you mind taking care of that for me?" She asked, a needy tone in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:24 am

Aphelion sighed and glanced around a bit more. That's what I get for asking for something kinky... he thought before letting his hand slide up closer to the girl and tug on her underwear a little, pulling it away to an adequate degree before moving past it and starting to work on her, nuzzling the top of her head a little.

[haff fade]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:21 am

Maria released her grip on the table, four noticeable dents in the wood from her fingernails as she slumped against Aphelion. "It just gets... better... every time...." Maria panted, blushing profusely and breathing heavily on to Aphelion's neck. "Guilty pleasures.... Man... you know how to get someone in the mood" She added, nibbling on it, her tongue darting out every now and again as she pressed his hands to her ears, completely forgetting about the robot queen back home.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:22 am

Aphelion giggled quietly at her words and nibbling, rubbing her ears a lot more and whispering to her, "Teddy lady... We can't do much more in here... Wanna take this boy somewhere private?" he asked, giving her ear a little secretive lick.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:27 am

"I haven't payed yet though." Maria said mischievously, a plan hatched in her head as she put her wallet into his hands. "I've been here a few times before and Yuuko's kinda attentive." She said, giggling at the lick as she slid down under the table, pulling him to slouch a bit. "Why don't you handle the bill for me?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:31 am

"Umm... O...kay." Aphelion said slowly, taking the wallet and blinking a few times as Maria disappeared under the table and pulled him down slightly. Blushing a slight bit more, he waved Yuuko over, "Yeah, umm... I'm paying now..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:37 am

"O-oh yes of course!' The waitress yelped, trotting over to their table, under which, Maria was busy walking her fingers up and down Aphelion's thighs, saying quiet as she reached up out of Yuuko's view and pulled his hand to her ears. "Wait! I forgot the bill! I'm so sorry, I'll be right back!" Yuuko squeaked again, dropping her head in an axe drop bow before running to the counter, mouse tail nervously spinning like a propeller behind her.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:41 am

"It's okay... I can wait." Aphelion nodded to the waitress and moved his hands up and down, massaging and pinching her ears, using his legs to rub against her own thighs, "You're so dirty..." he whispered nonchalantly to the bear Faunus under the table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Aphology
Page 2 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: The Kingdom of Vale :: City of Vale-
Jump to: