RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Academy of the GODS

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion

Academy of the GODS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academy of the GODS   Academy of the GODS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:43 pm

Hephaestus gave Artemis a shifty look and then turned back to Persephone saying, "This bitch is a toughie eh? Well, whoever is the unlucky one to fight me...I may spare them, but then again you guys did show up late...and forced us superiors to be bored for a few minutes. I don't particularly like that..." l He then pressed a small button located on the arm of his iron mineral suit transforming it into a full suit of knight like armor. He then unsheathed his sword saying, "I truly do feel bad for the sorrry sap who gets to be destroyed by my Red Excalibur."

Persephone turned and gave Aphrodite a huge grin and a friendly wave. She then looked at Hephaestus and said, ?You're not hurting my Aphro, got it?" She received a small nod as a reply from him. She then yawned and readied herself for a fight, holding her staff straight up.

The other green haired girl on the team simply nodded and got into her battle position, which was that of a laijitsu. She then looked at Artemis nodding acknowledging her as her target.

Ares took 2 medium sized battleaxes from his back and pointed them at Apollo marking him as his opponent. He then said almost yelling so everyone could hear, "Alright! The matches are Apollo vs. Me, Ares, Aphrodite vs. Persephone, Hephaestus vs. Dionysus, and Artemis vs...A-A" Ares stuttered as he said the last girls name and he just gave up on trying as he knew how much he liked her and didn't want to face her. "Alright! Match one begin! If there is any interference from either side, that side gets an immediate loss! BEGIN!"

After this was said, Hephaestus, Persephone and the other girl stepped aside allowing Ares to take the field as he was the first matchup. He began to slowly encircle Apollo ready to strike any second. "Come one big boy, I want to see you get angry...", He said tauntingly.

Persephone, who was now on the sidelines began to pout saying, "But I dun want to fight Aphro...I love her too much."

Dio moved over to the side realizing who he had to fight. He then lit up remembering what Artemis said. "Hey! You're going to get a righteous kick in the chestnuts ya perv!" He then looked at Artemis winking.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the GODS   Academy of the GODS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 7:19 pm

Apollo realizes who he's fighting and nods at Ares. He steps forward, pulling his weapon off of his back as it transforms into it's sword form. He swings his sword in Ares's direction, planting his feet so he's ready for an attack. Speed is definitely not my strong suit. I have to let him come to me. Apollo holds his sword up, preparing for Ares to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the GODS   Academy of the GODS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:39 pm

Ares backs up a little once Apollo gets into his stance. He then says tauntingly, "Oh, does he little weakling have a battle stance? You know kid, you really make me laugh sometimes. Thinking you're all hot stuff...at least I passed the stupid History of Grimm course...unlike you" Ares' strategy was obviously going to fail eventually and he knew that, but he hoped to provoke Apollo just a little longer so he could make him angry enough to use all his energy rapidly. He then swig one of his war axes at Apollo hoping to slash him.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the GODS   Academy of the GODS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 2:56 pm

Apollo focuses on Ares's movements, trying to block out what he was saying. He's only trying to provoke me. Anger only causes mistakes. A small smile forms on Apollo's face. "You're trying to psych me out. You know you can't win." He sees Ares swing his axe at him, and raises his sword to block it. He places one hand on the flat of the blade. As the axe connects with his blade, he absorbs the hit. He deflects Ares's axe away, hoping to throw him off balance. Apollo follows this up with a sweep at Ares's legs, hoping to further unbalance him.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the GODS   Academy of the GODS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 6:56 pm

Ares smiles saying, "Such a weak parry, even Dio over there could block that." He was knocked off balance a bit, but not by much. He then began to laugh as he taunted Apollo but was soon greeted by a swift sweep to the legs which forced him to the ground face first into a small muddy puddle that was left from a thunderstorm not too long ago. He looked up at Apollo with pure rage. He then leaped up slashing both of his axes at Apollo saying, "You never knock me down! You hear me heathen!"
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the GODS   Academy of the GODS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:38 pm

Apollo smiles as Ares falls down and gets mad. This is something I've wanted to do for a while. Finally putting him in his place. "See? Who's getting angry now?" Apollo was still calm and collected. He sidesteps to the left, out of range of one of Ares's axes, easily blocking his other axe with his sword. His anger is definitely throwing him off. Apollo swings his sword at Ares's left hand, hoping to make him drop one of his axes.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the GODS   Academy of the GODS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:47 pm

Ares wasn't trying, and he knew it. But he finally decided that play time was over and he would actually level up his game. He would take his dual axes attaching them to each other at the hilts. But! Before he could do his, one of his axes was knocked out of his hands. He would then aim a heavy punch at Apollo's face trying to catch him off guard. He would then pick up his axe and combine the two. "Stop trying so hard Apollo! You've obviously lost already!"
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the GODS   Academy of the GODS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 7:05 pm

Apollo wasn't anticipating Ares's punch, and moves too slowly. As he dodges, the punch catches his shoulder. It's not hard enough to do any serious damage, but it throws him off balance for a few seconds, and he was probably going to feel it in the morning. Apollo steps back, putting another foot between him and Ares so he would have more time to judge his attacks. Ares is strong, there's no denying it. This is a good fight. Apollo laughs at Ares's comment, getting back into his defensive stance. "I've barely broken a sweat. You're the one that nosedived into the mud."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the GODS   Academy of the GODS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 8:57 am

Ares then said, "I did that in purpose! Mainly to size up your ego, then strike you down while you feel all kingly..." He then took his axe and aimed it towards Apollo's shoulder hoping to injure it even more. But he then rethought his plan and instead decided he would juke him out. He would go in close looking as if he would strike his shoulder, but then he would instead trip him, forcing him into the mud. He then yelled as he charged towards him, "Feel more pain!"
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the GODS   Academy of the GODS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:52 pm

Apollo smirks at Ares's response. "Yeah, sure, you definitely fell in the mud and looked like an idiot on purpose. It was all part of your MASTER plan." He watches Ares think about his next move, already knowing what he will do. Ares is probably going to try and knock me into the mud, too. So I just have to dodge his attack and counter. When Ares strikes, he is ready. He sees him going for his shoulder and prepares to dodge it. But then he realizes it is actually a fake-out, and Ares was going to try and trip him. Apollo digs in and puts up the bottom of his foot, catching Ares's axe. He then swung his own sword into Ares's left side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the GODS   Academy of the GODS - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Academy of the GODS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2