RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]

Go down 
+4
xariasfury55
Queso
Skylight
ekgthe1st
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
ekgthe1st

Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 9:36 am

The security door open to revile an overweight mall cop in his mid 40s. He face was in a scowl, but change into an 'aw' face when he saw Schrodinger. "Are yo alright son?" asked the mall cop. Then he heard to explosion that Fitzroy cause over his monitors. "Shit!" turning his back on Schrodinger.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 9:47 am

Schrödinger made his face as sad as possible when the mall cop appeared from behind the door, when the cop asked if he was alright Schrödinger shook his head as to say no, when the explosion rang out from below Schrödinger managed to sneak a peek at the CCTV monitors and saw a van lodged in a shop window. When the cop turned his back to face the screens Schrödinger noticed his perfect time to strike, he unsheathed his dagger and plunged it through the air towards the cop's back.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 9:58 am

It connected and the mall cop went down, bleeding to death.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:07 am

Schrödinger pulled the dagger out of the cop's back and stepped over his body, wiping the blade off on a handkerchief as he walked to the security terminal, eventually sat down on the chair and looked up at the screen. Schrödinger didn't know much about technology, but he did know when an off button was an off button, he managed to shut down all CCTV cameras throughout the mall and disable alarms for all doors. He reclined in the chair and listened to the music playing throughout the mall, he didn't particularly like it. He eventually plugged his scroll into the PA system and played something more to his taste. He then sat back in his chair and almost fell asleep, but decided not to.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:38 am

Mihail's attention was taken from Emma as the both stared at the random person dancing and yelling around. "What the hell...?" The calming music ,that had been playing throughout the store, suddenly cut out and was replaced by some kind of Germanic marching song. His senses started to heighten as a sense of dread came over him, having a strange idea of what was happening.

Looking around the shop, he noticed a scrawny wolf faunus slipping a several of dust packets into his pockets. He would have said something, but hearing Emma suddenly shout brought his attention to a girl, no younger than most of Team Semper, stealing an entire shelf of dust. Whatever was happening, Mihail could tell that what ever was happening, it was planned.

Mihail's hand slide down to his sheathed axe, keeping Minotaur in its easier to carry form in crowded places. He was about to call out to Emma and the rest of the team as a van suddenly crashed into a shop nearby. He gritted his teeth together. 'Just our luck...' He started backing up. "Hope you guys are ready..." He tried to keep what he said silent enough for just his team to hear.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 1:15 pm

When the music began to change Adalyn took out a small thin conducting baton from her pocket and began to move it up and down in rhythm with the song like a metronome. She said to her teammates, "Looks like these mall cops have a great taste in Classical tunes...I prefer something a little more crescendo, but this is still good enough for my taste." She then stopped conducting suddenly as she saw 2 people swiping dust from the shop shelves. She then turned her attention to the guy in the middle doing some weird dance and yelling something. She then shot back to the two thieves as she looked them over. Both looking to be Faunus. She said to herself, "Better not be those White Fang assholes again...I'll kill em..wait, they don't bear the mark of them...must be some common thieves..that's all." She took Ostinato off of her back and pointed it at the male Faunus shouting, "Prepare for a symphony of justice!" She pressed a small button on her side and a loud tune began playing like a whole orchestra was playing right in front of them. Sound waves soon emerged in time with the music and elevated and wavered along with the music in perfect sync.

Meanwhile on the other side of the shop Thorn noticed the group at the front of the store suspiciously eyeing them. She noticed on person in particular. That being Shiroe. She remembered him perfectly from the Archives. She thought to herself, "They've definitely noticed what we're up to here...I shall try my best to spare him...but if I must..." Thorn drew Ambrosia Spike holding it like a staff. She pointed it at the group of Beacon students saying, "You'd best not interrupt us..." Although when she noticed the pink haired one fire sound waves at Matthias she dove in activating her semblance only partly. A small sphere of thorns surrounded her hand inflicting small cuts. She attempted to block out the sound waves with the thorns. The thorns were sent flying into the wall behind them as Thorn fell on the ground. She picked herself up using a bolt of lightning from Ambrosia Spike to block to incoming waves of Classical music. She whispered only loud enough so that Matthias could hear her, "Got a plan for this?"
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 3:00 pm

Sanguinius was about to make his move when a familiar van crashed into the mall. He couldn't hide the smile on his face as he walked over to it, ignoring the other two people who seemed to be more interested in stealing things off the shelf. "Finally a competent fighter!" He said as he reached the van. He watched Fitzroy get out of the car, then went to shake his hand. "So, were you invited here or did you just happen to turn up?" He asked, ignoring the panic from the civilians all around him. He looked around at the bodies of the unfortunate who were hit by the van. There was blood everywhere, and Sanguinius' spirits had just been lifted massively. Then he turned to find his targets through the dust cloud.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 4:43 pm

