RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Of sea and sand

Go down 
+3
Maximus
ecksdeeeXD
Zenith
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenith

Zenith

Of sea and sand Empty
PostSubject: Of sea and sand   Of sea and sand Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 12:31 pm

Ok this is my first plot so here we go. The students are going on a test mission to see how well they can work with students outside their team. They will be sailing the ocean in a ship so they will be facing the dangers of the sea. They have a crew and supplies that should last them the entire trip.

This ship has weapons in case they are needed including dust cannons and two mortar cannons it is equipped with nets for fishing in case they somehow get lost for a long period of time. as well as a cargo bay filled with supplies such as food, water, rope, dust, digging materials, crafting/repair supplies, medicine, and all manor of other things that may be of use. The ship also has different rooms for the crewmembers as well as a room for the students which include beds, shelves, footlockers, crafting tables, ect. as well as the engine room, a brig, map room, and many other rooms.

The dangers of the sea will pose a great and dangerous challenge for you for there are monsters of grimm some of which are bigger than anything you'll find on land and others more vicious. As well as some natural occurrences that may endanger you and your crew. Storms and fog, as well as other things from the sea's depths.

well need about 4 people to get this started. preferably one from each year. Dirzant is going too.

1: Dirzant Vandrov

2: Rowan Garnet

3: Eleonore Cleo

4: Kyle Addison

5: Elizabeth Gorgon

Last edited by Zenith on Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:52 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

Of sea and sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of sea and sand   Of sea and sand Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 12:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Zenith

Zenith

Of sea and sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of sea and sand   Of sea and sand Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 12:49 pm

and then there where two. lol.
Back to top Go down
Maximus

Maximus

Of sea and sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of sea and sand   Of sea and sand Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 1:13 pm

Can i join?
Back to top Go down
Zenith

Zenith

Of sea and sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of sea and sand   Of sea and sand Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 1:14 pm

K which character?
Back to top Go down
Maximus

Maximus

Of sea and sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of sea and sand   Of sea and sand Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 1:47 pm

Who can i choose from?
Back to top Go down
Maximus

Maximus

Of sea and sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of sea and sand   Of sea and sand Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 1:49 pm

Maybe, Pierce?
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

Of sea and sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of sea and sand   Of sea and sand Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:02 pm

Maximus, you have to make your own character. Pierce is one of ecksdeeeXD's characters.
Back to top Go down
Maximus

Maximus

Of sea and sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of sea and sand   Of sea and sand Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:05 pm

Ok, thanks.
Umm, how about Kyle Addison?
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

Of sea and sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of sea and sand   Of sea and sand Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:11 pm

I'm guessing Kyle Addison is a character you have created but not made a submission form for.

To make a character, post a topic in here: https://rwby-rpg.rpg-board.net/f1-character-creation

You need to use a template found here: https://rwby-rpg.rpg-board.net/t3-character-templateupdated-11-01-2013

You should also read this: https://rwby-rpg.rpg-board.net/t53-after-approval

However, before all of this, I'm guessing you have yet to read the rules since you have shown nothing to suggest you understand the site, the rules can be found here: https://rwby-rpg.rpg-board.net/t341-rwby-the-rpg-rulesupdated-2014-03-16

and here: https://rwby-rpg.rpg-board.net/t5-frequently-asked-questions

and here: https://rwby-rpg.rpg-board.net/t2-rwby-the-rpg-terms-of-service

Any further questions you have can be asked to mods (people with @ in front of their names) in the chatbox. Here is a link to the chatbox: https://rwby-rpg.rpg-board.net/chatbox/index.forum
Back to top Go down
Maximus

Maximus

Of sea and sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of sea and sand   Of sea and sand Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:18 pm

Wow, thanks!
I'm not really used to these sort of RPs so, yeah, mysterious waters here
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

Of sea and sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of sea and sand   Of sea and sand Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:31 pm

No problem. Just don't keep posting in this thread. It is taking too much space that isn't on topic.
Back to top Go down
Scarlette Nightray

Scarlette Nightray

Of sea and sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of sea and sand   Of sea and sand Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:37 pm

I'll sign up Eleonore Cleo. She's a fourth year. ^^;
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

Of sea and sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of sea and sand   Of sea and sand Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 3:12 pm

Go on and sign Haven up for this...if spots end up needing to be filled.
..........so as a backup if its needed
Back to top Go down
http://whisperthechosen.deviantart.com/
Zenith

Zenith

Of sea and sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of sea and sand   Of sea and sand Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 12:41 pm

well I guess Ill wait for Maximus to make his character. if its ok with the others then you can join in too haven.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

Of sea and sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of sea and sand   Of sea and sand Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 7:25 am

Hmmm... I just realized. If we're doing this by year then put Rowan instead of Naoto. Rowan's third year.
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

Of sea and sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of sea and sand   Of sea and sand Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 1:41 pm

If there's still room I would like Lux to join, though because he's on a team with Dirzant I could use Liz instead.
Back to top Go down
Maximus

Maximus

Of sea and sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of sea and sand   Of sea and sand Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 1:16 am

Thanks for waiting. Please sign up Kyle
Back to top Go down
Zenith

Zenith

Of sea and sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of sea and sand   Of sea and sand Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 11:53 am

Ok then. Now we have everyone we need for this voyage. So what now do I close the thread and wait for it to be approved or?
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

Of sea and sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of sea and sand   Of sea and sand Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 11:54 am

Make the thread, link it here, and send the people PM's just to be sure. No need to have it approved.
Back to top Go down
Zenith

Zenith

Of sea and sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of sea and sand   Of sea and sand Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 12:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Of sea and sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of sea and sand   Of sea and sand Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of sea and sand
Page 1 of 1