RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bank heist [OPEN]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Captain Awesome

Bank heist [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank heist [OPEN]   Bank heist [OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:54 pm

Now! Now Spencer dives under the entrance to behind the counter to dodge the blast. Being behind cover, he takes advantage of the fact that he has others helping in this fight and slides out Delilah's cylinder before tapping the release and letting the shells hit the floor. He picks up the single unused bullet and starts the loading procedure with it.
Back to top Go down
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Bank heist [OPEN]   Bank heist [OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:59 pm

The fight definitely did not go unnoticed by public, with several news stations reports covering the occurrence, as well as news vans and police vehicles surrounding the entrance of the bank/battlefield. Besides, it is hard to miss a long series of explosions, all of which coming from relatively the same place. It's things like these that really piss me off. Can't a guy just have a normal day, checking out the city, with no risk of death? The grey wolf sighed as he turned the corner, happening upon the wreckage. A bank. Someone with this level of destructive power decided to use it to rob a bank... That is just sad. With that thought, Tiru then walked over to one of the officers, who almost immediately told him to stay back as another explosion rocked the street.

Shaking his head, Tiru looked over the officer's shoulder, spotting a man in a ripped white suit with a knife in his back, a young cat faunus, another man in a white jacket, who was in far better condition than the first, a man in a black coat with a large, menacing sword, several cowering civilians, and... corpses. Twelve of them. And the man with the knife in his back was just knocking everyone else around. Imma assume that he started this...

Without another word, the grey wolf dashed around the guard and into the building. Upon entering, the wolf drew and ignited the Dancing Lights. "Do I even want to ask how a bank heist escalated to this?" he asked, tapping his foot.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Bank heist [OPEN]   Bank heist [OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:20 pm

Schrödinger had been sitting out of the fight for the most part, with no weapon he was pretty much useless, He then noticed Tiru enter the building and walked up to him, answering his question with "I don't know, I vas on guard duty zen zis manic turns up und starts shooting everythings, I vould fight back but my veapon is currently lodged into his spine, you got a spare veapon I can use?" As he said this he pointed his thumb over his shoulder at Minrou, indicating the manic and where his weapon was currently lodged.
Back to top Go down
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Bank heist [OPEN]   Bank heist [OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:21 pm

Tiru sheathed the lights, shaking his head. "I only have the Lights, and they work best in a pair." Tiru then took a second to scan the bank/battlefield. "You could always try ripping it out of his spine. Just a suggestion." He continued to check out the area, noticing a group of civilians who had taken cover. "For now, I'd recommend making sure nobody else dies." Without another word, Tiru ran into the fray and jumped, attempting to strike 'Knifeback' in the face with a flying kick. If the attack hit, the grey wolf would then shift his weight in order to knock the man over and skid on his face for a few feet before jumping off.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Bank heist [OPEN]   Bank heist [OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 10:00 pm

Spencer, hearing about the problem, pulls Lotus from it's sheath and slides the ornate bowie over to the little cat-guy.
The fifth shot is put into the cylinder, which is then flicked closed. Candy flicks open and Spencer holds in the two unspent shots as the used shells of the others fall out and tap against the floor.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Bank heist [OPEN]   Bank heist [OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 7:27 am

Casually ducking the inbound kick. Minoru spun his dual combi pistols on their pivots, whistling as he sauntered over towards the vault, aiming to get a little closer to the vault while the 'kids' were chattering among themselves.
Back to top Go down
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Bank heist [OPEN]   Bank heist [OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:19 am

Well. That didn’t go as well as expected. thought the grey wolf as the gangster casually ducked below his flying kick. Upon landing, Tiru skidded back a few feet, shaking his head. Aight. Plan B. ”Hey, Knifeback,” Tiru said to the gangster as he drew the Dancing Lights, shifting the pair of D-EM blades into their SMG mode. ”Stop me if you’ve heard this one before.” With a sly grin, Tiru then held down the trigger on each of the firearms, opening fire on the gangster.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Bank heist [OPEN]   Bank heist [OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:05 am

Minoru switched his weapon into glaive form, spinning then like a saw blade. The bullets rebounded off the spinning blades, and returned to their proverbial sender
"Heard it before" Minoru cackled, the laughter echoing from behind his metal mask.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Bank heist [OPEN]   Bank heist [OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:34 am

