RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for 1st year students to join this team [Must be active users]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

Looking for 1st year students to join this team [Must be active users] Empty
PostSubject: Looking for 1st year students to join this team [Must be active users]   Looking for 1st year students to join this team [Must be active users] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 2:41 pm

I am creating a team for my new char to be a part of. After teammates are decided, we can all discuss leader, name, etc. I have requirements for applicants though. The user must first off have been a member of this site for at least a month. The user must have more than a hundred posts. The user needs to be a frequent visitor of the chatroom and not another faceless member. The applicant must not be asian. That last one was a joke but the first three are what I'm looking for. I don't want to make another team and have to find a replacement two weeks later when one of the users suddenly plain disappears.

Current decided members:

* Shen Lao Tzu (Cheshire Schrodinger)
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 1st year students to join this team [Must be active users]   Looking for 1st year students to join this team [Must be active users] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 12:30 am

I'll throw Natalie in. She needs somewhere to go.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 1st year students to join this team [Must be active users]   Looking for 1st year students to join this team [Must be active users] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 4:18 am

Sign Argent up. He hasn't had a team since initiation 4 went down.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 1st year students to join this team [Must be active users]   Looking for 1st year students to join this team [Must be active users] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 9:07 am

Signing Haven up for this thing. Like Argent, he's basically been without a team ever since the most recent initiation went down.
Back to top Go down
http://whisperthechosen.deviantart.com/
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 1st year students to join this team [Must be active users]   Looking for 1st year students to join this team [Must be active users] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:30 pm

I talked to you in the chatbox about joining, and my character was finally approved. Signing up Alena.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 1st year students to join this team [Must be active users]   Looking for 1st year students to join this team [Must be active users] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:22 am

Ill sign up Fionn if that's okay, seeing as he has been team-less since ACLM died
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 1st year students to join this team [Must be active users]   Looking for 1st year students to join this team [Must be active users] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 8:08 pm

Okay, so apparently this thread was gone from my watch list for who knows how long. I apologize for the wait. So, I've reviewed everyone's chars in depth and made my choices. The characters chosen for this team are as followed:

Alena Blackwood
Haven Kyoujii
Austin Tiru

Thank you all for applying. Sorry to those not chosen. Better luck somewhere else. I'd prefer to discuss team names and leader in the chatroom thank you. I have looked over the initials (A B, H K, A T, S L T) and have come up with several candidate names.

Team _____

BKAS (Bakas (And yes I know that's comedically self undermining))
AASH (Ash)
BLAK (Black)
HATS (Can either be Hats or Hates)
TAHS (Taoist, though it's fairly forced)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for 1st year students to join this team [Must be active users]   Looking for 1st year students to join this team [Must be active users] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for 1st year students to join this team [Must be active users]
Page 1 of 1