What the hell did I sign up for? Matthias's mind was racing as the chaos ensued around him. Presently, Thorn turned to him for advice. Noticing the killer instincts of the others he quickly devised a plan. "You and I distract these vigilantes. Let the others deal with rounding up the goods," he ordered as his bracers transformed into claws. "I don't want them making this a damn bloodbath." He sprinted on all fours towards the group of kids with weapons. As he passed Sanguinius, he 'accidentally' knocked over a shelf of dust to keep the psychopath distracted. Screeching to a halt in front of the teens, he loudly declared his intentions. "If you want to keep your lives, I suggest you leave; we only want the dust." He quickly continued, though much quieter this time. "I don't want you idiots dying here, but there are others who don't mind as much. Please, stay out of our way," he quietly pleaded.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 5:27 pm

Emma saw things was going to hell in a hand basket as the van crashed into the clothing store. Emma stare at the wolf faunus that warn them about what was going down. Emma was not stupid, clueless at times yes, but dumb , no. They could leave and stay safe, but she knew these kind of people, especially the one behind the dust cloud. He didn't care that if the person was able defend themselves or not. If they were in his way he would kill them. She saw a lot of people like that from when her 'father' did 'business' in their home as a child. On the other hand, If they engage in this fight they would get hurt and they might kill somebody. Emma was an adult she knew the full consequences if they engage this, but she wasn't sure about her younger teenage teammates.

Emma stared at her teammates and saw the same determination that she held and smiled and answer the man, "We know that if we interfere with you guys we will probably might get hurt, but whose say that they won't kill others for the fun of it? I don't know about you, but I am not going to risk it" stated Emma as she reach for Toxic Reaper transforming its menacing glory. Losing control of her strength momentarily from her anger, Emma slammed the end of Toxic Reaper it created a 10' crater and shook the whole mall, causing some of Fitzroy's men fall down.

"I'm Emma Norm. A member of Team SEMP and as long my Strength doesn't fail me, I will always protect those that are in danger" stated Emma eyes glowed with determination staring right at the man at the other side of the dust cloud. Bring it on!
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:14 pm

Adalyn frowned at her inneffective attack and looked at Shiroe. She said, "Do one of those cool rooone things you were talking about before! I still haven't seen you use one...and it's been a while..." If her strategy to get Shiroe to use a rune was ineffective she would turn to the man in front of them and point her baton ordering Mihail to attack. Then she would continue to stand in the back and find a fitting song for the criminals demise. "What to use...what to use...it has to be dramatic! Beautiful! Maybe even slightly comedic!" Adalyn sat in the fetal position on the mall floor behind the group sliding through her list of many classical songs on her tiny MP3 player.

Thorn noticed the girl with the blonde hair make a move and she moved up after she shook the ground creating the crater. She stepped into the crater activating her semblance. "A fitting distraction.." She thought to herself as a wind began to swirl around her and a dome of thorns and prickers began to form. Her eyes began to glow a bright red as she pulled her hood over her face to avoid scarring. She took Ambrosia Spike thrusting it in the air and sending a wave of electric energy shooting into the ceiling. The electricity began to conduct in the thorns and they became coated in electricity. A swirling storm of electrified prickers now surrounded Thorn with her pair of glowing eyes in the center. She lowered Ambrosia Spike transforming it into it's 12 Gauge form. She flicked a small switch fusing her hollow rounds with kinetic dust. She aimed and sent a full clip of 5 bullets at the group. She was able to aim through the thorns as her better eyesight began to kick in. She said out loud over the swirling storm, "You people should have just left when you had the chance..." She then whispered so only a person very close could hear, "Because I don't want to kill you..."
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 4:35 am

Look at Adalyn and giving a slight grin Shiroe brandished his Sabre and said, "It would be my pleasure." Channeling his aura to his Sabre, the runes on his hand and Sabre start glowing a light blue glow. Charge, Rune of frost. . With that Shiroe raises his Sabre towards the incoming bullets, creating a wall of ice to block their advance.

This should be enough for that. Now to prepare a quick counterattack.

The wall of ice shattered just as the 5th bullet hit but by that time Shiroe charged another rune in his Sabre, this time it was glowing with a bright red light. Dashing past the man in front of the group just as the first of the chunks of ice hit the floor, Shiroe closes in on the dome of thorns.