Schrödinger picked up the weapon as it was slid over to him across the floor, he turned it over in his hand, admiring the craftsmanship of the blade, he then looked back up at Minoru who was turned around, facing Tiru, Schrödinger decided that he should attack now. He imagined himself standing directly behind Minoru and suddenly he appeared there, he quickly retrieved his own knife and held it in his left hand, dual wielding the knives. He remembered that Minoru couldn't feel pain so he thought of a different plan, to immobilize him, painless or not, if you cut the tendons in the knees, you won't be able to walk for the rest of your life. Schrödinger decided on this plan and slashed each knife downwards, towards each of Minoru's legs, aiming for the backs of the knees.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Bank heist [OPEN]   Bank heist [OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:41 am

Minoru swung the whirring blades behind him, the buzz saw like weapons on his wrists flying towards Schrodinger's face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bank heist [OPEN]   Bank heist [OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 11:59 am

Fionn seeing Schrödinger's attack on Minoru's knees felt a pang of pride, but seeing the robbers backlash he decided to use Schrödinger's attack as a distraction too send out one of his own.
He charged up Oberursel to near overload levels before charging forward, his plan being similar too the boys in that he would attempt to slash out Minoru's knees using the ancient technique passed down from generation too generation of loan sharks.
"Good one Schrödinger!" He yelled before swinging the massive blade low with tremendous force, the length of the blade making it so he would be out of his enemies attack range.
He quietly thought up puns too make after the attack in his head, mostly along the lines of something something "Knee'ded that one too work" or something something "Human centipede".
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Bank heist [OPEN]   Bank heist [OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:29 pm

With a flash of white Minoru flipped over the blade. Landing a short distance away and running a hand through his spiky hair
"Too slow boys" he jibed, switching the glaives back into pistol form and holding them akimbo.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Bank heist [OPEN]   Bank heist [OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:34 pm

Schrödinger dodged backwards as the blades came close to his face, managing to get away from them, but also managing to not land his attack. He saw Fionn attack, but Minoru dodged that one too. Schrödinger flipped Lotus over in his hand so he was now holding it by the blade and threw it, aiming for Minoru's chest, at least if the attack failed, Schrödinger wouldn't be in melee range again like he was last time.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Bank heist [OPEN]   Bank heist [OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:47 pm

Minoru aimed down Hardy's sights and shot the flying blade out of the air, cocking his head to one side in mock confusion
"That it?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Bank heist [OPEN]   Bank heist [OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:50 pm

With both guns loaded, Spencer (again) casually walked up to Minoru's incredibly open back. This time though, he opts for a melee attack.
"That it?"
Just then, the boy of Minoru's size grabs both of his shoulders and goes to dig his knee into the man's lower back. A technique he learned from his uncle to bring criminals to the ground with their own weight.
If it works, Minoru's upper body will fall backward toward Spencer and his knees will collapse forward. Spencer will attempt to throw him to the right, sit on him, and cuff him but it will definitely be a battle to do that.
If it doesn't work as Spencer hopes, Minoru will be stunned for a second but still on his feet.
Or, there's always the third option where Spencer somehow screws up as a result of Minoru's future actions and it becomes a melee fight between the two large people.
Back to top Go down
Drom

Drom

PostSubject: Re: Bank heist [OPEN]   Bank heist [OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 11:03 pm

He couldn’t believe it, those shots were concentrated and were enchanced plus they moved as fast as any bullet fire from any weapon in the world. How in the world was he able to dodge them? No… there’s a reason why, the five second lapse was something Minoru must have noticed, the very second instance of time must have probably be it, he’s very skilled he remains alert even when all odds are against him. Minoru’s biological radar or “aura” has ranged more than a mile. There are people who can have their aura stretched more than this like he does but this was quite bizarre.

A short analysis on this opponent has finally come to light:

This man has a semblance that protects him from any feeling of pain and agony and his aura can detect far more than a mile. His purpose was to steal man which means he must be that desperate…. What is he going to do with all that money for? He could easily partake in mercenary jobs and make a few gold bars but why steal? Intuition says this man was desperate to get hold of money but why was he? What does he intend to spend it on?

