RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hospital Visit(Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Edge Maverick

Hospital Visit(Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit(Closed)   Hospital Visit(Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 7:58 pm

"Woah, we misunderstand, I don't want a fight." Tamaki looks around and the wispers, "But I wanted to talk about weapon safety and repayment, seeing as how it's likely you caused this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit(Closed)   Hospital Visit(Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:43 pm

"Tamaki, i want to ask you a question, you do realize for a small voltage shock from a Non-aura based lightning strike like that to cause any significant harm as powerful as a knock out to a human she would have had to have had direct contact with the water it hit, and the fact that she passed out a few seconds after seeing us instead of being instantly incapacitated shows that the lightning had no part in her injuries" Fionn said with an incredibly annoyed look on his face to the smaller man.
"I talked with the doctors, they told me that she appeared to have had recent heart surgery suggested by a scar on her... um... chest which makes her injury more than likely not caused by the shock of seeing the lightning, and the social interaction that followed afterwards"
Back to top Go down
Edge Maverick

Edge Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit(Closed)   Hospital Visit(Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 8:10 pm

Tamaki froze in shock and regret, then bowed in respect, "I'm sorry then sir. I hadn't been informed of this, nor had I been there to see the shock happen. I only wish the best for all those involved. Please, excuse my accusations then." As he finished he lifted his head, "I hope you understand I have no malicious intent in this. Just concern."
Tamaki, in one final gesture, put his hand forth for a handshake, hoping to appeal to Fionn's western nature.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit(Closed)   Hospital Visit(Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 12:03 pm

Fionn gave Tamaki the handshake he was asking for. "No offense taken man, anyway i'm starved, you guys want to take me up on my offer from earlier?" He asked with a smile as he began to walk towards the door again
Back to top Go down
Edge Maverick

Edge Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit(Closed)   Hospital Visit(Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 5:22 pm

Tamaki looked to Lux, "Would you wish to go with him? It would be a bit of a waste if it was only me." He then returned his attention to Fionn, "Thank you for accepting my apology."
Back to top Go down
Edge Maverick

Edge Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit(Closed)   Hospital Visit(Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 1:39 pm

(Should we call this end scene?)
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit(Closed)   Hospital Visit(Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 9:53 am

(OOC:Oh man, I could have sworn I submitted a post earlier this week. Sorry)

Lux looked at Tamaki and Fionn, then back at the reception desk. "Someone should take care of the details for the girls stay here," Lux said, a hint of sadness in his voice. "Anyway, I'm not the drinking type," Lux said, his voice returning to normal, "the two of you can go ahead. If you need to go anywhere, feel free to ask my driver to take you." Lux walked over to his leader and patted him on the shoulder. "See you around Tamaki," Lux said before turning to look at the acquittance/possible friend he had made today with a slight look of uncertainty. Lux walked up to the man, the look on his face replaced with a small smile, and stuck out his hand. "It was a pleasure meeting you Fionn, I hope to see you again."

Last edited by dariuseng on Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Edge Maverick

Edge Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit(Closed)   Hospital Visit(Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 2:20 am

Tamaki took a couple steps towards Lux's side, "Sorry Fionn, I'll be staying with Lux, I'm not about to leave a team-mate and friend, stranded in a hospital." He then put hand on Lux's shoulder, "I'm with you friend."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit(Closed)   Hospital Visit(Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:17 pm

"It was nice to meet you too Lux, i'll make sure to see you again someday." Fionn said before returning the Hand shake and walking away, opening the glass doors of the building and stepping outside. He looked around briefly before sighing and walking away.
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit(Closed)   Hospital Visit(Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:27 pm

Lux watched Fionn as he left the hospital before turning to face Tamaki. "Well, if you're sure you want to stay and help," Lux said as he walked towards the desk and picked up a few papers, "you can start by filling out these forms. I'll send the information you need to your scroll." Lux walked towards a chair before turning slightly to look at his teammate. "Also, thank you Tamaki," Lux said with a smile on his face before he sat down and began filling out his half of the paperwork.
Back to top Go down
Edge Maverick

Edge Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit(Closed)   Hospital Visit(Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 9:07 pm

Tamaki sat down across from him and began filling out his half of the work, "You're welcome Lux, I am glad to help." He then briefly smiled back, eyes closed and still writing.

-Hours later-

"Now that everything here is settled, is there anywhere we need to be?" Tamaki said to Lux as the walked out the hospital doors.
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit(Closed)   Hospital Visit(Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:19 am

Lux let out a huge yawn as he stretched and rubbed his eyes. "Well, I don't have any plans," Lux said as he walked beside his leader, "but if you're heading back to Beacon, I'd be more then happy to give you a ride."
Back to top Go down
Edge Maverick

Edge Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit(Closed)   Hospital Visit(Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:10 pm

"Why not walk, it's a nice night?" Tamaki stated, wonder honestly where Lux found the money for a car.
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit(Closed)   Hospital Visit(Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:43 pm

Lux just shrugged at Tamaki's suggestion. "Okay, I don't really mind," Lux said as he sent a message to his driver telling her that they were going to walk to Beacon. After that, Lux started following his leader on the walk back to their dorm.

(Continued in A Nighttime Walk to Beacon)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit(Closed)   Hospital Visit(Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hospital Visit(Closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2