"Fancy meeting you here, Thorn, but I would've preferred a kinder welcome!" Shiroe shouted as he released his rune as he swung his Sabre, causing the Sabre to blaze as it swung towards the dome.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 6:43 am

Schrödinger jumped at the sudden loud blast of music from below, he looked up to check the monitors, but remembered he had shut them all off. He sighed as he decided that he had to go check it out, moving from his comfy and peaceful seat. He stood and made his way to the door. He looked down at the mall cop's body and sighed, he dragged it inside the security room before exiting and locking the door behind him.

Schrödinger was half way down a flight of stairs when he saw the fight that was occurring, noticing the source of the music he smiled to himself. He then imagined himself sitting atop one of the store shelves and appeared there, sitting casually atop the shelf, his legs far off the ground. He looked down at Adalyn and called out to her "Waidmanns heil Fräulein, I see zat you enjoyed my choice in music, ze modern music ze mall was playing was quite drab und bland. Vat was ze name of zat piece of music you just played earlier, it sounded quite familiar?" Schrödinger continued to look down at Adalyn, who was curled up on the floor with her MP3 player, swinging his legs and smiling, awaiting a response.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 6:27 pm

"I've been hired to kill the four targets there." He said to Fitzroy, pointing out each in turn. Then he ran back to join the fight. He wasn't in the mood for letting his team mates do all the fighting. He set his bionic hand alight using a dust crystal he had prepared, and called out "So who shall be my opponent? Or shall I just take you all on at once?", challenging the team of students. He wondered if his team were able to handle themselves in a fight or if they were just going to go down like flies. It would be interesting to find out...
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 6:51 pm

Emma eyes narrowed as she made sure she was out of the carter before that girl fully activate her semblance. Her eyes never leaving those two men. She could tell they were comrades and that they were here for a blood bath. She heard the round one bark out orders to his men as long they don't interfere they were nothing to worry about. Then she heard the tall one telling the round one the he was hired to kill four targets. He probably assume it was her and her team, seeing that they choose to go to the mall by ascendent. But, he did not know that. Then she heard the tall one issue the challenge to her and her teammates. Decided it would be better if she engage these two, seeing she had lot more experience handling these kind of people and she probably the only one out of her team that had a chance to over power these two.

Eyes narrowing, Emma spoke in a loud clam tone, "I'll be your opponent" Emma raised her hand giving the team signal that this was her fight and not theirs.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:55 pm

Mihail stood up tall along side Emma as she gave her speech. "And if you're not down with that, we got two words for you." At the sound of a shot, Mihail stood firm as a wall of ice stopped the incoming projectiles. "Cutting it a little close..."

At the breaking of the ice, his team quickly split up, taking on their opponents, leaving him with the scrawny wolf from before, and the driver of the van with a funny accent. Figuring the man with an entire crew was a bigger threat to everyone else in the area, Mihail unsheathed his axe and expanded his shield from its arm guard. Charging at him with his shield just below his face.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:35 am

Time slowed for Matthias as he began to panic. Unfolding before him was what was to be a massacre, an all out war inside a public mall. While he didn't have a clean criminal record, it wasn't tarnished by homicide, and he didn't plan on letting that change anytime soon. His mind raced, searching for a quick solution.

Seeing that he had been ignored by the others, he ran over to Adalyn. "Play something ear-splitting right now," he demanded under his breath, his ears twitching in anticipation. "Things are about to change around here." He turned his back on the girl, a small way of showing that he was putting his trust in her. I'm so stupid. Say good-bye to any future jobs, Matthias.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:07 am

Sanguinius watched one of the targets step forwards. He looked at her weapon, a huge scythe. He figured if he could get in close, that length would work against her, and his weapon would work even better. He took up a boxing-style stance, his fists raised in front of him. He waited for her to make the first move. This wouldn't be as easy as most of his other targets, and if it hadn't been for his team, he might have been able to take her out silently and quickly, with no trouble. But someone had decided it would be a great idea to throw up a ruckus in the mall. Fitzroy's entrance didn't really help, but at least he was a decent fighter. He watched Fitzroy from the corner of his eye charging towards another from the team, leaving two more for the others.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 8:31 pm

Adalyn looked up once she heard a nearby voice. She looked around finally spying someone on a high shelf in the shop. She responded to him by saying "Adalyn's music choice is the best! Classical is my heart and conducting is my soul." Adalyn assumed the Germanic march playing through he mall speakers was probably his considering the accent. She said, "You my friend have a good taste in music! I felt fantastic vibrations coming from that march! The name of the piece I played before is known as the Four Seasons! Recognize it?" Adalyn soon turned to the other boy Faunus now standing in front of her. She sighed at his statement and said to him, "But that would be boring...how about you fight me?" Adalyn stood up finally finished picking out her music for the upcoming battles. She said to both the boy in the shelf and the boy in front of her, "You will both be my opponents, yes?!"