His cross hair was obstructed with smoke and the media news helicopter has arrived. It grabbed the attention of every citizen and hunter in the commercial district. As the smoke cleared his crosshairs zoomed out slightly looking at the surrounding, police cars and media had arrived. It was too late, there is no way he can show up over there now since he can’t risk going there in public.

There was actually one way of immobilizing Minoru in which an opportunity he should HAVE seized for himself had already long passed.

“What are you doing? Shouldn’t you go over there and put him to sleep!? This should have been over now!”

“There’s no point, all the hostages has been evacuated and there’s no need for me to worry, they had already caught drift that immobilizing him was the only way to seal his defeat. I’m going I have done enough I shall leave before people start to notice my presence.”

Yes there was a technique he had up his sleeve, he called it “The Melody’s Breeze”  After finally realizing Minoru can feel sensation he had made a new conclusion; apparently his semblance allows him to sublime negative pain and feelings to rather more joyful ones meaning he can’t feel pain or any kind of negative attribute but his body still requires blood to run it. The Melody’s breeze allows him to summon a certain technique that puts targets to sleep, it requires his power to blend in with the air as it seeps down into which the target breathes, as his power enters the user’s body it will start draining oxygen from the blood but not to the point of killing them, rather to put stress on the body, making it heavier and if they can feel it, they’d automatically sleep in which this case if Minoru had encountered him up close he’d be immobilized instead of being put to sleep.

The only flaws in this so called technique is that if the target doesn’t exhale for a minute or isn’t a living thing or that they are wearing a gas mask.

Minoru can actually use the explosions to stave the air off of him so it’s a futile effort. This man knows his technique’s greatest strengths and flaws very well.

Now that the fighters in the bank are aware of what to do to stop this man, he needs not to worry anymore.

“WELL I’M GOING THERE MYSELF!!”

Then again this made him worry.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Bank heist [OPEN]   Bank heist [OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 4:27 am

With a chuckle, Minoru jerked his head back in an effort to headbutt Spencer before yanking free of his grip and making a break for the vault, the prospects of actually getting into the bloody thing were getting slimmer by the minute, what with the arrival of more and more Beacon brats. He reloaded his pistols and fired a series of shots around the circumference of the vault door. Before pressing the detonators.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Bank heist [OPEN]   Bank heist [OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 11:18 am

While Spencer pulls back at the not-yet-broken grip he moves his head to Minoru's left shoulder but quickly finds himself lose grip when the robber yanks forward on his grip and break free. This stumbles Spencer but he regains composure nicely and quick-draws Delilah, firing three shots into the continuously open back of his enemy. When will he be open enough to get hit from somebody? Damn.
Just as he fires the three shots, a large cloud of smoke fills the building and Spencer can't see what happened with his shots.
The police take the smoke as a sign to start making their way in with heavy units first as the civilians have made their way out in the confusion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bank heist [OPEN]   Bank heist [OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 11:47 am

Fionn coughed and wheezed as the smoke entered his lungs before seeing the many heavy units entering the building, he knew if the police found him they would find some way to take him into custody so he began to sprint after Minoru, hoping to end this bloody waste of time before he would be ended.
"Hey ***hole, I know you're down here." He said as he walked down to the location of the heavy vault door which Minoru proceeded to blow up; Fionn ran after the man again. "Do you really think you're getting away with all that heavy money now? Even if you somehow manage to kill me which will be hard enough on it's own you're still going to have to get through Schrodinger and that cowboy guy, and even if you finish them off you'll still be ****ed!"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Bank heist [OPEN]   Bank heist [OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 11:52 am

Minoru skipped into the vault in a state of triumphant giddiness
"Look at all this cash!" he cackled. He paused for a few moments, taking in a few deep breaths as if smelling the money. He reached into his jacket pocket and retrieved a small case containing a large block of C40, a concoction of his own design, highly volatile and incredibly explosive. He cast the case down onto the ground and fired a shot down beside it. He turned to Fionn, a cold look in his eyes "I don't plan on leaving with the money... I'm going to blow it all to hell!"
Back to top Go down
Rush9455