Thorn turned quickly spotting Shiroe. She responded to his line by saying, "Don't come near me with those dirty runes!" Thorn saw him about to slash through her dome of thorns. She transformed Ambrosia Spike from its 12 Gauge form into its trident form. She held it out towards Shiroe releasing a thin wave of electricity towards Shiroe. She said, "Gentlemen shouldn't hit ladies you know." A small grin formed under her hood as she said this last statement.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:04 pm

Unable to avoid the upcoming lightning strike, Shiroe redirects his swing towards the upcoming wave of electricity dispersing it but losing the flame on Ryujiin. Stopping about 2 meters away from Thorn, Shiroe raises Ryuujiin in defiance to Thorn while channeling aura into the plates of armor on his body causing them to glow with power. Channeling more aura into his Sabre he uses a different rune this time instead of fire.

Charge.Rune of Binding

"As a gentleman I guess that should hold true, the only problem is if you attack me like you just did." Shiroe said, walking closer to the dome of thorns, "Now, tell me. Why is a former acquaintance of mine robbing a dust store? Have you really stooped so low, Thorn? Or are you showing your true colors?"
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:00 am

Matthias snapped back around to face the girl, his mouth open in shock. "Fight...? No, no, no....I just found out these guys are killers," he explained as he motioned to his group. "I don't want any part of that. In fact, I'd rather help kick their asses, but if you'd rather fight, expect a beating," he continued, tensing up in case the girl decided to fight him.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:47 am

Schrödinger happily listened to Adalyn, enjoying the praise he was receiving about his music choice. When Adalyn gave the name of the piece of music he thought to himself for a while, a look of concentration spread across his face, but he soon shot his finger into the air and exclaimed "Oh ja, I know zat one, quite a good piece in my opinion. When Matthias ran over and revealed his plan, Schrödinger looked at him with a look of disapproval. When Adalyn replied to Matthias however, Schrödinger began to smile, the thought of combat made him happy, he hadn't been in a good fight for a long time. He was about to reply, but was stopped by Matthias' own reply, when Schrödinger heard it he began to laugh to himself. "Ja, you looked vorried ven you found out, quite amusing actually, but atleast you appear to be up for a fight now." He then turned to Adalyn and said "Shame really, I like you Fräulein und I just finished cleaning my dagger." Schrödinger then imagined himself standing on the ground, just in front of the shelf he had been sitting on and appeared there, out of thin air. He smiled as he said "Come on zen Fräulein, lets dance." Before getting into a combat pose and drawing his dagger.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:21 pm

"Oooooo~ We have a Boxer, Emma! I love close range fighting! I can't wait for us to pummel you to the ground!" said (well yelled) Toxic Reaper drawing attention to itself. Emma just snorted and smiled a humorless smirk, her eyes never leaving the tall man. If he isn't going to move then I'll make him...

Keeping Toxic in its scythe mode, Emma lowered Toxic and fired an explosive fire dust bullet at the man. Then Emma want into an attack stance waiting for the man's next move.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:41 pm

Sanguinius was amused at the talking scythe, but didn't take his attention away from Emma. When she fired at him, he used the wrist of his augmented hand to block it, and although Sanguinius was unhurt, he was knocked back slightly by the force of the impact. Not flinching though, he sprinted towards Emma, his iron hand kept back for defending him, while his flesh hand was drawn back, ready to swing.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 2:03 pm

Adalyn replied to the boy with the accent saying "Dance? I will do no such thing! Adalyn only conducts! She watches the beautiful dancers while she conducts the beautiful music. Manipulating it to her taste!" With that said she pulls out her secondary, Rubato. She takes two small wooden drum sticks off of her side as she begins to tap it. As the small kettle drum is tapped small sound waves begin to come out of it heading towards Schrodinger. She then replies to Matthias saying, "Do you not want to experience my beautiful music to the full experience? You just want to get a taste of it and then PASS OUT?! Adalyn will have none if this mockery! You will get to experience the full show!"

Thorn replied saying to Shiroe, "True colors? I guess you could say that. I used to be green...the color of envy...I envied the thieves and criminals with all of the riches...I wanted to become like them....So I became red...the color of blood. Which I will not hesitate to shed any if a person gets in my way...like you...We may be former acquaintances but we have a lot of differences. First of all, I am stronger and I don't use dirty runes!" She finally saw how close Shiroe was to her and she woukd begin to form a V shape in front of the dorm with the thorns trying to use a flanking tactic on a Shiroe trapping him in the some of thorns causing him to take damage. "Become surrounded in the darkness and suffering of the thorns!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]   Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team SEMP chaotic shopping trip [closed and ongoing]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next