PostSubject: Re: Bank heist [OPEN]   Bank heist [OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 12:00 am

Tiru had busied himself with assisting the surviving civilians with evacuating after the SMG's were countered, and was successful in getting all of the civilians out of the building. Then the vault exploded. Seeing that the others might need help, the grey wolf decided to investigate, overhearing the gangster speak. "Congratulations, you win the 'World's Most Batshit Insane Criminal' award." stated the grey wolf dryly as he sheathed the Lights and walked over next to Fionn. "Robbing a bank only to blow up the cash? That is a new level of stupid. Well done." shaking his head, Tiru then added, "Seriously, though, don't hit the detonator. If ya do, you'll be dead, and I'll be laughing." The wolf punctuated his statement by drawing the Dancing Lights, shifting the one in his right hand to SMG mode and aiming it at the criminal, a sly grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Bank heist [OPEN]   Bank heist [OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 11:28 am

Minoru chuckled to himself
"Stupid? Moi? Hey I'm not the one helping people without collecting a paycheck for it. Besides, I'm not doing this for personal gain, I'm doing this to bring pain to others! Now if you'll excuse me" he clicked the detonator, vanishing as the smoke and flames enveloped him completely, before whooshing out of the vault and surging down the corridors.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Bank heist [OPEN]   Bank heist [OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 9:55 pm

Something pulls Austin and Fionn back and to the floor, instead of the expected push that way. Burning notes fly everywhere, only saved from being completely consumed by the fireball because of the shockwave's force. Through the ringing in both men's ears is a muffled yell.
"Aye! You guy's okay?"
Police with kevlar vests and rifles are all on the floor too, right behind the three boys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bank heist [OPEN]   Bank heist [OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 10:01 pm

"Yeah I'm fine!" Fionn yelled, the ringing in his ears painful as he quickly stood up and rushed after Minoru, not even acknowledging the fact that his jacket was covered in burn marks and his hair was lightly singed.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Bank heist [OPEN]   Bank heist [OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:25 am

Minoru removed his ear plugs and looked down at the mound of cash beneath his feet, stuffed into the back of a rusty pickup. He climbed down off of the haul and walked over towards the cab. It had all beena ruse, whilst he had distracted the guards and those beacon brats upstairs, a few hired thugs had dripped into the vault through the old sewer system and robed the place, leaving very little behind. When he'd set off the explosives, he'd also dropped back through the hole made by the drilling team, and onto his prize. The authorities thought he'd blown the cash up and himself along with it, that only meant they wouldn't be looking for it or him. He giggled to himself as he stepped over the bodies of the three thugs, each one sporting multiple bullet wounds across his chest and head
"Thanks fellas" the gangster clambered into the cab "I'll take things from here."
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Bank heist [OPEN]   Bank heist [OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 12:47 pm

The police get up and storm the vault behind the other boy that ran in. One attempts to help Spencer but he quickly moves away from him and into the vault to only find a bit of ash and traces of bills around.
"What the-..." Spencer puts Candy and Delilah into their holsters and inspects the floor before it hits him. "....Where's the body?!!" He gets up and starts to run for the bank entrance. He yells at the police on the way, "Check for entrance marks! CHECK FOR ENTRANCE MARKS!"
He then practically dives on Stallion and speeds to the other side of the bank. As he rounds the corner, he pulls and cocks Delilah and points her over his left arm. Spencer checks the back and around the immediate area to find nothing. And then, after a bit he drives by a manhole cover and almost keeps going but notices something is off. After a quick look, he finds a group of three dead men, shot in the chest and executed with one to the head. They were hardly hidden at all too.
Many cars and trucks nearby. Not many leads and nothing left to do except say:
"Damn..."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Bank heist [OPEN]   Bank heist [OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 6:41 am

Minoru chuckled to himself, as he had been doing for the past hour, he'd gotten off scot free, robbed a bank and caused some major damage in the process, what more was there in life? Then he realized there was a lot more in life, just not much more he cared about. But at any rate, stage one of his master plan was complete, all he had to do now was wait, and possibly take a few merc jobs on the side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bank heist [OPEN]   Bank heist [OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bank heist [OPEN]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3